Rhodesian State Lottery

I am admitting you have low intellect for not knowing white people are the cause of the strife in Africa.

So, Africa never had strife before the evil white man came. Is that what you're claiming?

Already tried that.
Yes you did. Deflections dont work with me do they?

logic / facts don't seem to work with you.
White people logic and facts dont work with me.

No, just simple basic facts don't work with crazy people. You have demonstrated beyond all doubt that you are not sane.

So, Africa never had strife before the evil white man came. Is that what you're claiming?

Already tried that.
Yes you did. Deflections dont work with me do they?

logic / facts don't seem to work with you.
White people logic and facts dont work with me.

No, just simple basic facts don't work with crazy people. You have demonstrated beyond all doubt that you are not sane.
White people and their declarations are funny to me.

Everything you say is wrong because you were poisoned by white people. sorry.
I was given an antidote. I'm straight now thus everything I say is truth.

Sorry. The antidote was probably made in the west and now you just have HIV or super ebola or something new. Side effects might include paranoia and thinking that everyone is out to get you because of the man.
Nope. The antidote was made in Africa and immigrated to the US. No one is out to get me because I am the man.

Medicine isn't made in Africa without collaboration with the 'white man'. so once again CIA nano-bots in your brain, malaria, nodding sickness, etc.
Medicine was made in Africa before white people were even sentient. More of that white people logic on display again. :laugh:

What's funny is you claim that the Africans were so superior to everyone else but the history we have is that, other than a couple of exceptional civilizations, the black African experience is one of misery, slavery, and abject poverty based on ignorance and primitive life style.

I was given an antidote. I'm straight now thus everything I say is truth.

Sorry. The antidote was probably made in the west and now you just have HIV or super ebola or something new. Side effects might include paranoia and thinking that everyone is out to get you because of the man.
Nope. The antidote was made in Africa and immigrated to the US. No one is out to get me because I am the man.

Medicine isn't made in Africa without collaboration with the 'white man'. so once again CIA nano-bots in your brain, malaria, nodding sickness, etc.
Medicine was made in Africa before white people were even sentient. More of that white people logic on display again. :laugh:

What's funny is you claim that the Africans were so superior to everyone else but the history we have is that, other than a couple of exceptional civilizations, the black African experience is one of misery, slavery, and abject poverty based on ignorance and primitive life style.
I never claimed Africans were superior. I said they developed civilizations, science, basically the foundation for whites not once but twice. Your butt hurt eyes turned that into "superior". White people logic is based on a large inferiority complex. "I did this and you can learned from me" = "I am better than you" to white people suffering from insecurity.

I never claimed Africans were superior. I said they developed civilizations, science, basically the foundation for whites not once but twice. Your butt hurt eyes turned that into "superior". White people logic is based on a large inferiority complex. "I did this and you can learned from me" = "I am better than you" to white people suffering from insecurity.

Twice eh? Then what happened to them? Did they regress? Did they all of a sudden get stupid? What happened?

Twice eh? Then what happened to them? Did they regress? Did they all of a sudden get stupid? What happened?

I dont know for sure. Sounds like it. Maybe thats why the Greek and Roman empires failed. Could be they were educated too soon and didnt know how to handle it? With knowledge comes great responsibility.

I dont know for sure. Sounds like it. Maybe thats why the Greek and Roman empires failed. Could be they were educated too soon and didnt know how to handle it? With knowledge comes great responsibility.

The Greeks didn't have an empire so you're simply wrong there. The Roman Empire lasted for around 1000 years, so it had a pretty good longevity IMO. It's the nature of empires to eventually fail. Not all rulers are good. Get a few bad ones in a row and you're doomed.

Where is the written history that the Africans left us?

The Greeks didn't have an empire so you're simply wrong there. The Roman Empire lasted for around 1000 years, so it had a pretty good longevity IMO. It's the nature of empires to eventually fail. Not all rulers are good. Get a few bad ones in a row and you're doomed.

The Greeks didnt have an empire?
laugh.gif

Western culture and everything you hold dear is based on their empire.

Who told you history had to be written? More white logic?

laugh.gif

They didn't. The Greeks were practitioners of the City State. I'm sure you've heard of it. You must be thinking of Alexander the Great. Only he was Macedonian. Not Greek.

laugh.gif

They didn't. The Greeks were practitioners of the City State. I'm sure you've heard of it. You must be thinking of Alexander the Great. Only he was Macedonian. Not Greek.
Whatever. They still failed which was my point.

laugh.gif

All civilizations fail. The ones that matter though, are those that leave a written record of their existence. There is none for the civilizations in Africa. We have Great Zimbabwe, and we have a few other ruins around the continent, but unlike the Maya, or the Inca, or the Olmecs, there is no record of them.

Why is that?

laugh.gif

All civilizations fail. The ones that matter though, are those that leave a written record of their existence. There is none for the civilizations in Africa. We have Great Zimbabwe, and we have a few other ruins around the continent, but unlike the Maya, or the Inca, or the Olmecs, there is no record of them.

Why is that?

We have Ethiopia, and a lot of traditions from polities like Sokoto, the Ashanti, the Nigerian city states / polities, and the Swahili. Pre-colonial African culture was pretty rich and diverse. As much as I think this guy is a fake, has little knowledge of the continent in question, and is a and a troll who acts like a racist we should leave Africa out of it. He doesn't represent anything from the continent.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Why is that?
They failed and the only reason we have a written record is because Blacks kept those records and retaught whites their own history. There are plenty of records of African civilizations. You are simply ignorant of that fact.

laugh.gif

Why is that?

We have Ethiopia, and a lot of traditions from polities like Sokoto, the Ashanti, the Nigerian city states / polities, and the Swahili. Post colonial African culture was pretty rich and diverse. As much as I think this guy is a fake, has little knowledge of the continent in question, and is a and a troll who acts like a racist we should leave Africa out of it. He doesn't represent anything from the continent.

I can do naught but agree with you. The level of his colossal ignorance is truly astounding.

laugh.gif

Why is that?

We have Ethiopia, and a lot of traditions from polities like Sokoto, the Ashanti, the Nigerian city states / polities, and the Swahili. Post colonial African culture was pretty rich and diverse. As much as I think this guy is a fake, has little knowledge of the continent in question, and is a and a troll who acts like a racist we should leave Africa out of it. He doesn't represent anything from the continent.

I can do naught but agree with you. The level of his colossal ignorance is truly astounding.
Youre the one that claimed there were no records. Now you look like an ass even with that small list. Too bad.

laugh.gif

Why is that?
They failed and the only reason we have a written record is because Blacks kept those records and retaught whites their own history. There are plenty of records of African civilizations. You are simply ignorant of that fact.

What black African civilization preserved European history and retaught it to Europe? Can you actually name them?

laugh.gif

Why is that?

What black African civilization preserved European history and retaught it to Europe? Can you actually name them?
The Moors.

Why is that?

Youre the one that claimed there were no records. Now you look like an ass even with that small list. Too bad.

I believe you missed the "post colonial" part of his post. There is none from the ancients. Which is sad. It would be nice to know what they did know. They may have had beer. There is an archeological dig where brewing evidence exists from around 19,000 years ago. That would make it the earliest known.

Why is that?

The Moors.

Weren't black.

Why is that?

I believe you missed the "post colonial" part of his post. There is none from the ancients. Which is sad. It would be nice to know what they did know. They may have had beer. There is an archeological dig where brewing evidence exists from around 19,000 years ago. That would make it the earliest known.

That was actually a typo on my part, I meant pre-colonial. Apologies.

Forum List

Back