Haley is Closing in on Trump in New Hampshire

Haley would make an excellent president who can actually unite a larger portion of this country than the current and the previous. In my opinion, she has the capability to be our Margaret Thatcher and usher in another Reaganesque era.
OMFG!

laughter.gif

He is definitely an autocrat supporter this time around. All his favorite head of state are autocrats, unencumbered by voters, ruling as they see fit with little regard for law or constitutions or a voting electorate. He has even said he will be a dictator on day one, though, he says only for day one.
Here he praises autocrats in Hew Hampshire.
wow ! with what the admin currently in power has done in weaponizing the federal agencies to go after private citizens and their chief political opponent you spout that ! wow !

wow ! with what the admin currently in power has done in weaponizing the federal agencies to go after private citizens and their chief political opponent you spout that ! wow !
He did. You want me to trust him. OK. I take him at his word. I just don't want that kind of government, that we cannot get rid of by normal voting.

You guys have said he keeps his promises, so I will take you guys at your stated opinion. He invited you guys to Washington, saying it will be wild, and it was, on the day his attendees tried to overthrow the election, ransacking the capital, calling for the hanging of political enemies, including his VP, he was piss off at, for not ignoring his constitutional mandate and duty, in other words remaining true to his oath to the constitution, as Trump ignored his own oath to support the constitution.
post where he told the crowd to ransack the capital and hang the VP ... he uses the word wild to describe many of his rallies ! face it the dictatorship you voted for is trying to imprison their strongest political rival ... George Washington would slap you in the face !

post where he told the crowd to ransack the capital and hang the VP ... he uses the word wild to describe many of his rallies ! face it the dictatorship you voted for is trying to imprison their strongest political rival ... George Washington would slap you in the face !
Nope. George Washington turned down being king. Donny would jump at the chance to rule with the divine right of kings.

Trump is down to 44% and Haley up to 29% in the latest polling out of New Hampshire. Polling of Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary haven't always been accurate. Howard Dean was leading in both states in 2004 and ended up losing. In 2012, Rick Santorum was polling in single digits a few weeks before the Iowa Caucus and went on to win it.

It's a winner-take-all primary. 44% wins the whole enchilada.

Forum List

Back