McCarthy Plans To Resing From Congress By End of The Year.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Kevin McCarthy is officially leaving Congress.

The ousted speaker is resigning from the House at the end of the year, according to an op-ed he wrote for the Wall Street Journal, concluding a nearly two-decade congressional career long-marked by his open aspirations to the chamber’s top spot, only to lose it after nine turbulent months.

It's about damn time.

Dont blame him. What a fucking embarrassment :lol:

He sold his soul for the sake of power and then got fucked anyway. What shall it profit a man if he gaines everything and loses nothing....McCarthy legacy.

He won everything, and lost it.

giphy.gif

Interesting. I wonder why he is leaving.

Oh please he is leaving because he got his ass kicked out of the Speaker's Chair. He had such a very safe seat and now he tucks tail and runs home. Newsom will have to announce the date of the special election. The Southern Central Valley is very red, so count on P01135809 lover winning the seat

The ousted speaker is resigning from the House at the end of the year, according to an op-ed he wrote for the Wall Street Journal, concluding a nearly two-decade congressional career long-marked by his open aspirations to the chamber’s top spot, only to lose it after nine turbulent months.

It's about damn time.
So is his replacement. The little bow-tie guy from SC.

It's about damn time.
Will he run for vice president with Mitt Romney? Stay tuned.

I wrote McCarthy several times encouraging him to not go soft if he becomes the new speaker.... I told him to fight as hard as Pelosi did for her side... He didn't listen and now he is gone... I warned him.... as did others I'm sure....

It's about damn time.
Great!

When will the rest of Congress leave?

When you RINO and become a Dem collaborator you may get fired and kicked to the curb.
True. He had no choice but to not run again.

Any of our resident dimocrap scum want to make a bet on which party's candidate wins his seat in November?

So it really does't matter. I'm a little sick of Kaliphony Republicans anyway. They seem to be terrified of the DISGUSTING FILTH.

That's like having a Soldier that's gun-shy. Very nearly worthless

I wrote McCarthy several times encouraging him to not go soft if he becomes the new speaker.... I told him to fight as hard as Pelosi did for her side... He didn't listen and now he is gone... I warned him.... as did others I'm sure....
He did fight as hard for his side....You just misidentified which side he's on.

Forum List

Back