Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

Every time I see that title it cracks me up.

It's like watching Jed Clampett and Granny teach "culture".

Every time you overuse that bogus "line," it reinforces the fact that you liberal Democratics tend to be racists.

You are a sickening dickchomper, you racist pigfuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_-7hiGmKQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB4BAB4053785048E]Phil Silvers in "Summer Stock" - (1950) - YouTube[/ame]

@spoon

It's Comming from a blog with a Ghost Rider pic on it and no comments. I think Dave wrote it himself. It's just emotional, no facts needed when you can just cry instead.

1. You didn't read it.

2. Your butthurt is not a valid refutation.

3. Stop being so emotional.

Stop changing the subject...Here is the first pic that is above your "proof"

images
:cuckoo:

NO LIE, Here is the link YOU PROVIDED in case anyone thinks I'm making it up: http://oicw65-racerelations.blogspot.com/2011/11/gops-dilemma-why-blacks-think.html

I know a superhero screams political commentary to you but not to many others

Here is the author:
I am a teacher of aircraft electronics at a university in Miami, and I am also a political & technology blogger

Ohh Aircraft Electronics...Well dam, I can throw away my Wikepedia link now.
And in fact he provided no proof. So I'm still waiting for you to show how lying about the GOP has made blacks vote against them. You have no proof just crying accusations "Govt makes people..." "Blacks vote dems because..." "Blue is my favorite color..."

No proof, I know it's hard for you Dave and since you've avoided proving anything youve said the last hundred posts its safe to assume you have nothing but whining responses :badgrin: Stomping your feet is not "proof":lol:

Last edited:

Really?

The thread title makes me think that you believe teaching blacks to be productive human beings is a bad thing.

But of course, you do.

@spoon

It's Comming from a blog with a Ghost Rider pic on it and no comments. I think Dave wrote it himself. It's just emotional, no facts needed when you can just cry instead.

1. You didn't read it.

images

NO LIE, Here is the link YOU PROVIDED in case anyone thinks I'm making it up: RACE RELATIONS: The G.O.P's Dilemma: Why Blacks Think Republicans Are Racist

Here is the author:
I am a teacher of aircraft electronics at a university in Miami, and I am also a political & technology blogger

And in fact he provided no proof. So I'm still waiting for you to show how lying about the GOP has made blacks vote against them. You have no proof just crying accusations "Govt makes people..." "Blacks vote dems because..." "Blue is my favorite color..."

No proof, I know it's hard for you Dave and since you've avoided proving anything youve said the last hundred posts its safe to assume you have nothing but whining responses :badgrin: Stomping your feet is not "proof":lol:
*shrug* You still haven't read it.

Not surprising.

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

IMO! Both White Dems and Repubs are against the African-American race. For one thing the White woman has started making babies with the Black man...she don't want a baby that is pale anymore, she wants a baby with some COLOR!! And she is tired of trying to comb out that stringy hair but with a mixed baby she doesn't have to worry about that anymore. Now don't blame her...she got that from her ancestors who were slave owners. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. All you have to do is go on Ancestry.com and you will find out that your great-grandfather who was White was a descendant of an African slave. HELLO!!

You sound like you have a problem with interracial couples, and your argument about white hair and white women wanting babies with some color is truly mind boggling to me.

1. You didn't read it.

images

NO LIE, Here is the link YOU PROVIDED in case anyone thinks I'm making it up: RACE RELATIONS: The G.O.P's Dilemma: Why Blacks Think Republicans Are Racist

Here is the author:

Not surprising.

Got that proof yet, I read it and no proof yet from the gossip queen. Casper the Ghost blog doesnt count :D

I don't either, but take away the benefits of out-of-wedlock birth, and either women will stop having babies for bennies, or they won't be able to afford them. Many people don't understand how to effectively solve their problems until they have to suffer as a result of their stupidity. Pain is an excellent teacher, and the best tool of humanity for resolving poor decision-making skills.

But we are dealing with people who seem to think suffering the natural consequences of our actions is a bad thing. Because for some reason they think the government can end all suffering and that makes us better.

Yet we watch the government rotting the soul of our people. We need to change this corrupting influence of influence pedaling by progressives or our nation will be destroyed. And sadly Im not convinced that that isn't what they want.

To the bolded: Imo, this is because most people can't think beyond what feels good, much less see the value in learning from their mistakes. What progessives seem to want is equality in suffering, rather than success of individuals. This is what keeps them in power. When inidividuals don't need the nanny state to take care of their needs, they are empowered, thus no longer need the state to be the "benevolent" parent.

images

Here is the author:

Not surprising.

Got that proof yet, I read it and no proof yet from the gossip queen. Casper the Ghost blog doesnt count :D
If you'd read it, you'd know he references books by historians.

So -- you didn't read it.

Really?

The thread title makes me think that you believe teaching blacks to be productive human beings is a bad thing.

But of course, you do.

It is indeed very telling that someone would get offended that someone wants to help someone else become a productive members of society.

But then again, we already know what the liberals really think about minorities.

Really?

But of course, you do.

It is indeed very telling that someone would get offended that someone wants to help someone else become a productive members of society.

But then again, we already know what the liberals really think about minorities.

It's very much like a dysfunctional parent who wants to keep the kids dependent, rather than pushing the fledgling out of the nest and watching him soar. It's a control thing.

Really?

But of course, you do.

And they keep demonstrating it in this thread. Sad, really.

I'll answer your question if you answer mine:

What has the left done for the downtrodden? NOTE: Keeping them dependent on government really isn't helping them.

No daveman, don't wuss out by throwing my question back at me. Anyone can play that baby game. If you're such a proud conservative, what have the conservatives done that you're so proud of to help people get back on their feet?
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, a Republican initiative, was very successful.

A report from 2003:
  • Overall poverty, child poverty, and black child poverty have all dropped substantially
  • Although liberals predicted that welfare reform would push an additional 2.6 million persons into poverty, the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports there are 3.5 million fewer people living in poverty today than there were in 1995 (the last year before the reform).
  • Some 2.9 million fewer children live in poverty today than in 1995
  • Decreases in poverty have been greatest among black children
  • In fact, the poverty rate for black children is now at the lowest point in U.S. history. There are 1.2 million fewer black children in poverty today than there were in the mid-1990s.
  • Hunger among children has been cut roughly in half
  • According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), there are 420,000 fewer hungry children today than at the time welfare reform was enacted.
  • welfare caseloads have been cut nearly in half
  • and employment of the most disadvantaged single mothers has increased from 50 percent to 100 percent.
  • The explosive growth of out-of-wedlock childbearing has come to a virtual halt
  • The share of children living in single-mother families has fallen, and the share living in married-couple families has increased, especially among black families.

Now answer my question. What has the left done for the downtrodden? NOTE: Keeping them dependent on government really isn't helping them.

This is a great example of welfare reform. Reform of programs already put in place by Democrats.

And to be fair, it was largely a bipartisan effort, not just a Republican effort. The most glaring indication of bipartisanship was the fact that the reform was pushed by Clinton, a Democrat, who according to your source (groan....Wikipedia??) campaigned on a welfare-reform platform, and was elected on the platform by Democrats. The first two versions of the bill were vetoed by Clinton. The third version of the bill passed the House with approx. 50% of the Democrats voting in favor and then it passed the Senate with approx. 50% of Democrats voting in favor.

And Dagoose has a good point. If this welfare reform is such a great Republican acheivement, then why are conservatives still pissy about welfare today?

No daveman, don't wuss out by throwing my question back at me. Anyone can play that baby game. If you're such a proud conservative, what have the conservatives done that you're so proud of to help people get back on their feet?
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, a Republican initiative, was very successful.

A report from 2003:
  • Overall poverty, child poverty, and black child poverty have all dropped substantially
  • Although liberals predicted that welfare reform would push an additional 2.6 million persons into poverty, the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports there are 3.5 million fewer people living in poverty today than there were in 1995 (the last year before the reform).
  • Some 2.9 million fewer children live in poverty today than in 1995
  • Decreases in poverty have been greatest among black children
  • In fact, the poverty rate for black children is now at the lowest point in U.S. history. There are 1.2 million fewer black children in poverty today than there were in the mid-1990s.
  • Hunger among children has been cut roughly in half
  • According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), there are 420,000 fewer hungry children today than at the time welfare reform was enacted.
  • welfare caseloads have been cut nearly in half
  • and employment of the most disadvantaged single mothers has increased from 50 percent to 100 percent.
  • The explosive growth of out-of-wedlock childbearing has come to a virtual halt
  • The share of children living in single-mother families has fallen, and the share living in married-couple families has increased, especially among black families.

Now answer my question. What has the left done for the downtrodden? NOTE: Keeping them dependent on government really isn't helping them.

This is a great example of welfare reform. Reform of programs already put in place by Democrats.
...which weren't working very well, thus the need for reform.
And to be fair, it was largely a bipartisan effort, not just a Republican effort.
"The bill was a cornerstone of the Republican Contract with America and was introduced by Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr. (R-FL-22) who believed welfare was partly responsible for bringing immigrants to the United States."
The most glaring indication of bipartisanship was the fact that the reform was pushed by Clinton, a Democrat, who according to your source (groan....Wikipedia??) campaigned on a welfare-reform platform, and was elected on the platform by Democrats. The first two versions of the bill were vetoed by Clinton. The third version of the bill passed the House with approx. 50% of the Democrats voting in favor and then it passed the Senate with approx. 50% of Democrats voting in favor.
"President Clinton found the legislation more conservative than he would have preferred; however, having vetoed two earlier welfare proposals from the Republican-majority Congress, it was considered a political risk to veto a third bill during a campaign season with welfare reform as a central theme."
And Dagoose has a good point. If this welfare reform is such a great Republican acheivement, then why are conservatives still pissy about welfare today?
Because obviously, welfare needs more work. Do you really think third-generation professional welfare recipients is a good thing?

Not surprising.

Yes he references books by historians.

No he does not reference books by historians that prove your claims. But you know that already so you keep dodging

No he does not reference books by historians that prove your claims. But you know that already so you keep dodging
How do you know? You've read those books?

Look, all you've got is "I don't LIKE it!!"

That may be emotionally satisfying to you, but it really isn't sufficient for normal people.

How do you know? You've read those books?

Look, all you've got is "I don't LIKE it!!"

That may be emotionally satisfying to you, but it really isn't sufficient for normal people.

So the link doesnt prove your claims. The books he referenced prove your claims? Ok, post it.

Forum List

Back