Republicans once again making it hard for people to Vote

When the ignorant vote, you get clueless community organizing marxists leading the country.............

When the ignorant vote, you get clueless community organizing marxists leading the country.............

then get out of this country

NO one is going to have their rights stripped for not passing a test.

we tried that before remember?

The republican party has worked for DECADES to keep 'certain" voters ffrom voting.

The American people are begining to know this history even though the MEDIA never talks about it.

aint the internets grand?

I think it's time for American voters to have to pass a political IQ test in order to vote.

That of course would mean that about half of you morons would not be allowed to vote.

This is because some parent's absentee vote for their kids. I've seen it second hand. Not me but I know people who do this. And they are all democrats.

Senate bill seeks to curb college vote :: WRAL.com
Senate bill seeks to curb college vote
By Laura Leslie Posted: April 3Tags: ElectionsRaleigh, N.C. — A bill filed in the state Senate Tuesday would carry a tax penalty for parents whose children register to vote at their college address.Senate Bill 667, known as "Equalize Voter Rights," would remove the tax exemption for dependents who register to vote at any address other than their parents' home. "If the voter is a dependent of the voter's parent or legal guardian, is 18 years of age or older and the voter has registered at an address other than that of the parent or legal guardian, the parent or legal guardian will not be allowed to claim the voter as a dependent for state income tax purposes," the bill says.
The measure would affect only state income tax, so it wouldn't have much effect on out-of-state students. But it could effectively cut student voting in counties like Watauga and Orange, where college voters have been a key part of the Democratic Party's dominance.

The bill would also require voters to have their vehicles registered at the same address as their voter registration. That also could cut down on college student registration, since many students maintain their vehicle registration in their home counties.

talk

Last edited:
The republican party has worked for DECADES to keep 'certain" voters ffrom voting.

The American people are begining to know this history even though the MEDIA never talks about it.

You can keep saying it, it still is a lie. Seems you commiecrats have made a big deal about some on the right the might not have voted in the proper district yet when it comes to students you have no such concerns. Hypocrite much?

This is because some parent's absentee vote for their kids. I've seen it second hand. Not me but I know people who do this. And they are all democrats.

Senate bill seeks to curb college vote :: WRAL.com
Senate bill seeks to curb college vote
By Laura Leslie Posted: April 3Tags: ElectionsRaleigh, N.C. — A bill filed in the state Senate Tuesday would carry a tax penalty for parents whose children register to vote at their college address.Senate Bill 667, known as "Equalize Voter Rights," would remove the tax exemption for dependents who register to vote at any address other than their parents' home. "If the voter is a dependent of the voter's parent or legal guardian, is 18 years of age or older and the voter has registered at an address other than that of the parent or legal guardian, the parent or legal guardian will not be allowed to claim the voter as a dependent for state income tax purposes," the bill says.
The measure would affect only state income tax, so it wouldn't have much effect on out-of-state students. But it could effectively cut student voting in counties like Watauga and Orange, where college voters have been a key part of the Democratic Party's dominance.

The bill would also require voters to have their vehicles registered at the same address as their voter registration. That also could cut down on college student registration, since many students maintain their vehicle registration in their home counties.

talk

Me too, I've seen ppl vote multiple times, not me but I've seen it. All Republicans :doubt:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/w...c7d0&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&_r=0

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

so did these guys lie texas?

Requiring voters to cast their ballots in the precincts in which they are registered DOES NOT deny them the right to vote NOR does it make it difficult to vote if they are out of town and cannot return for the election. Absentee ballots are available in every state.

Denying the parents a deduction if their children are registered to vote at a precinct that does not correlate with the parent's home location is not unreasonable and does not interfere with the right of a student to vote.

You democrats are literally crybabies.

The same applies to your asinine opposition to voter ID.

All you are looking for is an easier way to cheat on election day...the reason for that being that you fear (rightly so) that you cannot win without cheating.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/w...c7d0&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&_r=0

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

so did these guys lie texas?

From your link: "Mistakes and lapses in enforcing voting and registration rules routinely occur in elections, allowing thousands of ineligible voters to go to the polls."

My question is why you object to election integrity? Knowing a voter is eligible and voting in the proper place should be the concern of every American yet you don't give a crap.

This is the certification you must swear to to register to vote in NC, every state requires similar certifications, so yes there is a test to vote in the US.

I Attest, under penalty of perjury, that in addition to having read and understood the contents of this form, that:
· I am a United States citizen, as indicated above; · I am at least 18 years old, or will be at the time of the next general election, or I am at least 16 years old and understand that I must be at least 18 years old on Election Day of the general election in order to vote;
· I shall have been a resident of North Carolina, this county, precinct, or other election district for 30 days before the election in which I intend to vote;
· I will not vote in any other county or state after submission of this form and if I am registered elsewhere, I am canceling that registration at this time; and
· I have not been convicted of a felony, or if I have been convicted of a felony, I have completed my sentence, including any probation or parole. (Citizenship and voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of the sentence. No special document is needed.)

I think it's time for American voters to have to pass a political IQ test in order to vote.

That of course would mean that about half of you morons would not be allowed to vote.

Yay Constitution!

You do know that when the Constitution was first adopted, women nor blacks could vote.

It wasn't until the 15th amendment that blacks could vote and the 19th amendment before women could vote.

So to suggest that an amendment requiring some kind of civics exam or political IQ test could not be added shows a hint of ignorance.

No its just making people like you dumber because you just cherry pick what you want to read and ignore the facts, democrats have been doing it just as long as republicans have. Take a look at a ward map of chicago sometime.

Requiring voters to cast their ballots in the precincts in which they are registered DOES NOT deny them the right to vote NOR does it make it difficult to vote if they are out of town and cannot return for the election. Absentee ballots are available in every state.

Denying the parents a deduction if their children are registered to vote at a precinct that does not correlate with the parent's home location is not unreasonable and does not interfere with the right of a student to vote.

You democrats are literally crybabies.

The same applies to your asinine opposition to voter ID.

All you are looking for is an easier way to cheat on election day...the reason for that being that you fear (rightly so) that you cannot win without cheating.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Who said deny? I said make it harder...you're the 3rd person that keeps using that angle

Yay Constitution!

You do know that when the Constitution was first adopted, women nor blacks could vote.

It wasn't until the 15th amendment that blacks could vote and the 19th amendment before women could vote.

So to suggest that an amendment requiring some kind of civics exam or political IQ test could not be added shows a hint of ignorance.

A poll tax of sorts?

If the parents absentee vote, in addition to the kids voting at the college, it is a good way to defraud the elections.

Since fraud remains the primary campaign tactic of the left, I can see this happening a great deal.

ID keeps the dead and illegals from voting - stopping a major bloc of democrat voters - but ID won't help in this type of democrat fraud - assuming the kids are out of state for college.

Forum List

Back