Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

Yes he references books by historians.

No he does not reference books by historians that prove your claims. But you know that already so you keep dodging
How do you know? You've read those books?

Look, all you've got is "I don't LIKE it!!"

That may be emotionally satisfying to you, but it really isn't sufficient for normal people.

So the link doesnt prove your claims. The books he referenced prove your claims? Ok, post it.
You're really not very good at this. :lol:

The link proves my claims. Your butthurt is not sufficient refutation.

But that's all you've got, since you didn't even read the link.

You fail.

No daveman, don't wuss out by throwing my question back at me. Anyone can play that baby game. If you're such a proud conservative, what have the conservatives done that you're so proud of to help people get back on their feet?
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, a Republican initiative, was very successful.

A report from 2003:
  • Overall poverty, child poverty, and black child poverty have all dropped substantially
  • Although liberals predicted that welfare reform would push an additional 2.6 million persons into poverty, the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports there are 3.5 million fewer people living in poverty today than there were in 1995 (the last year before the reform).
  • Some 2.9 million fewer children live in poverty today than in 1995
  • Decreases in poverty have been greatest among black children
  • In fact, the poverty rate for black children is now at the lowest point in U.S. history. There are 1.2 million fewer black children in poverty today than there were in the mid-1990s.
  • Hunger among children has been cut roughly in half
  • According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), there are 420,000 fewer hungry children today than at the time welfare reform was enacted.
  • welfare caseloads have been cut nearly in half
  • and employment of the most disadvantaged single mothers has increased from 50 percent to 100 percent.
  • The explosive growth of out-of-wedlock childbearing has come to a virtual halt
  • The share of children living in single-mother families has fallen, and the share living in married-couple families has increased, especially among black families.

Now answer my question. What has the left done for the downtrodden? NOTE: Keeping them dependent on government really isn't helping them.

This is a great example of welfare reform. Reform of programs already put in place by Democrats.

And to be fair, it was largely a bipartisan effort, not just a Republican effort. The most glaring indication of bipartisanship was the fact that the reform was pushed by Clinton, a Democrat, who according to your source (groan....Wikipedia??) campaigned on a welfare-reform platform, and was elected on the platform by Democrats. The first two versions of the bill were vetoed by Clinton. The third version of the bill passed the House with approx. 50% of the Democrats voting in favor and then it passed the Senate with approx. 50% of Democrats voting in favor.

And Dagoose has a good point. If this welfare reform is such a great Republican acheivement, then why are conservatives still pissy about welfare today?

All welfare reform did was kick everyone out of housing projects, most of whom were black. Then they were given section 8 housing vouchers and sent to the suburbs, where crime sky rocketed and property value plummeted....

For some unknown and misguided reason, Clinton - or progressives in general thought if you take some 3rd generation welfare recipient and relocate them to a productive community that the welfare baby will in turn become productive..

NO, they just destroyed communities...

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

So big brothers of america, naacp, and every other entitlement program out there which ARE aimed at blacks says ... what? They say they are there to help but have not in how many years now ... I guess its time to try something else.

You gotta love Mitt talking about all the "good" he did for black people. If he could only get to the NAACP and teach them even more.

It's not surprising that more libs don't offer any objection to rdork's liberally-oriented premise that blacks require education about how to be productive human beings.
But for rdork? Blame lies with everyone else but the individual.

you got that wrong T......Dean blames Republicans and only Republicans......with all the threads here.....have you ever seen Dean even say something negative against anyone else?....when the Bulls lose....Dean probably throws the remote at the TV and yells ...."Fucking Republicans".........

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

So you make a wild assumption about what one person really meant when they said something, and then apply that to all Republicans.

Man no wonder you hate White people if you think like that. Most of us are not Racists idiots dude, Perhaps you should stop looking for Loons, and then trying to tell yourself we are all just like that.

Hell I know not every Liberal is as fucking stupid as you bud, LOL

IMO! Both White Dems and Repubs are against the African-American race. For one thing the White woman has started making babies with the Black man...she don't want a baby that is pale anymore, she wants a baby with some COLOR!! And she is tired of trying to comb out that stringy hair but with a mixed baby she doesn't have to worry about that anymore. Now don't blame her...she got that from her ancestors who were slave owners. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. All you have to do is go on Ancestry.com and you will find out that your great-grandfather who was White was a descendant of an African slave. HELLO!!

You sound like you have a problem with interracial couples, and your argument about white hair and white women wanting babies with some color is truly mind boggling to me.

especially coming from someone called Casper......

It's not surprising that more libs don't offer any objection to rdork's liberally-oriented premise that blacks require education about how to be productive human beings.

you got that wrong T......Dean blames Republicans and only Republicans......with all the threads here.....have you ever seen Dean even say something negative against anyone else?....when the Bulls lose....Dean probably throws the remote at the TV and yells ...."Fucking Republicans".........

He has a very Narrow, Predetermined view of the world. He has the Exact Characteristics of the Bigots he claims to hate. He speaks in Stereotypes, Lumps people into groups, and makes Assumptions based on his Biased, Bigoted views of them.

When confronted with Evidence of Whites, Or Christians, or Republicans who do not fit his predetermined ideas, he ignores, or warps the perception to fit his reality.

Classic case really, Clearly at least somewhat mentally ill. :)

He has a very Narrow, Predetermined view of the world. He has the Exact Characteristics of the Bigots he claims to hate. He speaks in Stereotypes, Lumps people into groups, and makes Assumptions based on his Biased, Bigoted views of them.

When confronted with Evidence of Whites, Or Christians, or Republicans who do not fit his predetermined ideas, he ignores, or warps the perception to fit his reality.

and i bet if he doesnt run from yet another thread he started, im sure he will tell you how full of shit you are....

and i bet if he doesnt run from yet another thread he started, im sure he will tell you how full of shit you are....

I am sure!

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Oh, that's easy ...

First, you give a huge **tax cut to all the wealthy, would-be slave owners. Then, you fire all the working poor of all colors and hire their kids to do the job. Then you pee on the working class and call it "trickle down economics". Finally, you talk to the conservative SCOTUS about changing the laws so we get back to real slavery instead of this watered down version we have now.

Now, I know that sounds just toooo dumb for any voter to fall for but - well, read this forum ...

**Every single "plan" the Clown Car Candidates are pushing starts with a huge tax cut to the wealthy.

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Oh, that's easy ...

First, you give a huge **tax cut to all the wealthy, would-be slave owners. Then, you fire all the working poor of all colors and hire their kids to do the job. Then you pee on the working class and call it "trickle down economics". Finally, you talk to the conservative SCOTUS about changing the laws so we get back to real slavery instead of this watered down version we have now.

Now, I know that sounds just toooo dumb for any voter to fall for but - well, read this forum ...

**Every single "plan" the Clown Car Candidates are pushing starts with a huge tax cut to the wealthy.

DumlyMuddite's above quoted post has achieved a zero truth value score.

Oh, that's easy ...

Wow, 0 Honesty.

Oh, that's easy ...

this coming from someone called Ludly doright....

Forum List

Back