Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and yet want to give the rich tax cuts, (how ignorant is that) :banghead: They must have brain damage.

and what will happen to global terrorism they ask , since they do not want to do anything about gun laws in the US, who by the way most mass shooters are white males and US citizens and even some vets, who in the hell cares.

and yet want to give the rich tax cuts, (how ignorant is that) :banghead: They must have brain damage.

and what will happen to global terrorism they ask , since they do not want to do anything about gun laws in the US, who by the way most mass shooters are white males and US citizens and even some vets, who in the hell cares.
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
$20,204,000,000,000
Want to try again?

Some people lack the ability to consider cost benefits and cost deficits and the consequences of action both intended and not intended. Post #2 is an excellent example of this lack of thinking.

Some people lack the ability to consider cost benefits and cost deficits and the consequences of action both intended and not intended. Post #2 is an excellent example of this lack of thinking.
Not at all, you libfucks have thrown 22 trillion dollars to poor people, and they are still fucking poor. Instead of fixing the fucking problem you exacerbate it. Dumbasses all of you liberal tards are.

CONGRESS wastes money. You can pretend only the Republicans run up the debt, but answer these questions honestly.

What happens to the debt every year, no matter which party controls Congress and/or the White House?

Which party controlled Congress the last time we approached a balanced budget?

Now, I noticed that you did not say anything about the democrats being worried about the debt. Was that a tacit admission that they don't care, or are you saying that no one should care about the debt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...except for that nearly $7 trillion Barry added in new debt on only 4 years, not to mention his 1st US Credit rating Downgrade is US history...

....I love 'liberal revisionist history' :p

CONGRESS wastes money. You can pretend only the Republicans run up the debt, but answer these questions honestly.

What happens to the debt every year, no matter which party controls Congress and/or the White House?

That was 20 years ago. The Republican Party has shown zero fiscal restraint since. They have tacked on the vast majority of the debt we have.

Get rid of the AMT and inheritance tax, say goodbye to billions. Just the opposite of Robbin Hood, take from the working class, aged, disabled , and those working min wage in cheap GOP states, and give to the rich.

makes so much sense. Republicans are shameless wonders. Those who vote for the shameless Pubs are just as bad.

neither party gives 2 shits about the debt. Republicans act like it, but its not sincere.
At least the dems are open about it.

That was 20 years ago. The Republican Party has shown zero fiscal restraint since. They have tacked on the vast majority of the debt we have.

And what happened to the debt every year the democrats were in charge?

Sounds like we need the Gingrich Congress back, along with a president either in agreement or pragmatic enough to realize he really has no choice.

Get rid of the AMT and inheritance tax, say goodbye to billions. Just the opposite of Robbin Hood, take from the working class, aged, disabled , and those working min wage in cheap GOP states, and give to the rich.

makes so much sense. Republicans are shameless wonders. Those who vote for the shameless Pubs are just as bad.
Even after pointing out how fucked up the welfare state is, created by the great liberal LBJ who hated *******, you liberals just keep that liberal thinking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

There is taxing, and there is spending.

Both need to be reduce dramatically.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much government.

Democrats have controlled Congress all of four years out of the last 20 and yes, the debt increased under their tenure as well. Who said they were any better? The difference is they don't make it a huge campaign issue the way the Republicans do. The Democrats are pretty honest about wanting to blow our tax dollars. The Republicans constantly claim fiscal responsibility, yet show none whatsoever.

There is taxing, and there is spending.

Both need to be reduce dramatically.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much government.

What pro-big government types never understand is that the will come a time when that big government is run by people who disagree with them.

Yeah...except for that nearly $7 trillion Barry added in new debt on only 4 years, not to mention his 1st US Credit rating Downgrade is US history...

....I love 'liberal revisionist history' :p

Most of that was debt from prior administrations. Obama's policies and initiative added about a quarter of that. The downgrade was because of the no compromise position by both parties.

Democrats have controlled Congress all of four years out of the last 20 and yes, the debt increased under their tenure as well. Who said they were any better? The difference is they don't make it a huge campaign issue the way the Republicans do. The Democrats are pretty honest about wanting to blow our tax dollars. The Republicans constantly claim fiscal responsibility, yet show none whatsoever.

Which is why we need a lot more TEA party types and to drain the swamp in DC. If nothing else, Trump is peeling back the masks so many are hiding behind. The more Congressional Republicans blindly oppose him, the more obvious their allegiance to something other than their professed economic conservatism becomes.

Trickle down is not the way to fiscal sanity (we all know how insanity is defined). Giving to the rich, and that includes their beneficiaries would add more to the deficit and thus the debt. Cutting taxes to the very wealthy, is the Ryan / Trump / McConnell idea of reform.

Cutting Medicaid, Social Security, minimum wages and attacking labor unions seems to be the Republican's goal, and is in best interest of the Power Elites; their supporters never consider the cost deficit if they succeed.

Wrong. O racked up 8 trillion. More than all previous presidents combined.

Forum List

Back