Trump freezes Palestinian Authorities BANK ACCOUNTS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Huge win for Trump, and for Israel. No more money for Jew and American killers! HUGE WIN!!!!?

The United States is intensifying its pressure on the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Al-Jazeera network reported on Sunday evening that the US administration has decided to immediately close all bank accounts linked to the PA or the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in banks across the United States.

The US is not confirming the report at the moment, but the State Department hinted last week after the closure of the PLO’s mission in Washington that there would be further steps against the Palestinian Arabs.

Earlier on Sunday, the Lebanon-based Al-Mayadeen television reported that the US ordered the PLO envoy to the US, Husam Zomlot, out of the country.

According to the report, the visas for Zomlot and his family were cancelled, their US bank accounts were closed, and he was ordered to leave.

“The American authorities cancelled my visa and my family’s visa,” said Zomlot, “and closed our bank accounts. We’ve been ordered to leave Washington immediately.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

They have done nothing wrong. What the hell. But it makes you all happy I suppose.

They have done nothing wrong. What the hell. But it makes you all happy I suppose.
Neither the PA, nor the PLO have done anything wrong since they were formed.

Nothing.

Thank you Coyote for your firm understanding of the issues and the war (cough "conflict") between the Muslims against the Jews.

Nothing.

Thank you Coyote for your firm understanding of the issues and the war (cough "conflict") between the Muslims against the Jews.

Thank you for a clarification of your stand on Muslims. We are talking about the PLO today however.

Why should the PLO have their bank accounts frozen but boycotting Israel is "anti-semitic"?

Huge win for Trump, and for Israel. No more money for Jew and American killers! HUGE WIN!!!!?

The United States is intensifying its pressure on the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Al-Jazeera network reported on Sunday evening that the US administration has decided to immediately close all bank accounts linked to the PA or the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in banks across the United States.

The US is not confirming the report at the moment, but the State Department hinted last week after the closure of the PLO’s mission in Washington that there would be further steps against the Palestinian Arabs.

Earlier on Sunday, the Lebanon-based Al-Mayadeen television reported that the US ordered the PLO envoy to the US, Husam Zomlot, out of the country.

According to the report, the visas for Zomlot and his family were cancelled, their US bank accounts were closed, and he was ordered to leave.

“The American authorities cancelled my visa and my family’s visa,” said Zomlot, “and closed our bank accounts. We’ve been ordered to leave Washington immediately.” …

Oooooh. That's gotta hurt. :lmao:

They also stopped all funding to Jerusalem hospitals that serve Palestinians.

But that's ethically ok apparently.

Let Iran pay for it....WE are NOT their brothers, but there are 1.6 BILLION others who are!

Nothing.

Thank you for a clarification of your stand on Muslims. We are talking about the PLO today however.

Why should the PLO have their bank accounts frozen but boycotting Israel is "anti-semitic"?

You are telling us that the PLO is NOT a terrorist group and should be allowed to have Bank accounts anywhere in the world to help them on their goal of destroying Israel?

That you actually thought and posted that last sentence shows the depth of your understanding of who runs the PLO and what their goals were and continue to be.

How is the PLO today any different from the PLO of 1964?

And do stop generalizing what I post. You have clearly not read the Quran, do not care to , and could not care less what it Commands, yes commands, Muslims to do, especially against the Jewish People.

Which is exactly why this war by some Muslims on All of the Jews is happening.

As I have pointed out in another post, there were many Muslims at the time of the Balfour Declaration who were 100 % for the Jews being given sovereignty over their ancient homeland and the Arabs living in peace with them.

But.....as I also pointed out......the Husseini clan thought otherwise and they won by killing or scaring all of those well intentioned and peaceful Arabs and started what can only be termed......a War against the Jews, to keep them from achieving that goal.

Which is exactly why the Jewish people today, have ONLY sovereignty over LESS than 20% of what had been promised to them. 80% of their ancient homeland is in the hands of Muslims.

Do I really need to look up why the funding for those hospitals were stopped? You cannot do it yourself?
Ok. Just give me some time.
Oh, and they stopped funding the Arab schools in Jerusalem as well. Do you know why?

Nothing.

You are telling us that the PLO is NOT a terrorist group and should be allowed to have Bank accounts anywhere in the world to help them on their goal of destroying Israel?

That you actually thought and posted that last sentence shows the depth of your understanding of who runs the PLO and what their goals were and continue to be.

What terrorist attacks have the PLO initiated in the last decade?

And do stop generalizing what I post. You have clearly not read the Quran, do not care to , and could not care less what it Commands, yes commands, Muslims to do, especially against the Jewish People.

I'm not generalizing anything - I have read it. But that means nothing. And it means nothing that you have read it. There are people who claim that they have read the Talmud, and they say many inaccurate things about it. They probably did read it...from a hate site. And those things are probably written in it. But it means nothing without an understanding of it, the context surrounding it. You allow that for the Talmud yes? Do you allow that for the Quran? No. So why is it ok to demonize one but not the other?

It's all falling apart for the Stalinist democrats.

That is ugly on Trump's part, but the PA's incitement and refusal to come to the table to negotiate is as well.

Trump freezes funding to east Jerusalem hospitals

Mind you, I do not condone this move. But it is not Israel doing it, it is the American Administration.

Believe me that just as there are European and other countries stepping up to fund UNWRA after the US stopped any funding of that organization, there will be countries and other organizations (including Israel, which always helps the Palestinians with health care ) willing to fund those hospitals to make sure that no job or patient has to suffer because of it.

Do I really need to look up why the funding for those hospitals were stopped? You cannot do it yourself?
Oh, and they stopped funding the Arab schools in Jerusalem as well. Do you know why?

Probably because...like the Israeli schools...they presented an inaccurate history of events.

Here you go:
New Cuts In Medical Aid To Palestinians By Trump Administration

Now, explain please how this is justified? It's one sided pressure that hurts the most vulnerable.

Nothing.

I'm not generalizing anything - I have read it. But that means nothing. And it means nothing that you have read it. There are people who claim that they have read the Talmud, and they say many inaccurate things about it. They probably did read it...from a hate site. And those things are probably written in it. But it means nothing without an understanding of it, the context surrounding it. You allow that for the Talmud yes? Do you allow that for the Quran? No. So why is it ok to demonize one but not the other?
Please stop with your protection of terrorists.
The PLO is a terrorist organization, recognized as such by the US and many other countries.

You do not even know what the Talmud is, that you equate it to the Quran.

Islam approves of killing people, for conquest, for power.
Judaism does not.

Maybe some day you will learn the difference.

That is ugly on Trump's part, but the PA's incitement and refusal to come to the table to negotiate is as well.

Mind you, I do not condone this move. But it is not Israel doing it, it is the American Administration.

Believe me that just as there are European and other countries stepping up to fund UNWRA after the US stopped any funding of that organization, there will be countries and other organizations (including Israel, which always helps the Palestinians with health care ) willing to fund those hospitals to make sure that no job or patient has to suffer because of it.

Looks like we kind of posted at the same time. Yes, it's the US doing it, and it's very ugly.

Two sides need to come to the table. Only one is being pressured in an abhorent way.

Probably because...like the Israeli schools...they presented an inaccurate history of events.

Here you go:

Now, explain please how this is justified? It's one sided pressure that hurts the most vulnerable.
And you are simply assuming that Israel was ok with the defunding of the Palestinian hospitals.

Why is that?

Looks like we kind of posted at the same time. Yes, it's the US doing it, and it's very ugly.

Two sides need to come to the table. Only one is being pressured in an abhorent way.
Oh, those poor Palestinian leaders.
They are being pressured to do something so abhorrent to them like.....sitting across Jews and actually negotiating a Peace treaty.

As if they would accept ANY peace treaty, at all.

2000?

2008?

Does it ring a bell?

Here you go:

Despite the lies you Terrorist promoters tell, there are no specific cuts to medical facilities. Trump has frozen funds to your terrorist buddies - period. You and your fellow terrorist promoters from the Stalinist left claim this will affect hospitals and lied that funding for hospitals, rather than a generic freeze in funding has occurred.

Nothing.

Please stop with your protection of terrorists.
The PLO is a terrorist organization, recognized as such by the US and many other countries.

You do not even know what the Talmud is, that you equate it to the Quran.

Islam approves of killing people, for conquest, for power.
Judaism does not.

Maybe some day you will learn the difference.

I do not support or protect terrorists. So stop with that. The PLO is no longer considered a terrorist organization (since the Madrid Conference in 1991) so get your terms right before accusing others of protecting terrorists.

My point is you don't know the Quran, you make assumptions about it. The same assumptions others, who dislike Jews, make about the Talmud. It's easy to find stuff to use against a group you don't like.

Forum List

Back