Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians

T
You just answered my questions with a question again. Why doesn’t anyone talk about how Lebanon treats the same Palestinians? Israel is a tiny only Jewish nation. They of course worry about themselves. 99% of Jews are Zionists. Anti Zionism is Anti Semitism. Anyone who says differently is a liar.
Ok. Here is your answer. I dont know.

But here is a fact. The conflict is between Israel and Palestinians and any future autonomy will be there not in Lebenon. That is why we have the IP forum not the Lebenon Palestine Forum. Most of the members on both sides only post here.

that is NOT a fact.

the FACT is that the conflict is between Arabs and Jews.

Yes. The conflict IS between Arabs and Jews. Had there been no conflict, the Palestinian identity would never have arisen. Frankly, I believe most solutions will result in Palestinians being re-absorbed into other cultures.

That would have been the best solution, yes -- for the Arabs who had no identity other than as Arab to have settled with the Arabs with whom they were indistinguishable.
That would be like saying send the Jews back to Europe so they can settle among those from whom they are in distinguishable.

Basicaly Team Israel seems to be promoting uprooting Palestinians from their homeland. How convenient.

False equivalency. No other mostly Jewish nations.

W
1 100% disagree with you. It is perfectly possible to believe both Palestinians and Jews have a right to their identity, to self determination and to the land being squabbled over without hating either one.

As to why they dont care about what happens elsewhere.. Well you tell me. The same can be said about Team Israel. Why do they focus on what the Arabs are doing to Jews but have nothing to say about what the Buddhists are doing to the Rohinga in Myannar?

I DO think the IP conflict gives hardcore antisemites a "legitimate" platform for their hate...they can pretend it isnt about Jews but Zionists. Which falls apart when they application apply different standards to For Jews than for others.

I think the same applies to some who seem to support Israel because they hate Muslims. There too, different standards are applied.

You just answered my questions with a question again. Why doesn’t anyone talk about how Lebanon treats the same Palestinians? Israel is a tiny only Jewish nation. They of course worry about themselves. 99% of Jews are Zionists. Anti Zionism is Anti Semitism. Anyone who says differently is a liar.

But here is a fact. The conflict is between Israel and Palestinians and any future autonomy will be there not in Lebenon. That is why we have the IP forum not the Lebenon Palestine Forum. Most of the members on both sides only post here.

that is NOT a fact.

Yes. The conflict IS between Arabs and Jews. Had there been no conflict, the Palestinian identity would never have arisen. Frankly, I believe most solutions will result in Palestinians being re-absorbed into other cultures.

That would have been the best solution, yes -- for the Arabs who had no identity other than as Arab to have settled with the Arabs with whom they were indistinguishable.
Why do you agree with this Susha?

The Palestinians have an identity now whether or not you choose to recognize. Team Israel has expended a great deal of time and effort in attempting to erase that identity. Moving the Palestinians to other Arab countries is an extention of thst.

T

that is NOT a fact.

That would be like saying send the Jews back to Europe so they can settle among those from whom they are in distinguishable.

Basicaly Team Israel seems to be promoting uprooting Palestinians from their homeland. How convenient.
"Team Israel", nor Israel itself, has suggested uprooting Palestinians from anywhere they live. Be it in 1920 or now.

Palestine is not the Arab Palestinian's ancient homeland, as it is for the Jewish Palestinians.

Herzl and all others, peaceful Arab clans included, have always wanted to live together in harmony once the Jewish State came to be.

An Arab clan, the Husseini, have made sure that it would never be.

T

that is NOT a fact.

Doesnt matter if you are promoting expulsions ... Jews that came from Europe share a common European culture. Given the heavy handed approach of denying identity in order to get rid of people why not?

T
that is NOT a fact.

Doesnt matter if you are promoting expulsions ... Jews that came from Europe share a common European culture. Given the heavy handed approach of denying identity in order to get rid of people why not?

Jews left Europe for Israel and US because they were not wanted.

W

that is NOT a fact.

Why do you agree with this Susha?

The Palestinians have an identity now whether or not you choose to recognize. Team Israel has expended a great deal of time and effort in attempting to erase that identity. Moving the Palestinians to other Arab countries is an extention of thst.

I didn't say anything about moving Palestinians to other countries. I said they will likely be re-absorbed.
Do you know why I said that?

T
that is NOT a fact.

I do not understand your paragraph. Please be more specific.

T
that is NOT a fact.

Now don't you fall for this "Jews are Europeans" crap and start repeating it.

The common culture the Jewish people have in Israel is the Jewish culture. That's what binds them together and makes them the Jewish people.

T

The common culture the Jewish people have in Israel is the Jewish culture. That's what binds them together and makes them the Jewish people.
Judaism, its history, culture, everything is what has always bound all Jews together.

Israel is the place where they have always belonged, anytime they lived away from that land.

1 100% disagree with you. It is perfectly possible to believe both Palestinians and Jews have a right to their identity, to self determination and to the land being squabbled over without hating either one.

As to why they dont care about what happens elsewhere.. Well you tell me. The same can be said about Team Israel. Why do they focus on what the Arabs are doing to Jews but have nothing to say about what the Buddhists are doing to the Rohinga in Myannar?

I DO think the IP conflict gives hardcore antisemites a "legitimate" platform for their hate...they can pretend it isnt about Jews but Zionists. Which falls apart when they application apply different standards to For Jews than for others.

I think the same applies to some who seem to support Israel because they hate Muslims. There too, different standards are applied.

that is NOT a fact.

Once a people have an identity you cant simply remove it, whether it is 50, 100, or 1000 years in exhistence. The fact that there are people here who clearly feel there are no such people as Palestinians while simultaneously railing against those who deny Jewish identity is disturbing. :(
You have had the significance of the intentional invention of a new "Palestinian" identity explained to you countless times over the years by those more knowledgeable than you, yet you persist in your same sophistry in an extremely dogged fashion. Why? Why do you continue making these same childish equivalences?

Is it because you are incapable of understanding or that you simply refuse to understand?

You have indicated that these Palestinians have done nothing wrong, which, of course includes all the terrorism of Jews, the child abuse inherent in turning young children into hateful killing machines, the honor killing of their wives and daughters and a whole panoply of other problematic issues. Is it that you are simply lacking the ability to indulge in moral reasoning or refuse to do so because you champion all things Islamic like you do?

No matter how often you try to claim two different things are the same, they are still different. There is an difference between a nation of people who share an identity going back 3500 years and grew out of a natural process and that of a subgroup that was invented in very deliberate and cynical fashion in order to manipulate public perception.

T
that is NOT a fact.

T

Doesnt matter if you are promoting expulsions ... Jews that

The common culture the Jewish people have in Israel is the Jewish culture. That's what binds them together and makes them the Jewish people.[/ is a common theme on the pro-terrorist propaganda sites.
T

Judaism, its history, culture, everything is what has always bound all Jews together.

Israel is the place where they have always belonged, anytime they lived away from that land.

When people fill their heads with the propaganda they find at pro- terrorist and antisemitic websites, this Jews as Europeans theme is one they pick up.

Offering this theme says a lot about a person's internet habits.

T

I was using that as an example for those here who call for expelling Palestinians to other Arab countries because they are culturally indistinguishable. I could just as easily said let's expell everyone from Oregon, return the land to the natives and transfer the people to Mississippi....because after all they culturslly the same (sarcasm alert). You can make a valid argument that while Jews sharecommon culture based in Judiasm, they are also a diverse population from around the world who share as much if not more in some cases with those cultures than with each other. French Jews consider themselves French. Jews from Arabicized cultures are considered Arab. If you say a Palestinian could be dumped in Syria and no one could tell the difference...then couldn't the same be said of a Jew from France? Jews share a common Jewish identy gained from millinea of shared and as well as diverging cultural development. The same can be said of the Pakestinians though their cultural identity is more recent.

The people here who work very hard to deny the Palestinians their identity are no different from their ideological opposites who put their energy into denying Jews their unique identity.

The question I have to ask is this : why do both sides view this as a zero sum equation where one sides identity has to be demolished in order to "win"?

T

I was using that as an example for those here who call for expelling Palestinians to other Arab countries because they are culturally indistinguishable. You can make a valid argument that while Jews sharecommon culture based in Judiasm, they are also a diverse population from around the world who share as much if not more in some cases with those cultures than with each other. French Jews consider themselves French. Jews from Arabicized cultures are considered Arab. If you say a Palestinian could be dumped in Syria and no one could tell the difference...then couldn't the same be said of a Jew from France? Jews share a common Jewish identy gained from millinea of shared and as well as diverging cultural development. The same can be said of the Pakestinians though their cultural identity is more recent.

The people here who work very hard to deny the Palestinians their identity are no different from their ideological opposites who put their energy into denying Jews their unique identity.

The question I have to ask is this : why do both sides view this as a zero sum equation where one sides identity has to be demolished in order to "win"?

Easy. Palestinians like most Islamists who are radical want all Jews dead. Jews don’t want to give a homeland to those who elect Government bodies like Hamas whose doctrine is to kill all Jews.

Zero sum.

T

T

Doesnt matter if you are promoting expulsions ... Jews that

The common culture the Jewish people have in Israel is the Jewish culture. That's what binds them together and makes them the Jewish people.[/ is a common theme on the pro-terrorist propaganda sites.
T

When people fill their heads with the propaganda they find at pro- terrorist and antisemitic websites, this Jews as Europeans theme is one they pick up.

Offering this theme says a lot about a person's internet habits.
What are you talking about?

that is NOT a fact.

Once a people have an identity you cant simply remove it, whether it is 50, 100, or 1000 years in exhistence. The fact that there are people here who clearly feel there are no such people as Palestinians while simultaneously railing against those who deny Jewish identity is disturbing. :(
You have had the significance of the intentional invention of a new "Palestinian" identity explained to you countless times over the years by those more knowledgeable than you, yet you persist in your same sophistry in an extremely dogged fashion. Why? Why do you continue making these same childish equivalences?

When does a people become a people? What is the exact moment? Is it in two weeks? 25 years? A hundred? A thousand?

Is it because you are incapable of understanding or that you simply refuse to understand?

And? See above question.

You have indicated that these Palestinians have done nothing wrong, which, of course includes all the terrorism of Jews, the child abuse inherent in turning young children into hateful killing machines, the honor killing of their wives and daughters and a whole panoply of other problematic issues. Is it that you are simply lacking the ability to indulge in moral reasoning or refuse to do so because you champion all things Islamic like you do?

I have indicated no such thing. Stop lying.

No matter how often you try to claim two different things are the same, they are still different. There is an difference between a nation of people who share an identity going back 3500 years and grew out of a natural process and that of a subgroup that was invented in very deliberate and cynical fashion in order to manipulate public perception.
Again...what exact point did they become a people? Or is it arbritary?

T

Is it necessary to deny Palestinians their identity in order to have this?

T

What identity? People who elected Hamas to represent them?

Oh...areyou answering a question with a question?

Oh...areyou answering a question with a question?

Got me. They elected Hamas to rep them. An internationally recognized terror group. That is their identity as Jew hating terrorists

T

I was using that as an example for those here who call for expelling Palestinians to other Arab countries because they are culturally indistinguishable. I could just as easily said let's expell everyone from Oregon, return the land to the natives and transfer the people to Mississippi....because after all they culturslly the same (sarcasm alert). You can make a valid argument that while Jews sharecommon culture based in Judiasm, they are also a diverse population from around the world who share as much if not more in some cases with those cultures than with each other. French Jews consider themselves French. Jews from Arabicized cultures are considered Arab. If you say a Palestinian could be dumped in Syria and no one could tell the difference...then couldn't the same be said of a Jew from France? Jews share a common Jewish identy gained from millinea of shared and as well as diverging cultural development. The same can be said of the Pakestinians though their cultural identity is more recent.

Sorry, but......
Jews from Arabized countries do not consider themselves to be Arabs, or call themselves Arabs. Never have, still do not.

That there is a new Nationality called Palestinian for the Arabs, but only post 1964 when the PLO was founded, does tell some people that the Arabs in Mandate for Palestine never even considered the possibility of calling themselves that until their leader Arafat and the KGB came up with it.

That said, they are now calling themselves Palestinians, and feel that they do belong to the land, as much as those in Jordan feel they do belong in Jordan and are Jordanians, regardless of the fact that the Hashemites only moved to that area around WWI.

Arab Palestinians who are friendly to Israel and the Jewish people, have always been welcome to live in Israel.

What we may have said, and which country would not, is that those who are Jihadists and wish to see for the destruction of Israel and all Jews, have no place in Israel.

But even then, with Arabs in the Knesset constantly being the fifth column against Israel, there has not been ONE Arab Knesset member who has been fired, and much less deported from Israel.

If we look again at Jordan, Gaza and Areas A and B of Judea and Samaria......

"NO JEWS ALLOWED"

That is where the Arab Palestinian identity is very much the same as the Arab Egyptian, Lebanese, Syrian, Iraqi, etc, which comes from their Islamic teachings. (There are many Arabs, Muslim and Christians who do not embrace those teachings and have been friends to Jews and helped them if necessary, but they are not in big numbers and have no power to be able to bring an end to the teachings or peace with Israel)

What differentiates the Arab Palestinians from all of these other Arabs?

Nothing that I can tell. Their culture, etc is very much the same.

Can you, Coyote, tell us what is the difference between Palestinian Arabs and all the other Arabs?

For one, Iraqi, and most other Arabs (except for Lebanon) are not at Israel's doors with the intent of attacking and destroying it) Neither are Iranians, except that Iran is now in Syria attempting exactly that.

I sincerely do not know, culturally, what the difference between the Palestinian Arabs and all other Arabs, except for the areas where they live.

Forum List

Back