McCarthy says America does not want retribution from Trump

Would you then say that McConnell to the second power = W to the second power?

Put another way, is the square root of Cheney and W equivalent to McConnell?

National Debt when W took over with GOP Congress = under $6 trillion

What have your Faux "News" "Pro Israel Christian" GOP heroes done with the Debt since.... or is math just beyond your intellect completely...

Collusion is not a crime. Mueller certainly found collusion. What he didn't find was enough evidence that a criminal conspiracy between the two existed. Mueller could never be described as left of anything, except by rabid Trumpyfans.
Collusion is usually secret cooperation, and it is usually secret because it is illegal.
Nothing the Trump people and Russians met about was illegal.
There was no evidence found of any secret cooperation, so there was no proof of collusion at all.
Mostly they met to discuss whether or not Russia should react to the illegal economic sanction.
And it was good for the US that the Trump people talked the Russians out of retaliating.

Last edited:

Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has officially pledged his fealty to former President Donald Trump in the 2024 him.presidential election
Bullshit.

Unfortunately, he has shown that he's not smart enough to keep snakes in the grass like that asshole far, far away from him.

I agree.
Retribution would just be a waste of time, and make it harder to end that repeating cycle.
I do not want retribution

I WANT THE FUCKING PROBLEM FIXED !!!

If it doesn't get fixed, it's going to happen again. And again.

Notice it's the DEMOCRATS who don't want the problem fixed.

And as long as that's the case, I'm okay with extremely HARSH retribution

Actual punishment would be even better

Forum List

Back