Restoring Honor Rally

The rally was great and for those that say no blacks were there and lying through their teeth.

Of course they viewed it as negative. It is a rejection of the direction Europe is headed. About time.

i was embarrassed when that ****** sharpton spoke at the democratic convention....

he should be tarred and feather....i remember when this pond scum rose to two feet.....

people live in the moment now and that allows lesser creatures like sharpton to rise to a position of anything...he is a total scam artist who would walk over his grandmother to rob his mother....

I don't think Sharpton (or even Jesse Jackson) are THE most popular spokesmen among the black communities these days. Sharpton has always been a racist, no doubt about it and everyone knows that, so it wasn't necessary for your over-the-top words which only brought you down to street level.

i was embarrassed when that ****** sharpton spoke at the democratic convention....

he should be tarred and feather....i remember when this pond scum rose to two feet.....

people live in the moment now and that allows lesser creatures like sharpton to rise to a position of anything...he is a total scam artist who would walk over his grandmother to rob his mother....

I don't think Sharpton (or even Jesse Jackson) are THE most popular spokesmen among the black communities these days. Sharpton has always been a racist, no doubt about it and everyone knows that, so it wasn't necessary for your over-the-top words which only brought you down to street level.

I agree.

my pics from right in front of the WW2 memorial. It was jammed pack. And that area supposedly holds 200,000 people when at capacity.

That'ts not including the overflow area which was jammed pack as well and the area from the WW2 memorial to the Washington Monument which was very full as well.

Id say 500,000 may be a good estimate. And thats not counting the people who were waiting in line for the metro longer and made it late.

Interesting pics. I have reasonably good eyes - couldn't see one black person in your pics...no surprises there....

Really? Maybe you know more than even the liberal media - because even they had to admit a decent turnout of 'minorities'. The estimate is that 13% of the crowd was 'non-white'.... although I prefer to lump them all together and just call them 'Americans'.

my pics from right in front of the WW2 memorial. It was jammed pack. And that area supposedly holds 200,000 people when at capacity.

That'ts not including the overflow area which was jammed pack as well and the area from the WW2 memorial to the Washington Monument which was very full as well.

Id say 500,000 may be a good estimate. And thats not counting the people who were waiting in line for the metro longer and made it late.

Some of the pics I've posted. For anyone who missed it earlier.

Some of the pics I've posted. For anyone who missed it earlier.

So i guess the pics didnt end up in the quote. whoops;.

Glenn Beck rally sparks debate over crowd size - Yahoo! News

CBS commissioned an estimate from AirPhotosLive, a company that provides crowd sizes based on aerial photos. CBS noted that there's a margin of error of plus or minus 9,000. So, by this estimate, there were as few as 78,000 attendees or as many as 96,000.

lol this is the best though: Republican U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann told supporters shortly after the rally that "we're not going to let anyone get away with saying there were less than a million here today — because we were witnesses."

CBS commissioned an estimate from AirPhotosLive, a company that provides crowd sizes based on aerial photos. CBS noted that there's a margin of error of plus or minus 9,000. So, by this estimate, there were as few as 78,000 attendees or as many as 96,000.

lol this is the best though: Republican U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann told supporters shortly after the rally that "we're not going to let anyone get away with saying there were less than a million here today — because we were witnesses."

the reflecting pool and monument take 300,000 people, and the people were spilling over into the tree lines and streets. do the math, fucker.

the reflecting pool and monument take 300,000 people, and the people were spilling over into the tree lines and streets. do the math, fucker.
:lol: At listening to your estimate over a company that exists solely just to do that. :lol:

38351_958333934051_10053624_54058798_6368173_n.jpg

Last edited:

And here's the latest talking point. Minimize the size of the crowd to only a few radicals.

Too bad the size of the area is already well known and pictures show it overflowing by double, plus the people who arrived late.

These are also the same idiots who called the "million Mom march" for over a million when it was more like 250-500k, and the million man march needed help to the tune of a few hundred thousand as well.

:lol: At listening to your estimate over a company that exists solely just to do that. :lol:

KobeYouMad.jpg

aww poor baby cant look at pictures and see that the crowd spilled way over the reflecting pool area? there there...someday you will have a brain of your own.

No, I can't look at pictures and make professional estimates without guessing. There are companies that do this professionally. They say 78-96K.

Bachman says a Million. aaaaahahahahahaha

And here's the latest talking point. Minimize the size of the crowd to only a few radicals.

Too bad the size of the area is already well known and pictures show it overflowing by double, plus the people who arrived late.

These are also the same idiots who called the "million Mom march" for over a million when it was more like 250-500k, and the million man march needed help to the tune of a few hundred thousand as well.

Million MAN March.......you realise it was The Organizers of this Demonstration's Whining about the National Park Services undercount that changed NPS policy in 2005 to NOT EVER ANNOUNCE THEIR COUNT.

so.. how long before the cloned and pasted images are found? So, does the tea party prefer Gimp or Photoshop?

Gimp is the application that Thomas Jefferson would have used, you know.

Forum List

Back