Republicans should not bother to show up at the polls on Nov 5

Look. You already have the election won. It is in the bag

Why not just stay home on Nov 5?
Scared aren't you? Obutthurt is finally reaping what he has sown with his lies and failed policies.

Not really

If you are so confident in a Republican victory, why bother to go to the polls on Nov 5?

I cant believe you took the time to post this crap.
You're full up on stupid...

OK then.....prove me wrong and go vote on Nov 5.....
See if I care

Scared aren't you? Obutthurt is finally reaping what he has sown with his lies and failed policies.

Not really

If you are so confident in a Republican victory, why bother to go to the polls on Nov 5?

See if I care

Your cup runneth over....with stupid.

Not really

See if I care
Everybody knows you are always wrong, we don't have to prove anything.

Careful, Rightwinger. Dems read this, too, and they might take you seriously and head to the polls on Nov. 5. They might accuse you of trying to disenfranchise them by tricking them like this.

Speaking of tricks (and treats), Happy Halloween all. Don't eat too much candy and remember, the dead don't really roam the earth on October 31. It's just a myth. We all know that Nov. 4 is when the dead roam the earth and for some odd reason, they head to the polls.

Have a fun and safe night, everyone.

Careful, Rightwinger. Dems read this, too, and they might take you seriously and head to the polls on Nov. 5. They might accuse you of trying to disenfranchise them by tricking them like this.

Speaking of tricks (and treats), Happy Halloween all. Don't eat too much candy and remember, the dead don't really roam the earth on October 31. It's just a myth. We all know that Nov. 4 is when the dead roam the earth and for some odd reason, they head to the polls.

Disenfranchise?
Republicans will read my post and and go to vote on Nov 5 just to spite me

Disenfranchise?

Skipping the election wouldn't be a good way to spite you. I am guessing you started partying a little early.

ALL DEMOCRATS PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE ON...

Vote-Nov-6-90385805407.jpeg

Remember...Republicans vote Tuesday...democrats vote Wednesday....stick to that schedule and everything will be all right...

Disenfranchise?

Skipping the election wouldn't be a good way to spite you. I am guessing you started partying a little early.
It is an insidious plan.....
But it might just work

Uhm, so, we have won the election without voting?

lol

Good Lord.. these folks should be put on suicide watch.

Only Democrats win elections without voting.

Not really

I went today! Cast my vote against Wendy Davis

That empty suit of a pathetic candidate is gonna have her ass handed to her. Her claim to fame (other than writing a falsely favorable account of her harrowing life story) was to filibuster the late-term abortion bill, which of course made her the media Democrat darling du jour of the liberals. I love how these liberal women want to be recognized for their abilities, and not just their vaginas. Yet, the only thing they can seem to run on is "your not the boss of my pussy". (see Sandra Fluke). The best part of her devolving and derailing campaign is the ridiculous turn around SUPPORTING A BAN on late-term abortions, the very thing that actually put her in the spotlight as the Democrat darling du jour.

Uhm, so, we have won the election without voting?

lol

Good Lord.. these folks should be put on suicide watch.

Only Democrats win elections without voting.

Not really

I went today! Cast my vote against Wendy Davis

That empty suit of a pathetic candidate is gonna have her ass handed to her. Her claim to fame (other than writing a falsely favorable account of her harrowing life story) was to filibuster the late-term abortion bill, which of course made her the media Democrat darling du jour of the liberals. I love how these liberal women want to be recognized for their abilities, and not just their vaginas. Yet, the only thing they can seem to run on is "your not the boss of my pussy". (see Sandra Fluke). The best part of her devolving and derailing campaign is the ridiculous turn around SUPPORTING A BAN on late-term abortions, the very thing that actually put her in the spotlight as the Democrat darling du jour.

That whole "stay out of my vagina" bit is friggen ridiculous when you consider they want to hand over the care of their vaginas life support over to the government.

If Republicans are so confident of their chances.....what do they have to gain by showing up to vote on Nov 5?

They are confident lots of people will show up on November 5th.

This argument is truly stupid.

It's like telling the Steelers to not show up just because Vegas has them up by six points.

Seeing how the election is on Nov 4 I won't be at the polls on Nov 5.

LOL, I noticed that. Maybe this is the last ditch effort by liberals to trick people into waiting a day late to vote. It won't work because, like Obama said, it's only Dems who don't even know that an election is coming up. Ha!

I was merely explaining to Republicans that they shouldn't show up to vote on Nov 5
My own public service

Actually, it's an admission that you are a paid hack. They do this kind of stupid stuff.

I can't think of anyone who considers themselves a true American who would encourage others to stay home on election day.

BTW: Thanks.

I just remember two people I have encouraged to register so they can vote who just recently moved to the area.

It's democrats going to sit this one out. They are dispirited and demoralized. Democrats will fill their bongs and forget all about it.

Let me say that I encourage all liberals and those voting democrat head to the polls on November 5th. Don't watch the news on the 4th, as it may discourage you from turning out to cast your ballot on November 5th. Also tell all liberals to turn in absentee ballots on November 5th and not sooner. Only those turned in on Election Day, November 5th, will be counted and announced on Election Day, November 5th.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back