Move-On vs MSNBC: Is there a FOX vs GOP advocacy group equivalent?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

ST. PAUL, Minn. — MSNBC rejected a TV ad calling for a boycott of Target Corp. after the retail giant made a political donation in Minnesota, continuing the controversy over corporate involvement in elections.
MSNBC spokeswoman Alana Russo said Thursday that the commercial submitted by the liberal advocacy group MoveOn.org violates its advertising policy by attacking an individual business directly. The ad features Target's bullseye logo and accuses the chain of trying to buy elections.

MoveOn executive director Justin Ruben said the rejection was "the height of hypocrisy" and accused MSNBC and its corporate parent, General Electric Co., of trying to protect Target from consumer anger.

The Associated Press: MSNBC rejects anti-Target ad from liberal group

Last edited:
Nope...the Right Wing is monolithic. They're all the same...similar backgrounds, similar life experiences, similar religions, similar mind-sets, similar everything...and those that want to be a part of them, hang on at the fringes.

The GOP + Talk Radio + FOXNews aka The Republican News Network = The Right Wing

Or you could simply put it as this The Right Wing = The GOP = Talk Radio = FOXNews aka The Republican News Network

Nope...the Right Wing is monolithic. They're all the same...similar backgrounds, similar life experiences, similar religions, similar mind-sets, similar everything...and those that want to be a part of them, hang on at the fringes.

Or you could simply put it as this The Right Wing = The GOP = Talk Radio = FOXNews aka The Republican News Network
:clap2:

very astute observation. I'm going to borrow it and develop it some. :lol:

most every wingnut is a hanger on. The true Right Wing Fear Broker just uses the wingnut as shock troops, expendable. sad, but wingnuts get used like toilet tissue, and that is on a good day. but when one is used as a tool, and then gets comfortable with a group identity it is often world threatening to pull one's head out of one's ass and face reality.

how am I doin'? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

:clap2:

very astute observation. I'm going to borrow it and develop it some. :lol:

most every wingnut is a hanger on. The true Right Wing Fear Broker just uses the wingnut as shock troops, expendable. sad, but wingnuts get used like toilet tissue, and that is on a good day. but when one is used as a tool, and then gets comfortable with a group identity it is often world threatening to pull one's head out of one's ass and face reality.

how am I doin'? :eusa_whistle:
So far...so good. :cool:

Oh look. Another fox news, gop, talk radio bashing liberal orgy. How cute.

$cute.jpg

Oh look...another GOP ass-crack kissing RightWingNutjob defending RepubliCON....how...not cute.

:rolleyes:

Lookie here, another rdean wannabe.

ST. PAUL, Minn. — MSNBC rejected a TV ad calling for a boycott of Target Corp. after the retail giant made a political donation in Minnesota, continuing the controversy over corporate involvement in elections.
MSNBC spokeswoman Alana Russo said Thursday that the commercial submitted by the liberal advocacy group MoveOn.org violates its advertising policy by attacking an individual business directly. The ad features Target's bullseye logo and accuses the chain of trying to buy elections.

MoveOn executive director Justin Ruben said the rejection was "the height of hypocrisy" and accused MSNBC and its corporate parent, General Electric Co., of trying to protect Target from consumer anger.

The Associated Press: MSNBC rejects anti-Target ad from liberal group

There's something odd and missing in your post.

Move-On vs MSNBC agenda based group vs. a "news group"
Fox vs, the GOP? A news group vs. a political party?
So wheres the DNC? Are you saying move on is the DNC?

Ahhhhh, Dainty's pretending to be 'controversial'..... again. Lock step joining in on the 'bash the right' by the usual partisan whackjobs.

Yep, it's just another day on USMB - where intellect and stupidity live side by side in harmony.

And the DNC + NY Times + CNN + ABC + CBS +Ms.NBC aka the Progressive News Network = The Left Wing

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, Dainty's pretending to be 'controversial'..... again. Lock step joining in on the 'bash the right' by the usual partisan whackjobs.

Yep, it's just another day on USMB - where intellect and stupidity live side by side in harmony.

The stupidity is staggering, while they are having their little circle jerk they're too dumb to realize the left is even more guilty of what they are bitching about.

Which is what? What is the left bitching about that they are more guilty of?

This I gotta hear.

They hate the media , they hate science , they hate higher education, the hate history and they hate it when other Americans talk about just how used the republican voter is.

I think they like being political zombies and dont want to wake up.

They hate the media , they hate science , they hate higher education, the hate history and they hate it when other Americans talk about just how used the republican voter is.

I think they like being political zombies and dont want to wake up.

In other words...hate mongers.

Vile and reprehensible people of the worst kind. Utter guttersnipe.

Don't click on Move On's link. Once you do you get about 5 emails aday asking for money and you to sign petitions.

Forum List

Back