Republicans once again making it hard for people to Vote

Ok so instead of crying about it hears your chance to correct the misrepresentation

Go head tell everyone what he really meant Dave

Who gives a fuck about the story he spouted...???

He don't want kids to vote liberal.. and he's a REP... oh, what a shock!!! Stop the presses!!! :rolleyes:

Your misrepresentation of the actions listed in the bill are already pointed out

Which one is it Dave did I misrepresent him and you cried about it or you don't care about it and cried about misrepresentation just because you needed a good cry?

You misrepresented what was going on in the bill.. and just like your little source, you misrepresent by interjecting something he said, not about the bill, but at a political event

You claimed it is making things harder to vote by registering at your LEGAL RESIDENCE and voting in the proper area for your LEGAL RESIDENCE... And did they do away with absentee votes now???

You tried to twist this as something it was not.. AGAIN>.. par for the course for you

Now why don't you just go and create another troll thread to get moved to the badlands or rubber room again??? You're overdue for that by at least an hour

Accurancy is important when registering. I realize the liberals want anyone to be able to vote, no questions asked, but we do need to protect the sanctity of our voting process by ensuring people follow a few rules to make sure they are properly registered.

Read it again:

A bill filed in the state Senate Tuesday would carry a tax penalty for parents whose children register to vote at their college address.

As far as I know all states require you to vote in the district where your legal residence is. If a student claims the college as a temporary residence they should not be allowed to vote there. With all the early voting days available and absentee ballots there is no reason they can't vote where their permanent residence is. This is just more lib BS,

And the tax exemption part is about what...just because?

Who gives a fuck about the story he spouted...???

He don't want kids to vote liberal.. and he's a REP... oh, what a shock!!! Stop the presses!!! :rolleyes:

Your misrepresentation of the actions listed in the bill are already pointed out

Which one is it Dave did I misrepresent him and you cried about it or you don't care about it and cried about misrepresentation just because you needed a good cry?

You misrepresented what was going on in the bill.. and just like your little source, you misrepresent by interjecting something he said, not about the bill, but at a political event

You claimed it is making things harder to vote by registering at your LEGAL RESIDENCE and voting in the proper area for your LEGAL RESIDENCE... And did they do away with absentee votes now???

You tried to twist this as something it was not.. AGAIN>.. par for the course for you

Now why don't you just go and create another troll thread to get moved to the badlands or rubber room again??? You're overdue for that by at least an hour

So, How did I misrepresent him Dave? You don't know? Waiting for someone to explain it so you can thank them?

As far as I know all states require you to vote in the district where your legal residence is. If a student claims the college as a temporary residence they should not be allowed to vote there. With all the early voting days available and absentee ballots there is no reason they can't vote where their permanent residence is. This is just more lib BS,

If someone is no longer a dependent then, you don't get a tax break for them...

If their legal residence is in your domicile (even though I personally do not agree with any adult who can take care of themselves being a dependent) then you get the benefit.. if they are away and out on their own, you don't.. is it really that hard for you to understand????

So, How did I misrepresent him Dave? You don't know? Waiting for someone to explain it so you can thank them?

You misrepresented what is being done in the bill.. period.. you have been told this and shown this...

The guy is quoted at some political event in the past telling a story how young people vote liberal.. (and do you notice where the quote actually starts and what is ASSUMED in front of it??) and it gets lumped in to the article on the bill in a feeble attempt to make the bill look like something to prevent young adult voters from voting...

We have broken down what the bill is actually about.. and you simply fucking ignore it

You are indeed one dense idiot

If their legal residence is in your domicile (even though I personally do not agree with any adult who can take care of themselves being a dependent) then you get the benefit.. if they are away and out on their own, you don't.. is it really that hard for you to understand????

but Davey boy, I thought this was only about Registering correctly? Now you're telling me that it will raise taxes too?

Well since you know bupkiss, anything is ok for you as long as you can justify to yourself

No they aren't, they are just making it as hard as possible. Care to comment?

What's to comment on? Don't be a retard and register properly.

You're right except this

Symm v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Says basically that college students are allowed to register where they attend college. Heard of this case?

And they are being prevented from registering WHERE????

If their permanent legal address is the apartment or college dorm, they register there.. if their permanent legal address is home with mom and dad, they register there.. if they are away, they can even get an absentee ballot...

And if, for the parents, their ADULT child is out on their own and does not have mom and dad's domicile as their legal residence, sorry they are not a fucking dependent...

Simple.. well.. difficult for a moron like you

but Davey boy, I thought this was only about Registering correctly? Now you're telling me that it will raise taxes too?

Well since you know bupkiss, anything is ok for you as long as you can justify to yourself

If you are out on your own.. you are not a dependent.. if you are not a dependent.. your mommy and daddy don't get to claim you for a tax deduction..

Hell.. get rid of the deduction and go to the flat tax.. problem solved

no one said preventing Dave but it's where you should stay...If you stepped off the preventing part you wouldn't have shit to say

You can't claim an exemption for a person who has established a legal residence outside your home. Some states exempt students in this situation but there is no requirement they do so.

So now how about you explain how overloading a district with temporary students that have the ability to manipulate local elections is fair for the permanent residence and tax payers in that area?

You can't claim an exemption for a person who has established a legal residence outside your home.

Yes you can:

Senate Bill 667, known as "Equalize Voter Rights," would remove the tax exemption for dependents who register to vote at any address other than their parents' home.

See you cant REMOVE something that doesn't exist, so you are wrong sir

no one said preventing Dave but it's where you should stay...If you stepped off the preventing part you wouldn't have shit to say

Oh.. it is HARD :rolleyes:

Yeah... I mean they have to obey the law, but if it is that HARD, well, just ignore and and do what is easier!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You register to vote with your permanent legal address.. not your beach house.. not your hotel room... not the storage space you rent.. and not some other temporary address, even if it is a dorm or apartment... you want to register there, MAKE IT YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS.. but guess what? You are then on your own and not someone's dependent.. it is not difficult to understand.. and it is not any more difficult to register or vote compared to anyone else...

You can't claim an exemption for a person who has established a legal residence outside your home.

Yes you can:

Senate Bill 667, known as "Equalize Voter Rights," would remove the tax exemption for dependents who register to vote at any address other than their parents' home.

See you cant REMOVE something that doesn't exist, so you are wrong sir

Conveniently left off part of what OK said, eh??

:rolleyes:

If you are out on your own.. you are not a dependent.. if you are not a dependent.. your mommy and daddy don't get to claim you for a tax deduction..

Yes you are, the bill is trying REMOVE the tax exemption. REMOVE. But if this is about Registering to Vote what the hell?? This moves to the punishment phase has nothing to do with proper registering

Yeah... I mean they have to obey the law, but if it is that HARD, well, just ignore and and do what is easier!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hard to Obey what law? The one passed 30 years ago with the Supreme Court or the One made up that goes against that law?

You register to vote with your permanent legal address.. not your beach house.. not your hotel room... not the storage space you rent.. and not some other temporary address, even if it is a dorm or apartment... you want to register there, MAKE IT YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS.. but guess what? You are then on your own and not someone's dependent.. it is not difficult to understand.. and it is not any more difficult to register or vote compared to anyone else...

They don't have to make it their permanent address. See, as proof that's why I keep pointing you toward Wiki while you keep pointing to your butthole

Yes you are, the bill is trying REMOVE the tax exemption. REMOVE. But if this is about Registering to Vote what the hell?? This moves to the punishment phase has nothing to do with proper registering

Yes.. remove it for an ADULT offspring who then has a different legal residence in another location so you cannot claim them as a dependent... FUCKING SIMPLE

If you are registering to vote somewhere else, you are legally residing permanently somewhere else.... period

You want to keep your residence legally at mom and dads and they want to continue to claim you (which I think is wrong anyway)... then that is your legal residence and your vote gets counted there.. and guess what?? You can register when you go home.. You can even use what is known as an ABSENTEE BALLOT and cast your vote when you are not there... how fucking difficult is that?? Many MANY people do it ALL THE TIME

Hard to Obey what law? The one passed 30 years ago with the Supreme Court or the One made up that goes against that law?

They don't have to make it their permanent address. See, as proof that's why I keep pointing you toward Wiki while you keep pointing to your butthole[/QUOTE]

You vote from your permanent address.. not some temp address. not some hotel.. not some vacation spot... but this has already been explained.. you just refuse to accept it

Forum List

Back