Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Progs have obtained power by convincing the underclass they are victims who need free shit paid for by those who are productive.

Progs will NEVER cut spending, because they LOVE TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY SO THEY CAN GET VOTES.

Progs will never ask their electorate to be self sufficient. They need an ignorant and compliant electorate.
A rather concise summary !!
Brainwashed bumper sticker slogan to be concise... GOP Dupes... 35 years of middle class ruin and you dopes blame it on the victims...
On the other hand, Dupe, in reality under Democrats spending and debt goes down relative to what happens under the big spending hypocrite GOP... But thanks for cutting services at education at training for the middle class all to Pander to the rich brainwashing GOP, idiot.
You know --- you whine and bitch and moan ----

but you never offer alternative solutions.

What is your proposal to 1) eliminate the deficit, 2) decrease the debt, and 3) control government spending?

Time to put up or shut up.
WTF are you talking about? Obviously tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share and go back to spending money on the non Rich so they can get the good jobs going begging and we can have a healthy infrastructure to compete in the world. It's only what Democrats have been saying for 30 years... Change the goddamn Channel and open your eyes! Super dupe...

Hmmm ---- here's what we know.

If you were to tax the top 2% at a rate of 100% - everything they earn for one year - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 18 days ---- get that? Less than three weeks.

If you were to tax ALL corporations at a rate of 100% of all their profits - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 32 days.

So --- tell me ---- where are you going to get money for the other 315 days?

But, I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you?

So, since your approach is obviously untenable .... what's your next suggestion?

See? It's easy to spout generalities and bumper stickers ---- but actually doing something is a lot more difficult.
Bulshit, but thanks for the talking point. Tax them their fair share for 35 years and we will be a hell of a lot better off than we are now, screwing the non-rich and our infrastructure for 35 years. Nobody said it was going to happen overnight, Dupe.

Ok ---- finally, we get something concrete out of you.

What do you consider a "fair share" for the top 1%? We'll take that, and extrapolate it out 35 years, and see how we're doing?

What's a "fair share"?

They really hate math.

10 trillion added under Obama.

Thanks to Bush Jr.
... which, of course, is simplicity personified. Refusing to take your share of the responsibility, much?

I'm just curious, did you ever take a look at Obama policy contribution to debt?
Absolutely. Obama policies (and I'll ignore the impact of the recession) are directly responsible for about $3.6 trillion of the current national debt

Bullshit - list them.

them
On the other hand, Dupe, in reality under Democrats spending and debt goes down relative to what happens under the big spending hypocrite GOP... But thanks for cutting services at education at training for the middle class all to Pander to the rich brainwashing GOP, idiot.

What is your proposal to 1) eliminate the deficit, 2) decrease the debt, and 3) control government spending?

It's just not what they do. If they ever talk specifics, their true intentions might be discovered, or they would have to actually show what knowledge they have (or lack thereof)

Not one Prog would explain what their perfect tax bracket structure would be....they just parrot Hillary. "THE RICH SHOULD PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!"

Well, who the fuck are "THE RICH" and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

Seth RICH'S fair share was his life...maybe that's who Hillary was talking about.
Jesus Christ how stupid and brainwashed can you get obviously they should pay more our Representatives can decide what that is probably like before Reagan went nuts. 50 or 60 over $250,000 it's not rocket science stupid a******... The GOP and Reagan just threw out numbers the Democrats can do the same. stupid non argument always the same goddamn thing...
Wipe the spittle off the screen.

This whole post makes absolutely no sense.
Reagan and the Republicans said let's try 50% then in 89 they said oh how about 28%. So just raise it for crying out loud every time somebody says fair share the dupes say exactly what is the fair share. well it's higher duh.
I'm going to guess - because you certainly don't make it clear - that you are proposing a 50% tax rate for over $250,000.

I'm going to modify that a bit and see if we can figure it out ..... the top 5% have an average annual household income of about $350K/year What Does It Take to Be in the 1%, 5%, 10%?

Now, 5% of the population is about 17.5 million. So, we can extrapolate that 17.5 million people collectively earn about $6.125 trillion annually. Now, we take 50% of that .... $3.065 trillion .. in taxes. That creates a shortfall of about $1 trillion per year.

At the end of your 35 years, IF there is ZERO increase in government spending, the national debt will be about $55 trillion.

How's that work for you? That what you wanted?

I think not. I think it means you really haven't bothered to think this thru.

Brainwashed bumper sticker slogan to be concise... GOP Dupes... 35 years of middle class ruin and you dopes blame it on the victims...

WTF are you talking about? Obviously tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share and go back to spending money on the non Rich so they can get the good jobs going begging and we can have a healthy infrastructure to compete in the world. It's only what Democrats have been saying for 30 years... Change the goddamn Channel and open your eyes! Super dupe...

If you were to tax the top 2% at a rate of 100% - everything they earn for one year - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 18 days ---- get that? Less than three weeks.

If you were to tax ALL corporations at a rate of 100% of all their profits - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 32 days.

So, since your approach is obviously untenable .... what's your next suggestion?

See? It's easy to spout generalities and bumper stickers ---- but actually doing something is a lot more difficult.
Bulshit, but thanks for the talking point. Tax them their fair share for 35 years and we will be a hell of a lot better off than we are now, screwing the non-rich and our infrastructure for 35 years. Nobody said it was going to happen overnight, Dupe.

What do you consider a "fair share" for the top 1%? We'll take that, and extrapolate it out 35 years, and see how we're doing?

What's a "fair share"?
A fair share is higher, obviously. What the f*** is wrong with Dupes? that's as far as they can get ever, that stupid question. MORONS!

No --- I want to demonstrate that your "approach" is nonsensical, and that it simply won't work. You, like most liberals, wave your arms and talk in generalities, never to be bothered with actually trying to implement what you think.

The previous post (#183) explicitly spells out the impact of your approach ------ $55 trillion of debt.

10 trillion added under Obama.

Thanks to Bush Jr.
... which, of course, is simplicity personified. Refusing to take your share of the responsibility, much?

I'm just curious, did you ever take a look at Obama policy contribution to debt?
Absolutely. Obama policies (and I'll ignore the impact of the recession) are directly responsible for about $3.6 trillion of the current national debt

Bullshit - list them.
Look it up and prove me wrong ... I'm not here to do your research for you. I'm not your mother.

What's a "fair share"?

They really hate math.
You dupes are seriously just like Pavlov's dog... Fair is higher in this case duh. Up to say 70%4 over 10 million dollars income. Your sympathy for the bloated rich is ridiculous at this point. See signature

Thanks to Bush Jr.

Bullshit - list them.
Look it up and prove me wrong ... I'm not here to do your research for you. I'm not your mother.

I did look it up. It's bullshit, that's why you won't ever list them.

What now?

Last edited:

What's a "fair share"?
A fair share is higher, obviously. What the f*** is wrong with Dupes? that's as far as they can get ever, that stupid question. MORONS!

No --- I want to demonstrate that your "approach" is nonsensical, and that it simply won't work. You, like most liberals, wave your arms and talk in generalities, never to be bothered with actually trying to implement what you think.

The previous post (#183) explicitly spells out the impact of your approach ------ $55 trillion of debt.
After wrecking the middle class the non rich and our infrastructure for 35 years I really couldn't care what your opinion is, dupe. Democrats have done nothing but lessen the deficit whereas your GOP lying Heroes have done nothing but triple or double it, all pandering to the rich. Your figures are total b*******.

Last edited:
Progs have obtained power by convincing the underclass they are victims who need free shit paid for by those who are productive.

Progs will NEVER cut spending, because they LOVE TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY SO THEY CAN GET VOTES.

Progs will never ask their electorate to be self sufficient. They need an ignorant and compliant electorate.

What's a "fair share"?
In order to answer that question, you first need to let it sink in that the top 1 percent in USA own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent.

Bullshit - list them.

What now?
Ball's in your court. Prove it wrong.

What's a "fair share"?
In order to answer that question, you first need to let it sink in that the top 1 percent in USA own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent.
It doesn't matter who owns it ---- what matters is how much you tax it.We are talking about what to do about the national debt.
We just showed you that taking 100% of everything the top 1% makes only pays for 18 days of government spending. You ride that horse til it drops - but it still ain't gonna get you there.

Quit whining and come up with a substantive proposal that will WORK. Don't read bumper stickers to me - think it thru.

Bullshit - list them.

What now?

Here you go:

obama-debt1.jpg

You take out BUSH'S TAX CUTS Obama extended, which you no doubt 100% support, and Obama actually barely added to the debt.

What now? You got some other way to bullshit us while dodging putting up the evidence?

Last edited:

What's a "fair share"?

After wrecking the middle class the nine rich and I are our infrastructure for 35 years I really couldn't care what your opinion is, dupe. Democrats have done nothing but lessen the deficit whereas your GOP lying Heroes have done nothing but triple or double it, all pandering to the rich. Your figures are total b*******.
I'm going to say this slowly ....

Lowering .... the ... deficit ... only .... means ... we ... go ... into .... the... hole ... slower.

You are putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. Quit blaming people and come up with a viable answer!!!!

What's a "fair share"?

After wrecking the middle class the nine rich and I are our infrastructure for 35 years I really couldn't care what your opinion is, dupe. Democrats have done nothing but lessen the deficit whereas your GOP lying Heroes have done nothing but triple or double it, all pandering to the rich. Your figures are total b*******.
Prove them wrong. I've said it ---- show me where I'm wrong.

But, let's tell the truth --- you don't have a fucking clue what is needed. You do not understand the enormity of the problem, and you have no idea on how to fix it.

When presented with the facts - and they ARE facts - you are totally lost. So, instead of challenging the facts, you act like a 13 year old girl, and put your cute little "funny" emoji on it, as if that validates your ridiculous position.

If you have nothing, say nothing. All of your bumper stickers have been shot to hell --- where do you go now?

Republicans are deficit/debt hypocrites - only outraged when Democrats are in power. Just imagine the deficit/debt when Trump leaves office.

The deficit is the annual difference between government spending and government revenue.

The debt is the total amount of money the U.S. government owes. It representsthe accumulation of past deficits, minus surpluses.

Debt vs. Deficits: What's the Difference?

We need the Gingrich Congress back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What we really need is a Democratic president and Congress to fix the last 40 years of bought off GOP corruption and Pander to the rich taxes and policy.
The best combination we've had recently is a Republican Congress and a democrat president more worried about getting laid than the economy.

Bullshit - list them.

What now?

Here you go:

obama-debt1.jpg

You take out BUSH'S TAX CUTS Obama extended, which you no doubt 100% support, and Obama actually barely added to the debt.

What now? You got some other way to bullshit us while dodging putting up the evidence?
Funny - I don't see any spending for the wars in the Middle East during Obama's terms. Did I miss something? I also notice that you didn't include the cost of increased regulation. Any particular reason? Not to mention, where is the entry for the increased cost of helping the illegal immigrants who were allowed to stay under Obama's watch? I also notice that you include defense, non-defense discretionary, etc., etc on the Bush side, but not on the Obama side. Let's try comparing apples to apples.

Nice try --- but kinda amateurish. You're drinking too much Kool-Aid.

What's a "fair share"?
It doesn't matter who owns it ---- what matters is how much you tax it.We are talking about what to do about the national debt.
We just showed you that taking 100% of everything the top 1% makes only pays for 18 days of government spending. You ride that horse til it drops - but it still ain't gonna get you there.

Quit whining and come up with a substantive proposal that will WORK. Don't read bumper stickers to me - think it thru.
It doesn't matter? Right-wing idiocy you've been stealing from the middle class and the poor for 35 years now. you're idiots

What's a "fair share"?

It doesn't matter? Right-wing idiocy you've been stealing from the middle class and the poor for 35 years now. you're idiots
LOL --- I knew you would jump right on that. So typical of the uninformed.

If the income is going to be taxed, it doesn't make any difference who gets the income, they will have to pay the tax.

Frankly, you come off as a sniveling little baby who is upset that you can't have the pacifier the other baby has. You keep whining about what THEY have, rather than trying to figure out how to get more for yourself. Get a job - save your money - get out of debt - get an education.

It ain't rocket science.

Republicans are deficit/debt hypocrites - only outraged when Democrats are in power. Just imagine the deficit/debt when Trump leaves office.

The deficit is the annual difference between government spending and government revenue.

The debt is the total amount of money the U.S. government owes. It representsthe accumulation of past deficits, minus surpluses.

What we really need is a Democratic president and Congress to fix the last 40 years of bought off GOP corruption and Pander to the rich taxes and policy.
The best combination we've had recently is a Republican Congress and a democrat president more worried about getting laid than the economy.
Add a .com bubble... The economy's been crap for the middle class for 35 years, all under Pander to the Rich GOP tax rates and policies...

Add a .com bubble... The economy's been crap for the middle class for 35 years, all under Pander to the Rich GOP tax rates and policies...
Talk's cheap - even when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Forum List

Back