Rhodesian State Lottery

Whatever. They still failed which was my point.

All civilizations fail. The ones that matter though, are those that leave a written record of their existence. There is none for the civilizations in Africa. We have Great Zimbabwe, and we have a few other ruins around the continent, but unlike the Maya, or the Inca, or the Olmecs, there is no record of them.

Why is that?

We have Ethiopia, and a lot of traditions from polities like Sokoto, the Ashanti, the Nigerian city states / polities, and the Swahili. Post colonial African culture was pretty rich and diverse. As much as I think this guy is a fake, has little knowledge of the continent in question, and is a and a troll who acts like a racist we should leave Africa out of it. He doesn't represent anything from the continent.

I can do naught but agree with you. The level of his colossal ignorance is truly astounding.
Youre the one that claimed there were no records. Now you look like an ass even with that small list. Too bad.

I believe you missed the "post colonial" part of his post. There is none from the ancients. Which is sad. It would be nice to know what they did know. They may have had beer. There is an archeological dig where brewing evidence exists from around 19,000 years ago. That would make it the earliest known.
No I didnt miss it. Ethiopia for example was a civilization long before "post colonial". You sound like an idiot not knowing this stuff.

All civilizations fail. The ones that matter though, are those that leave a written record of their existence. There is none for the civilizations in Africa. We have Great Zimbabwe, and we have a few other ruins around the continent, but unlike the Maya, or the Inca, or the Olmecs, there is no record of them.

Why is that?
They failed and the only reason we have a written record is because Blacks kept those records and retaught whites their own history. There are plenty of records of African civilizations. You are simply ignorant of that fact.

What black African civilization preserved European history and retaught it to Europe? Can you actually name them?
The Moors.

Weren't black.
Bull Shit. More white logic. Werent you the one that claimed you knew more about Africa than I did? This is why I dont debate silly brainwashed whites about Africa.

9fb20813425dea94b8c80426b79d479d.jpg

Last edited:

Why is that?
They failed and the only reason we have a written record is because Blacks kept those records and retaught whites their own history. There are plenty of records of African civilizations. You are simply ignorant of that fact.

What black African civilization preserved European history and retaught it to Europe? Can you actually name them?
The Moors.

Weren't black.

True. They descend from ancient Egypt.

Why is that?

The Moors.

Weren't black.

True. They descend from ancient Egypt.
Ancient Egypt was Black as well.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

Why is that?

We have Ethiopia, and a lot of traditions from polities like Sokoto, the Ashanti, the Nigerian city states / polities, and the Swahili. Post colonial African culture was pretty rich and diverse. As much as I think this guy is a fake, has little knowledge of the continent in question, and is a and a troll who acts like a racist we should leave Africa out of it. He doesn't represent anything from the continent.

I can do naught but agree with you. The level of his colossal ignorance is truly astounding.
Youre the one that claimed there were no records. Now you look like an ass even with that small list. Too bad.

I believe you missed the "post colonial" part of his post. There is none from the ancients. Which is sad. It would be nice to know what they did know. They may have had beer. There is an archeological dig where brewing evidence exists from around 19,000 years ago. That would make it the earliest known.
No I didnt miss it. Ethiopia for example was a civilization long before "post colonial". You sound like an idiot not knowing this stuff.

Aksum is post Egypt, and owed its existence to the trade between Egypt and the goldfields of Sudan. You sound like an idiot not knowing that.

Aksum is post Egypt, and owed its existence to the trade between Egypt and the goldfields of Sudan. You sound like an idiot not knowing that.
Youre stupid if you dont know Egyptians came from Ethiopia (Punt). They even said it themselves. Either way it had nothing to do with "post colonial" white people. Stop trying to deflect from your white logic error. African civilization goes way further back than whites will admit to themselves. They cant take it for some reason.

Last edited:

Why is that?

The Moors.

Weren't black.
Bull Shit. More white logic. Werent you the one that claimed you knew more about Africa than I did? This is why I dont debate silly brainwashed whites about Africa.

Moor was a spanish term for muslim. Most north african muslims were beeners and arabs not black bantu peoples. Tuategs arent black either. Just fyi.

Youre stupid if you dont know Egyptians came from Ethiopia (Punt). They even said it themselves. Either way it had nothing to do with "post colonial" white people. Stop trying to deflect from your white logic error. African civilization goes way further back than whites will admit to themselves. They cant take it for some reason.
egyptians werent black at the time either. Youd be an abid to them.

The Moors.

Weren't black.

Moor was a spanish term for muslim. Most north african muslims were beeners and arabs not black bantu peoples. Tuategs arent black either. Just fyi.
Nope. Moor was used to describe Black people. More white logic. That picture I posted is a Black guy.

Yes Tuategs are Black no matter how much white boys want to pretend they arent.

tuareg_flickr_elegance.jpg

Yes they were Black. I'll take the descriptions of the people that actually laid eyes on them instead of the white logic you are employing.

The Moors.

Weren't black.

Nope. Moor was used to describe Black people. More white logic. That picture I posted is a Black guy.

That person isnt black lol. You probably think somalis are black too dont you?

Yes they were Black. I'll take the descriptions of the people that actually laid eyes on them instead of the white logic you are employing.
Ill take their actual descriptions of themselves and how they view themselves over your personal opinion of them ;)

White logic again. :laugh:

Actually they are Black. Are you blind? Yes Somalis are Black as well. At least the ones with the original blood still dominating in them. How do we know this? They say so themselves.

Ill take their actual descriptions of themselves and how they view themselves over your personal opinion of them ;)
Thats good you wont take my opinion. I didnt offer it. I offered facts. They said they came from Punt which is in Ethiopia/Eritrea area. Sorry but the Sphinx is modeled on a Black person. Try a new tactic. Your failing.

Weren't black.

Actually they are Black. Are you blind? Yes Somalis are Black as well. At least the ones with the original blood still dominating in them. How do we know this? They say so themselves.
Somalis consider themselves somali. Not black. They also consider themselves arabs. They vall black bantu peoples slaves. We also dont legally classify rhem as black in the us. Try again

Somalis consider themselves somali. Not black. They also consider themselves arabs. They vall black bantu peoples slaves. We also dont legally classify rhem as black in the us. Try again
Somali is a country not a race idiot. They consider themselves Black. They are a Kushitic people and speak an Afro-Asiatic language. You may know someone that wants to be white but they dont count. Doesnt matter what white people classify them as. You keep thinking thats valid. They laugh when you call them Black caucasians.

Forum List

Back