Republicans, what do you think of Trump's statement on health care?

and we voted for the gop to fix it.....they have all control. i agree obamacare isn't working. I heard for 7 years about this great plan. Where is it? And why are tax cuts in it? I am going to support the bill when it seems workable. What is the hold up?

The rank and file GOP are cowards.
They have been brainwashed into believing Russia is their "friend". It's pitiful, just pitiful.

That's not it at all. The Russian narrative is nonsense.

I'm still trying to get my head around hearing a President of the United States clearly stating that he wants our health care system to fail. And then doubling down, saying, "I'm not gonna own it".

Is what he said okay with you? And if so, how many Americans would you be comfortable with seeing lose their coverage and suffer, before the GOP supposedly swoops in to save the day, after the party has completely failed to do so, so far?

"Own" what, precisely? What do you think about all this?
i would think almost every insurance agency out there bailing is what is causing it to fail. hard to bitch at someone who notices failure FOR the failure but have fun.

I'm still trying to get my head around hearing a President of the United States clearly stating that he wants our health care system to fail. And then doubling down, saying, "I'm not gonna own it".

Is what he said okay with you? And if so, how many Americans would you be comfortable with seeing lose their coverage and suffer, before the GOP supposedly swoops in to save the day, after the party has completely failed to do so, so far?

"Own" what, precisely? What do you think about all this?

I am not a republican, but I also don't believe in exclusive threads so I will answer anyway.

I would say, the ones who designed it to fail own the failure and thus possibly wanted it in much more meaningful way than Trump. Trump wants to see these people who designed a failure, held responsible and their bad decisions reversed. I agree...

I would say, the ones who designed it to fail own the failure and thus possibly wanted it in much more meaningful way than Trump. Trump wants to see these people who designed a failure, held responsible and their bad decisions reversed. I agree...
Okay, but at what cost? How many millions of people have to be adversely affected before Trump and the GOP decide that they will finally come up with something?

Why not just do that now?

What is more important here, the American people or political advantage?

Okay, but at what cost? How many millions of people have to be adversely affected before Trump and the GOP decide that they will finally come up with something?

Why not just do that now?

Oh, Trump was talking to the republicans too... in fact probably even more so than anyone else. They own it, and are responsible for it now too, of course.

We could have let ObamaCare fail with a Democratic Congress.

But you Chumps hired the Republicans and Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Now you are letting the very people who hoaxed you off the hook. You are accepting you were sold a forgery and are trying to convince yourselves you won something.

Pathetic.

You paid for a repeal and replace. You are getting ObamaCare.

And you think you won something! :lol:

The perfect con. The mark doesn't even know he's been had.

What is clear that no one wants to work on Any Thing that may help the average American get some help with health care. better to just play the blame game.

Look a bunch of stupid morons in congress decided to pass a 2,000 plus page healthcare bill none of them read that generated 10's of thousands of pages of healthcare government regulations and taxes, hence its a fucked up mess now, thanks Dem's.

Trump announced today that, "I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law" but he can't draft and pass the legislation for congress that's their job. If the GOP establishment bunch of dumb asses refuse to act then the people will just have to suffer Obamacare's collapse and when enough people are screaming at these idiots in congress and they fear loosing their cushy government jobs then maybe they will grow a pair and deal with the mess they created.

What is clear that no one wants to work on Any Thing that may help the average American get some help with health care. better to just play the blame game.
The left has several solutions; it involves solving for simple poverty to ensure capital markets work as efficiently as possible, to ensure liquidity.

The right wing has nothing but repeal; Because, the poor may benefit.

Look a bunch of stupid morons in congress decided to pass a 2,000 plus page healthcare bill none of them read that generated 10's of thousands of pages of healthcare government regulations and taxes, hence its a fucked up mess now, thanks Dem's.

Trump announced today that, "I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law" but he can't draft and pass the legislation for congress that's their job. If the GOP establishment bunch of dumb asses refuse to act then the people will just have to suffer Obamacare's collapse and when enough people are screaming at these idiots in congress and they fear loosing their cushy government jobs then maybe they will grow a pair and deal with the mess they created.

Yep that's the sort of assclown Trump is - he doesn't give two shits about what he is signing, or how it will impact Americans, just so long as he can claim to have done something on healthcare.

within 48 hours he is for

Repeal and Replace,
forget it. just let it fail,
no wait lets just Repeal!
and now it is back to Repeal and Replace.

He is totally feckless and clueless. You Trumpsters must be real proud of the clown you put in charge of this country. What a fucking embarrassment.

Last edited:
And on top of that, it came in two parts: First, it ended up being not a "repeal" but just a tweak, and then they couldn't even do THAT.

That's not the Dems' fault, that's not Hillary's fault, that's not OJ's fault.

Trump has done a lot to make it happen, but not all Republicans co-operate.

Don't know how you can say none of the fault belongs to dems. The house/senate still has them and they are pure obstructionists.

And on top of that, it came in two parts: First, it ended up being not a "repeal" but just a tweak, and then they couldn't even do THAT.

Trump has done a lot to make it happen,
Utter bullshit. He never had a plan.

You've been hoaxed. Totally. Hoaxed.

Just saw a video where he was campaigning to make it happen. Poor, poor butthurt.

I much rather wait some time and get it right than force it in like Obamacare.

Just saw a video where he was campaigning to make it happen. Poor, poor butthurt.
I've seen videos of him, too!

Lookee here:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Check out the video of the Executive Huckster in this link:

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his firstpress conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

HOAX!

So go ahead, Norm. Show us the naked emperor's replacement he promised for ObamaCare.

Good luck with that, chump.

Forum List

Back