McCarthy says America does not want retribution from Trump

Correction: The left do not want retributions from Trump. You know, the thing is, the left have spent over six years doing retributions against Trump and now, all of a sudden, they don't want retributions from Trump? I say tough shit. If you don't want retributions from Trump then you shouldn't have gone after him for six years.
Get over it, magaturd.

Get over it, magaturd.
trump's own actions and words caused his downfall. No one else is to blame. He did this to himself. Everyone in the world couldn't help but notice. And people always talk. trump gave them something to talk about even if it was bad news.

This is a discussion board , if you can't carry on a coherent conversation you really shouldn't be on here.

I couple of take aways -

You clearly don't know what "right now" means.

You may not know what coherent means.

You are one of the people who believe Democrats should not be subject to penalties from breaking current US law.
That's anti American.
Any and all alleged criminals should be prosecuted. The courts decide their fate. That is the American way. The courts are also responsible to dismiss cases that aren't valid. Evidence determines wether a case is valid or not , not the popularity of the alleged perpetrator.

Yes
Still fiction.
You do not comprehend what alleged means. Allegations aren't made unless there is some evidence. If there is enough evidence then they courts take up the case and it goes to trial. Hi

Fix the problem, or enjoy the payback.

That is the ONLY choice I'm willing to offer the dumbass leftyfucks at this point.

And they should be goddamn grateful they're even getting a choice.
trump is the problem . You got him into politics , it's your fault.

You do not comprehend what alleged means. Allegations aren't made unless there is some evidence. If there is enough evidence then they courts take up the case and it goes to trial. Hi

They are political crimes, not actual crimes.

There was literally - no attempt made.
No way. trump's buddy Stone held a meeting with the militia leaders on the Capitol Grounds to discuss the strategy of the attack the day before Jan. 6th. Even a moron like you can figure that one out.

Forum List

Back