Remember the Keating 5? I do. Liberals won't. I do.

McCain should have gone to prison...the swamp rescued him and that is the day our nations capitol fell into an abyss.....after that the swamp had McCains balls in their hands....they squeezed and he said what they wanted...just like a china doll...

McCain should have gone to prison...the swamp rescued him and that is the day our nations capitol fell into an abyss.....after that the swamp had McCains balls in their hands....they squeezed and he said what they wanted...just like a china doll...
This was the far left position a mere few years ago, when the likes of you, and your ilk, were in full-support of the then Republican standard-bearer, John McCain was going up against Obama.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

This was the far left position a mere few years ago, when the likes of you, and your ilk, were in full-support of the then Republican standard-bearer, John McCain was going up against Obama
Not true....I and folks like me were in favor of all of those assholes being prosecuted...you have a faulty memory....

I remember the Keating 5!
I also remember the Trump University $25 million dollar fraud. Trump should have gone to jail.

Hence the reason we have the type of government we do.

Instead of holding those accountable for what they have done, we point to their political rivals who either do the same or worse.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

It will only get worse.

McCain was corrupt. Thousands lost their life savings in the Keating S&L scandal. McCain flew on Keatings private jet, McCain stayed at Keatings home in the Bahamas, McCain took campaign contributions from Keating and Keating had McCain's wife and father takes shares in one of his shopping centers.

When the S&L collapsed McCain claimed that in helping Keating he was only helping a constituent and would done so for any other constituent.

McCain was a liar and corrupt.

McCain was corrupt. Thousands lost their life savings in the Keating S&L scandal. McCain flew on Keatings private jet, McCain stayed at Keatings home in the Bahamas, McCain took campaign contributions from Keating and Keating had McCain's wife and father takes shares in one of his shopping centers.

When the S&L collapsed McCain claimed that in helping Keating he was only helping a constituent and would done so for any other constituent.

McCain was a liar and corrupt.

Hope Christ had mercy on his soul. I am not aware of any sort of repenting from his mortal sins. Not that that would be any of my business.

From what I saw, he was defiant and a political hack till his dying breath. Any politician that has been in office for over 10 years are corrupt. It the nature of politics.

Very few were as corrupt as Mccain. I hope he repented at the end.

I'm a liberal I do. It's when I first herd Rush Limmbaugh, and here was a Nazi creep ranting and raving about something agreed with. Very strange. I liked Rush
bbecause I always wondered what it was like to hear Hitler's speeches on the short wave in the USA before the war.(see the TV movie about G. Gordon Liddy staring Robert Conrad) Rush gave me that experience.

Forum List

Back