Republicans should not bother to show up at the polls on Nov 5

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Look. You already have the election won. It is in the bag

Why not just stay home on Nov 5?

"A conservative, a liberal and a CEO enter a room. There are ten cookies on the table. The CEO takes nine and whispers to the conservative......Liberals trying to take your cookie"

Where did the cookies come from? The Little Red Hen?

Thats not going to work. People are pissed-off and want change. Remember when you predicted republicans are done? Seems foolish now, doesn't it?

Thats not going to work. People are pissed-off and want change. Remember when you predicted republicans are done? Seems foolish now, doesn't it?
OK...be that way

Show up to vote on Nov 5....see if I care

If Republicans are so confident of their chances.....what do they have to gain by showing up to vote on Nov 5?

Seeing how the election is on Nov 4 I won't be at the polls on Nov 5.

LOL, I noticed that. Maybe this is the last ditch effort by liberals to trick people into waiting a day late to vote. It won't work because, like Obama said, it's only Dems who don't even know that an election is coming up. Ha!

LOL, I noticed that. Maybe this is the last ditch effort by liberals to trick people into waiting a day late to vote. It won't work because, like Obama said, it's only Dems who don't even know that an election is coming up. Ha!

I was merely explaining to Republicans that they shouldn't show up to vote on Nov 5
My own public service

I was merely explaining to Republicans that they shouldn't show up to vote on Nov 5
My own public service
Your problem is that people who work (Republicans) know when Tuesday is. It could work well with Democrats though.

Forum List

Back