Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

R

rdean

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Ah, yes...a day cannot go by without someone like you telling us what we think.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

The Republican strategy to "help" blacks is to remove all their benefits. By forcing blacks to struggle they will have no choice but to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and get a real job. Starvation is a great motivator

The US provides more benefits to their poor than most of the world. In no case does depriving people of basic necessities make them work harder and improve their lot in life......it only makes them suffer

And its ALWAYS wrong.

Why is that?

Thing is, I don't see any links about how Dems want to control the lives of others ... Nothing about Dems and abortion, gay marriage, birth control, taking jobs away from the working poor ...

Here comes the white supremacists with their pompous, holier than thou pronouncements about how many kids "they" should have.

Note to Mathew - Post a link or shut up. Reason I invite you to prove your racist view is that you are wrong. So post some proof.

The Republican strategy to "help" blacks is to remove all their benefits. By forcing blacks to struggle they will have no choice but to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and get a real job. Starvation is a great motivator

The US provides more benefits to their poor than most of the world. In no case does depriving people of basic necessities make them work harder and improve their lot in life......it only makes them suffer

Have you considered that might be the plan?

At 15, I was the male head of household with three younger siblings. Got a part time job to help put some food on the table and clothes on our lilly white bodices.

Democrats penalize Blacks for being successful while the liberal media tells them that success is beyond their grasp. What does "Uncle Tom" mean to the pop-culture society? Black kids who actually read a book and study and become a success without depending on the democrat party end up being called "Uncle Tom. What did democrats do to Justice Clarence Thomas? Dr. Condie Rice was vilified with the most incredible racist cartoons since reconstruction because she was a successful Black woman who strayed off the democrat party plantation. Herman Cain isn't even a republican candidate but the left needs to punish him with hate speech as a lesson to any upity Black who challenges the democrat party.

You don't think much at all. And I go by actions, not words.

How many trillions spent on the War on Poverty now? It's a quagmire, and you have no exit strategy.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?
First, by treating them with dignity and as individuals.

You know, something Democrats don't do.

On the other side of the coin, sheltering and feeding people has not necessarily been a crime preventative, either, but a Rudy Giuliani is.

I'm happy when I see successful blacks giving a party to someone in a restaurant. That tells me someone worked hard, did well, earned money, saved back, and shared with a friend. I've seen that twice in the past month. They dress well, treat each other kindly, have a ball, it's all good, rightwinger.

Geez, why must we "NEED" to give them all this help? Seriously, ask your self why can't they do as everyone else. Sometimes being equal is expecting everyone to have to go through the same thing with getting a job and working. That's just reality. Not saying it is just blacks, but why do you believe that they deserve to be treated better then everyone else?:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

On the other side of the coin, sheltering and feeding people has not necessarily been a crime preventative, either, but a Rudy Giuliani is.

I'm happy when I see successful blacks giving a party to someone in a restaurant. That tells me someone worked hard, did well, earned money, saved back, and shared with a friend. I've seen that twice in the past month. They dress well, treat each other kindly, have a ball, it's all good, rightwinger.

That's what the republican party wants to see..Treated equally and working towards their own benfit. If they can't compete, why? If you think they can't than why! If you think they can then they don't need anymore help than anyone else. Right, right? Is that what you preach normally?

Last edited:

Geez, why must we "NEED" to give them all this help? Seriously, ask your self why can't they do as everyone else. Sometimes being equal is expecting everyone to have to go through the same thing with getting a job and working. That's just reality. Not saying it is just blacks, but why do you believe that they deserve to be treated better then everyone else?:eusa_shifty:
He, like all leftists, believes that blacks are incapable of succeeding without the help of white liberals.

It's an extremely vile, racist, and condescending attitude.

Forum List

Back