Rick Perry Can Come Back, Experts Say.

Don't Count Out Rick Perry, Say Experts

AUSTIN — Political strategists and experts on Wednesday cautioned against counting Gov. Rick Perry out of the Republican race for president, saying a fat campaign war chest and a skillful use of advertising can make up for poor debate performances and a dearth of policy specifics that some say have the Texas governor’s popularity in free fall.
I agree with the article, but not because he is well-bankrolled.

I think Rick Perry is the best in the field based on his military experience, and his stunning record on jobs creation across the board.

The reason you hear so little about him, is because he is the one the media fears will ultimately take Obama out of the Oval Office.

They're scared a conservative Republican will invigorate Americans again to keep the private sector alive and well.

Yeah, that puts a crimp in the style of Marxism.

I could get used to Marxism going out on a crutch.

:)

You go, Rick Perry!

Hmmm. So some experts in TEXAS who work in THE PERRY CAMP say nice things about Perry! Shocker! Just wow!

Seriously, the guy is like "W" on Valium. As Bugs would say "What a maroon!"

I will vote for Cain or Romney (assuming no whackjobs like Bachmann are on the ticket) over Obama in a heartbeat.
Perry guarantees the Moderates, Independents, Deficit Hawks etc... to either vote for Obama or stay home.
You have a huge gap in your analysis: those who stand in unemployment lines, their parents, their friends, brothers, sisters, and sympathetic business concerns. A lot of Americans want a person who is experienced in employing people in the private sector.

Far and away, Rick Perry has the best record of employing people.

He served in the military as a fighter pilot with honor, and yes, he is a maroon. Aggie colors include beautiful maroon. I went to College Station to a quilt store yesterday and bought a ton of maroon and gray for my charity quilts. I believe in the Aggie fighting spirit, in jobs for American citizens who are unemployed, and for Governor and Mrs. Rick Perry.

If I were his campaign chooser for a motto, I would choose the following one:

You're Hired!!!
:woohoo:
:D

All Perry has to do is pull a 180 and not be anything Perry is! YES!!! I find it funny that Newt and Paul are sitting right there but the media reeeeaaaallly want's Mitt or Perry.

I know I'll get attacked but man a Newt/Paul ticket would be so fucking Hoss.

Come back from where? Where did Rick Perry go?

Informed as always, eh Soggy.

You see, when someone is doing well at something and then they begin to do poorly, doing well again later, is called a "Come Back". Can you say Come Back? Good! I knew you could!
So Perry was doing VERY well when he first announced his candidacy. But then baaad things happened. He started talking! People started asking him questions! He showed up for debates! And all the people who liked him at first said "This guy is about as smart as Soggy! I'm sure not going to vote for him!"
Then poor Ricky wasn't doing so well. Awwww. So that's why all the grown-ups say he needs to "Come Back". Do you understand now? Good!
I'm glad I could help.
I'm a helper.
It's what I do.
I help :eusa_angel:

Have a great day!

Geeze Louise... you're either thick as a brick or have the sense of humor of Vlad the Impaler.

You couldn't help yourself out of a pay toilet bub.

And you also have a great day!

AUSTIN — Political strategists and experts on Wednesday cautioned against counting Gov. Rick Perry out of the Republican race for president, saying a fat campaign war chest and a skillful use of advertising can make up for poor debate performances and a dearth of policy specifics that some say have the Texas governor’s popularity in free fall.

I think Rick Perry is the best in the field based on his military experience, and his stunning record on jobs creation across the board.

The reason you hear so little about him, is because he is the one the media fears will ultimately take Obama out of the Oval Office.

They're scared a conservative Republican will invigorate Americans again to keep the private sector alive and well.

You go, Rick Perry!

Its stupid to count anyone out this early in the game.

frightening prospect.
What's frightening is another 4 years of Obama or the Democrats getting the House and Senate back because of a weak leader the leftist lockstep press already has their battle plan mapped out against in favor of Barack Obama.

The media can't push a military man around. Rick Perry is their anathema. That's why they've bent over backward to point out every little thing they can to hobnail him.

They have to do that, because if they don't, he will kick Obama's heiney clean out of the Oval Office in 2012.

I've seen the press's McCain strategy to ensure conservatives have the least capable candidate running around in circles while they hammer away. Perry's suffered from the hazing, but he's not out. It's in him to do what has to be done to get America back on the job.

It's just that simple. Our nation's recovery depends directly on people having jobs and people in charge of doing what it takes to help private industries prosper and be encouraged to hire them.

Perry's instincts are spot on to helping people be their best and to heal this nation's issues.

You go, Rick Perry!

Its stupid to count anyone out this early in the game.
Well, if I were the referee, the first to go would be Brit Hume. Move over, Wulf Blitzer and Chris Matthews, the Pompous Ass Award Baton you shared goes to someone else besides you after all these years. :lmao:

It ain't over till it's over.....but Perry is awfully close to striking out

The press has made a monument of Perry's speech errors and molehills of Obama's.

The press has ignored the unemployment rate of Obama's and completely omitted Perry's overachievement in employing persons who need jobs.

If Americans want their college graduates to be employed, they will forgive Perry's foot-in-mouth mistakes and pinpoint his opponent's massive American unemployment line that stretches from Coast to Coast, with a little blip in Texas, where Rick Perry saw to it that 49% of all new jobs created in this country landed in the Lone Star State.

It's all up to the American people. If they let the press lead them around by the nose to make the next election all about anything except job creation, America will be in a world of hurt, and people will feel the press betrayed them, because even here, many of them don't even know the depth of their betrayal by the press.

But I do.

Bull Shit

Don't blame Perrys poor performance on the press. Who do you think he is? Sarah Palin?

frightening prospect.
What's frightening is another 4 years of Obama or the Democrats getting the House and Senate back because of a weak leader the leftist lockstep press already has their battle plan mapped out against in favor of Barack Obama.

The media can't push a military man around. Rick Perry is their anathema. That's why they've bent over backward to point out every little thing they can to hobnail him.

They have to do that, because if they don't, he will kick Obama's heiney clean out of the Oval Office in 2012.

I've seen the press's McCain strategy to ensure conservatives have the least capable candidate running around in circles while they hammer away. Perry's suffered from the hazing, but he's not out. It's in him to do what has to be done to get America back on the job.

It's just that simple. Our nation's recovery depends directly on people having jobs and people in charge of doing what it takes to help private industries prosper and be encouraged to hire them.

Perry's instincts are spot on to helping people be their best and to heal this nation's issues.

the prospect of four more years of obama is frightening and so is four years of Perry.

frightening prospect.

the prospect of four more years of obama is frightening and so is four years of Perry.
And what, Sir elvis have you against lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4%? Do tell.

And what, Sir elvis have you against lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4%? Do tell.

sounds good to me.

It ain't over till it's over.....but Perry is awfully close to striking out

The press has made a monument of Perry's speech errors and molehills of Obama's.

The press has ignored the unemployment rate of Obama's and completely omitted Perry's overachievement in employing persons who need jobs.

If Americans want their college graduates to be employed, they will forgive Perry's foot-in-mouth mistakes and pinpoint his opponent's massive American unemployment line that stretches from Coast to Coast, with a little blip in Texas, where Rick Perry saw to it that 49% of all new jobs created in this country landed in the Lone Star State.

It's all up to the American people. If they let the press lead them around by the nose to make the next election all about anything except job creation, America will be in a world of hurt, and people will feel the press betrayed them, because even here, many of them don't even know the depth of their betrayal by the press.

But I do.

<Stage 1 Freudian insult omitted>

Don't blame Perrys poor performance on the press. Who do you think he is? Sarah Palin?
No, I think he's a man getting over a major back surgery performed shortly before he agreed to hit the campaign trail. I think when he is 100%, he won't miss a trick. I wish he had waited just one more month, but people were already taking sides.

at this point, being Obama has cost the average american between $50,000 and $100,000 in wages by the end of the year, I would vote for a Barney/Big Bird Ticket.

sounds good to me.
Well, Perry already has the best professional team ever assembled to protect, engender, and create jobs that will reduce the national expenditures on welfare and increase the national treasury and GDP through jumpstarting business and skyrocketing American employment.

Perry can do that, but all I have is a couple of eggs to go in your beer, sir. :)

Last edited:

sounds good to me.
Well, Perry already has the best professional team ever assembled to protect, engender, and create jobs that will reduce the national expenditures on welfare and increase the national treasury and GDP through jumpstarting business and skyrocketing American employment.

Perry can do that, but all I have is a couple of eggs to go in your beer, sir. :)

sounds good. You should be his designated debater.

at this point, being Obama has cost the average american between $50,000 and $100,000 in wages by the end of the year, I would vote for a Barney/Big Bird Ticket.

Well, we'll just have to let someone else put American businesses and workers in the black and look to the future. I just think the person for such a task is the one who's done the best at it in much harder times than he will have when business gets back up on its feet and its empowerment back.

Rick Perry has far and away the best record of all the other governors for increasing employment. He's benefitted America with a million-job improvement in his state. It's definitely unmatched in 50 states, and possibly the world for that matter. :)

sounds good to me.

Thanks for the kind words, Elvis, but I'm too ill physically. However, my mind still works and knows the #1 problem in America isn't anything other than business failures and unemployment. Small business owners are seeing some businesses getting half a billion from the feds and blowing it in 2 years. They'll be tapped to make up the difference, so they are frightened of a future of tax horrors, a worsening market, and insurance premiums that are higher than people's incomes in the future when obamacare is redesigned. They need a friend.

Rick Perry is that friend.

But I do.

<Stage 1 Freudian insult omitted>

No, I think he's a man getting over a major back surgery performed shortly before he agreed to hit the campaign trail. I think when he is 100%, he won't miss a trick. I wish he had waited just one more month, but people were already taking sides.

OK...

So first excuse is the press is picking on him
Second excuse is his back hurts

What ever happened to personal responsibility advocated by the Republican Party? Isn't Perry himself responsible for his poor performance and inadequate preparation for debates? Does he realize this is the big show?

Thanks for the kind words, Elvis, but I'm too ill physically. However, my mind still works and knows the #1 problem in America isn't anything other than business failures and unemployment. Small business owners are seeing some businesses getting half a billion from the feds and blowing it in 2 years. They'll be tapped to make up the difference, so they are frightened of a future of tax horrors, a worsening market, and insurance premiums that are higher than people's incomes in the future when obamacare is redesigned. They need a friend.

he won't make it. he can't debate. he didn't prepare. he's not ready. it's obvious.

he won't make it. he can't debate. he didn't prepare. he's not ready. it's obvious.
It takes some time to get over back surgery. When Rick's back is totally healed, you will know it by the furor he will raise in the behalf of the American unemployed. He's a man with a mission, and I believe he will overcome his stage issues.

Forum List

Back