Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

Please cite the federal criminal statute you are referring to.

Also, what was your research comprised of?
Not my job to try and coax you into reality. There were repercussion throughout the Entire Workforce and social activities over whether you had taken shots or not

They told us to mask up and socially distance.

Most of us did

No, they told you vaccinated people can't get covid. You believed it, and went out and killed people because you thought you were "immune".

1705686270184.png

Not my job to try and coax you into reality. There were repercussion throughout the Entire Workforce and social activities over whether you had taken shots or not
Translation: you cannot support your own statements with the power of Truthiness.

LOL. How many people did you kill because Biden and his "experts" told you you're "immune"?

View attachment 890365
About 180,000 got saved from having their serious/critical situation get worse where death was probable and 30-40 million were financially devastated, 330 million put through hell, and an ever increasing count of lethal side effects at a million.

I already have. I spoke with my doctor and read the CDC site.
There were no laws in my state that negatively impacted if I had a vaccination. Your state may vary.
that isn't evidence of anything. Until you physically see reports, you don't know shit. That's the entire give away, the lack of transparency of it all. You are just a projecting sheep.

Eight months of Democrat sponsored racial riots, idiot. Cuomo in NY killed 6000 senior citizens because of his idiotic leftardry. Which is why he's gone now.
I don't think that ever happened, I don't hear any families complaining.

Forum List

Back