Retailers closed down over 4,600 stores in 2023, with more to come in 2024

Malls from coast to coast have been closing for the last decade or so due to Amazon and the rest. Not good.

Before that, it was Wal Mart putting all kinds of local businesses out of business.

It's free enterprise, but it comes at a cost, and we need to decide what's best. Pretty damn soon.

That might be the second thing you've said I agree with. Don't remember the first, but I recall being surprised.

Malls from coast to coast have been closing for the last decade or so due to Amazon and the rest. Not good.

Before that, it was Wal Mart putting all kinds of local businesses out of business.

It's free enterprise, but it comes at a cost, and we need to decide what's best. Pretty damn soon.
What does mac1958 want to do?

Link to them being closed down?
So according to you.....

Blue States with Blue Governors.......Shut Down
Red States with Blue Governors........Shut Down
Red States with Red Governors ........NOT shut down.

I just need confirmation.....or will you Run away with your TDS claim and call yourself the victor.

"Even if we lose, we are going to claim victory.' Bannon. <<<< the Nostra way.

Restaurants are shutting down at an alarming rate. People in California and Washington can't afford to go out to eat. Owners can't afford to stay open without raising prices to pay minimum wage. No one likes paying $12-14 for a little hamburger and fries for lunch.

Forum List

Back