Republicans, what do you think of Trump's statement on health care?

Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around. We didn't need Trump for that.

The Democrats could have kept ObamaCare around. We didn't need the Republicans for that.

You Chumps paid for a repeal and replace. That's what you hired Trump and the Republicans for.

You did NOT hire them to keep ObamaCare around.

Idiots. You paid for a repeal and replace and you've been given...ObamaCare!

The perfect con.

Just saw a video where he was campaigning to make it happen. Poor, poor butthurt.
I've seen videos of him, too!

Lookee here:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Check out the video of the Executive Huckster in this link:

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his firstpress conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

HOAX!

So go ahead, Norm. Show us the naked emperor's replacement he promised for ObamaCare.

Good luck with that, chump.

Hoax? It's called hyperbole you idiot, did I enter into a kindergarten?

Oh, wow.

So if you paid me for a car, I can take your money and run, and you'll tell the cops, "It's okay. It was just hyperbole. He can keep the money." :lol:

You paid for a repeal and replace, chump. You got ObamaCare, and you chumps are trying to tell yourselves you won. :lol:

Seven years, and the GOP never wrote a replacement in all that time. That's just how confident in your stupidity they have been.

That confidence is well-founded, as all of you demonstrated those seven years and are still demonstrating.

More nonsense. The repeal and replace is coming and as you can see continuously attempted.

Ah! Another rube who has never actually read the House and Senate bills! I knew it!

Neither one of those bills repeals ObamaCare, much less replaces it. Obamacare lives on in those bills. The health insurance exchanges live on. The subsidies live on. The sections you idiots called "death panels" are still there. Those bills are mostly tax repeals so that ObamaCare's failures are ACCELERATED. Party over country, chump!

You dumb shits parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

Your willing participation in being conned is breathtaking to behold.

I understand frustration at the Trumpbots, but Trump is actually not at the heart of the gop's failure to act. He created it by demanding a bill immediately, and not surprisingly both bills are pieces of shit that make the problem worse, as you say. If Trump had any interest in the content of the bills, then he would be part of the problem of the substance, but he does not, as he's flip flopped on the merits of the House bill and flip flopped Three times on just repeal or repeal and replace three times in 36 hours.

The House bill is just a tax cut and repeal of Medicaid. It has nothing to do with actually providing healthcare. I suspect the moderates just caved and let the thing pass because they knew it was DOA in the senate, and why fact the Wrath of Angry Orange.

The Senate Bill was a little more complex in that McConnell was bait and switching, telling the moderates that the Medicaid cuts were years in the future and they could be replaced later on.

And that's really the issue and why the gop governors gave Pence the fish eye. Medicaid is actually a pretty efficient way of caring for well people who are poor, and often rural. THAT part of Obamacare hasn't been that bad. Medicaid is also effective for school districts to provide services to students with disabilities. And not just because the schools can use federal money for part of the care, but also on economies of scale. They can hire a therapist part time from a local hospital. Overall it's true that Medicaid does not address the problem of paying providers "per treatment" rather than paying them "per patient made better," but Medicaid provider rates are lower than Medicare or private insurance. And, most of Medicaid expenses are for old people dying in nursing homes, and people really really sick, and there's just not going to be a lot of savings there.

So, we may never get rid of that. But the question remains as to how do we get insurance companies to only have to pay per patient diagnosis and not per patient service. The Gop tried to write a bill with sixteen affluent white men in a locked room. McConnell did that just because the wanted a bill with 50 votes for Trump to sign. That's not gonna do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back