Proven - Many Democrats Don't Know Definition Of 'Transparency' - More DNC Falsified Records

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lawyer For IT Aide Says Dem Congressmen To Blame For Falsified Spending Records

"House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

It’s a remarkable accusation that pits sitting lawmakers against the former aides, Imran Awan, his brothers Abid and Jamal, and his wife Hina Alvi. Imran was arrested in July while trying to board a flight to Pakistan, and then indicted on four counts of bank fraud involving moving money to that country. Imran and Hina, who was also indicted, face a court date Friday.

One of Imran’s lawyers, Aaron Page, acknowledged the invoicing discrepancy Aug. 21, telling The Daily Caller News Foundation, “This is just how things have been done for forever. This is what experienced members of Congress expect: to expedite things, they adjust the pricing.”

'Justification' - When you just can't own up to your mistakes / crimes. :cool-45:

:lol:

Let me make sure I've got this straight.

For the last couple of months, you've been spamming the boards with threads claiming Awan and his brothers were evil Muslim spies, and now you're taking their lawyer's word as absolute truth.

Lawyer For IT Aide Says Dem Congressmen To Blame For Falsified Spending Records

"House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

It’s a remarkable accusation that pits sitting lawmakers against the former aides, Imran Awan, his brothers Abid and Jamal, and his wife Hina Alvi. Imran was arrested in July while trying to board a flight to Pakistan, and then indicted on four counts of bank fraud involving moving money to that country. Imran and Hina, who was also indicted, face a court date Friday.

One of Imran’s lawyers, Aaron Page, acknowledged the invoicing discrepancy Aug. 21, telling The Daily Caller News Foundation, “This is just how things have been done for forever. This is what experienced members of Congress expect: to expedite things, they adjust the pricing.”

'Justification' - When you just can't own up to your mistakes / crimes. :cool-45:

Let me make sure I've got this straight.

For the last couple of months, you've been spamming the boards with threads claiming Awan and his brothers were evil Muslim spies, and now you're taking their lawyer's word as absolute truth.

I don't think he has been "spamming" anything.

I think he has been providing valuable information about the nefarious machinations of Liberal Democrat Crooks, and you resent it because Liberal Democrat Crooks appear to be your heroes.

I also don't think a Moderator ought to be accusing a good poster of "spamming" just because he disagrees with him.

Let me make sure I've got this straight. For the last couple of months, you've been spamming the boards with threads claiming Awan and his brothers were evil Muslim spies, and now you're taking their lawyer's word as absolute truth.
Let me help you get this straight, as you are, as usual, wrong.

1. I have not claimed the Awans are / were MUSLIM anything. I have only been pointing out they they, along with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who facilitated their crimes, were engaged in espionage, jeopardized our national security, and crimes against the US.

2. I don't take ANYONE's word as 'the absolute truth'.

...but please continue ranting / opining....

I also don't think a Moderator ought to be accusing a good poster of "spamming" just because he disagrees with him.
...ummm....bias exposed...like Libs were with racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic e-mails? :p

(And no I am not calling a mod 'racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic e-mails'...just questioning 'unbiased objectivity'...)

Forum List

Back