Republicans should not bother to show up at the polls on Nov 5

If Republicans are so confident of their chances.....what do they have to gain by showing up to vote on Nov 5?
exactly. It would amt to overkill. why bother?

No such thing as overkill. Once it's dead it's dead. In an election though it is good to bury the dead as well. Keeps the disease in control. Go vote..... EVERYBODY!

Careful, Rightwinger. Dems read this, too, and they might take you seriously and head to the polls on Nov. 5. They might accuse you of trying to disenfranchise them by tricking them like this.

Speaking of tricks (and treats), Happy Halloween all. Don't eat too much candy and remember, the dead don't really roam the earth on October 31. It's just a myth. We all know that Nov. 4 is when the dead roam the earth and for some odd reason, they head to the polls.

Have a fun and safe night, everyone.
That's the spirit!

Look. You already have the election won. It is in the bag

Why not just stay home on Nov 5?
Let me say that I encourage all liberals and those voting democrat head to the polls on November 5th. Don't watch the news on the 4th, as it may discourage you from turning out to cast your ballot on November 5th. Also tell all liberals to turn in absentee ballots on November 5th and not sooner. Only those turned in on Election Day, November 5th, will be counted and announced on Election Day, November 5th.
I just seen a report on the 700 club that there could be enough illegal voting to sway some states. I bet the dimwits are happy to hear that. After all Frankenstein wouldn't have won without illegal voting and Obutthurt wouldn't have gotten NC and probably other states. So stay home dimwits illegal voting has your back, as usual.

I think I'll go to the polls Tuesday just to make sure Democrats aren't on the radar

Careful, Rightwinger. Dems read this, too, and they might take you seriously and head to the polls on Nov. 5. They might accuse you of trying to disenfranchise them by tricking them like this.

Speaking of tricks (and treats), Happy Halloween all. Don't eat too much candy and remember, the dead don't really roam the earth on October 31. It's just a myth. We all know that Nov. 4 is when the dead roam the earth and for some odd reason, they head to the polls.

Have a fun and safe night, everyone.
Disenfranchise?
Republicans will read my post and and go to vote on Nov 5 just to spite me

Ego inflation alert!

Chuckle...

We should all stay home next Tuesday...or better yet vote for a third party candidate that most aligns with your views. Neither party has our best interests at heart. Both parties only wish to get elected so they get themselves and their friends rich.

Scared aren't you? Obutthurt is finally reaping what he has sown with his lies and failed policies.

au contraire Monsieur cracker, with the demographic shift the days of the christian cracker are coming to an abrupt end, in other words your ride is over , get to the back of the line

:coffee:

Scared aren't you? Obutthurt is finally reaping what he has sown with his lies and failed policies.

au contraire Monsieur cracker, with the demographic shift the days of the christian cracker days are coming to an abrupt end, in other words your ride is over , get to the back of the line

:coffee:
Racist puke. We all know what you are, I refuse to say it though. Idiot retard.

I went today! Cast my vote against Wendy Davis
And the Right-Wing says they aren't waging war on women.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back