Rick Perry Can Come Back, Experts Say.

Well, Sir Elvis, you just described what back pain does to a person. I guess I will have to put Governor Perry back on my healing prayer list.

Thanks for sharing your insights.

Thanks, all, for sharing your thoughts as well.

love,

becki

Perry has the reputation as not the sharpest crayon in the box

It is showing
Not on his love for the American people, though. :)

Obama loves America more

ok, i admit I thought he was gonna win in 2012. so much for "When You ASSUME"

who knew he'd get killed in the debates? how the hell did he become governor with debating skills like that?

In Texas, he was Lt. Governor and when Bush left, he ascended to the Governor slot. If it were John Doe who was Lt. Governor, John Doe would still be governor.

There was a very good reason he had to rush back to Texas and avoid the first debate as it turns out; it had nothing to do with wildfires (still burning by the way).

Perry looks like a fifth grader giving an oral book report on a book he didn't read.

And Obama is perhaps the greatest political orator of our times...how's that worked out so far?

A good friend of mine is a manipulative con man...but a very polished speaker.

I'm an honest man, but not a great speaker.

Who would you vote for?

Perry tells the truth even when it hurts him...he isn't smooth...he doesn't try to varnish over it.

Romney is smooth, he says all the right things, he won't tell you Romneycare was bad law...he won't say the mandate was wrong like Perry said he was wrong.

Romney's has zero integrity...he was for everything liberal when he was governor of liberal state...and now he is for everything conservative. Who does he think he's fooling?

These new conservative values will be dropped as quickly as they were acquired a soon as they impede Romney's political desire. Believe that.

Like a tumbleweed, Romney's conservative roots are so shallow that the first strong gust that strains him will uproot him and he'll blow with any political wind that catches the public support.

I trust Perry to do what we are sending him to Washington to do...I trust Romney to do what's best for Romney.

Not on his love for the American people, though. :)

Obama loves America more

:eek:

You really believe that?

I think you're sniffing paint.

It is blatantly obvious that Obama loves our country more than Rick Perry does. Obama wears a flag on his lapel, while Perry is obviously ashamed of our country (maybe that's why he wants to secede) and refuses to wear the flag

obamaofficialfoto.jpg

rickperry.jpg

Last edited:
Perry looks like a fifth grader giving an oral book report on a book he didn't read.

And Obama is perhaps the greatest political orator of our times...how's that worked out so far?

Who would you vote for?

Perry tells the truth even when it hurts him...he isn't smooth...he doesn't try to varnish over it.

Romney is smooth, he says all the right things, he won't tell you Romneycare was bad law...he won't say the mandate was wrong like Perry said he was wrong.

Romney's has zero integrity...he was for everything liberal when he was governor of liberal state...and now he is for everything conservative. Who does he think he's fooling?

These new conservative values will be dropped as quickly as they were acquired a soon as they impede Romney's political desire. Believe that.

Like a tumbleweed, Romney's conservative roots are so shallow that the first strong gust that strains him will uproot him and he'll blow with any political wind that catches the public support.

I trust Perry to do what we are sending him to Washington to do...I trust Romney to do what's best for Romney.

You're right. I remember when Romney quit the Democratic party to run as a Republican because he wanted another government job. I don't remember if that was before or after he was Al Gore's campaign manager. Good think Perry doesn't flip flop like that.
:lol:

Who would you vote for?

I

You're right. I remember when Romney quit the Democratic party to run as a Republican because he wanted another government job. I don't remember if that was before or after he was Al Gore's campaign manager. Good think Perry doesn't flip flop like that.

^^^ See, liberal, Obama supporting, Tea Party hating CandyAss loves Romney and hates Perry.

I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

P.S. - Reagan was a Democrat too, and I'm sure you hate him as much so you hate Perry...for the same reasons.

Last edited:

Who would you vote for?

I

^^^ See, liberal, Obama supporting, Tea Party hating CandyAss loves Romney.

What do you mean? I was just pointing out how Romney quit the Democratic Party in an obvious move to further his political career--switching parties after being Al Gore's Campaign Manager. Is that not what happened?

What do you mean? I was just pointing out how Romney quit the Democratic Party in an obvious move to further his political career--switching parties after being Al Gore's Campaign Manager. Is that not what happened?

Uhm, that was Rick Perry, Not Romney... and he was his Texas Campaign Manager.

Nope, another liberal lie. I'm used to seeing them tho...and so is everyone else.

Wait a second....

Missourian said that Romney was the flip flopper.

He hates Romney for that.

Hence I can't see Missourian supporting Perry if he is just a big a flip flopper as Romney...can you?

I mean, hell, if Perry actually switched parties while he was a seated legislator, that would be a gigantic flip flop (unlike Ronald Reagan who did so without taking a dime of Democratic Party money). I mean, if what you're telling me is true, Perry was even Al Gore's state campaign manager? Pretty hard to believe that Missourian would hate Romney for being a two-faced jackal but support Perry who is doing the same damn thing.

Not buyin' it.

Nope, another liberal lie. I'm used to seeing them tho...and so is everyone else.

What part is the lie?

Wait a second....

Hence I can't see Missourian supporting Perry if he is just a big a flip flopper as Romney...can you?

I mean, hell, if Perry actually switched parties while he was a seated legislator, that would be a gigantic flip flop (unlike Ronald Reagan who did so without taking a dime of Democratic Party money). I mean, if what you're telling me is true, Perry was even Al Gore's state campaign manager? Pretty hard to believe that Missourian would hate Romney for being a two-faced jackal but support Perry who is doing the same damn thing.

Not buyin' it.

And which Perry position changed, do tell.

Was he pro choice then suddenly pro life?

Was he a gun grabber then suddenly joined the NRA?

Was he pro universal heath care and mandate then suddenly against it?

The Democrat Party was hijacked but left wing loons like you, so southern democrats moved to the party that more reflected their beliefs and ideology.

In 1988, Al Gore ran as a Southern Reformer from Tennessee, like his father.

Al Gore changed, not Rick Perry.

Not even a good try...since I've explained this umpteen times to you already.

Are you related to Chris?

Last edited:
Liberal Obama supporter, anti tea party voters hate Perry and defend Romney.

Strange, very strange.

Why do you, an Obama supporter, who hates the Tea Party and thinks they are the most destructive force in America constantly defend Romney, Candy corn?

Wait a second....

Not buyin' it.

The Democrat Party was hijacked but left wing loons like you, so southern democrats moved to the party that more reflected their beliefs and ideology.

So what was wrong with what I said. Wasn't Romney the one who was seated as a Democrat and then one day decided he was a Republican? Or was that someone else?

Was Romney Gore's Campaign manager then decided he wasn't even a Democrat? Or was that someone else?

You tell me.... c'mon....whatcha scared of?

Anyway, about Perry...

Was he always pro wildfire? He seems to be hesitant to put them out?

Was he always a Republican? He seems to have switched that position.

Was he always for a small government? He seems to want to make sure your daughter gets an STD vaccine injection even if she's not sexually active; courtesy of the government.

Was he always for the State's right to confiscate private property? He's sponsoring doing just that with the TTC.

Do tell.

Liberal Obama supporter, anti tea party voters hate Perry and defend Romney.

Strange, very strange.

Why do you, an Obama supporter, who hates the Tea Party and thinks they are the most destructive force in America constantly defend Romney, Candy corn?

I do think the TEA (it's an acronym by the way) Party is possibly the worst thing since the Communist threat of the 50's and 60's. When was I defending Romney?

Strange take from you, very strange.

Do you think the fires will be out by Christmas?

Wait a second....

Not buyin' it.

So what was wrong with what I said. Wasn't Romney the one who was seated as a Democrat and then one day decided he was a Republican? Or was that someone else?

Was Romney Gore's Campaign manager then decided he wasn't even a Democrat? Or was that someone else?

Anyway, about Perry...

Was he always for a small government? He seems to want to make sure your daughter gets an STD vaccine injection even if she's not sexually active; courtesy of the government.

Was he always for the State's right to confiscate private property? He's sponsoring doing just that with the TTC.

Do tell.

A simple "no, he didn't change a single position" would have sufficed.

You aren't very good at this.

A liberal, tea party hater, Obama supporter leftwing loon bashing Perry and defending Romney is like trying to puy out so fite either gasoline. It just blows up in your face.

Last edited:

Anyway, about Perry...

Do tell.

A simple "no, he didn't change a single position" would have sufficed.

Romney switched Parties. Good, we agree.

Now, was Perry always a pyromaniac, for forced injections of dangerous drugs to teenaged girls, for the government being able to confiscate your property just for shits and giggles, and for switching parties just to advance his career?

A simple yes or yes will suffice.

I'm going to bed...feel free to make political hay on the suffering of the Texas wild fires to your liberal hearts content...what an asshole.

I'm going to bed...feel free to make political hay on the suffering of the Texas wild fires to your liberal hearts content...what an asshole.

Its not his job to put them out? Most people would say yes. I guess in GOP land, the governor gets a pass on not putting out a fire....strange world you live in.

It seemed to be important enough for him to duck the debate--thus politicizing it in the first place. We now see why. He vomited on himself as I recall Brit Hume saying.

Get some rest; you need it.

Forum List

Back