Republicans going after Holder for Bush's "Gun Walking" policy - hilarious!

Oh give me a fucking break!!!!!

Now this is Bush's fault, but getting Osama he had nothing to do with..... if its bad... BOOSH, if its good OBAMIE.....

Oh fuck you rdean.... Go to Hell ya hack! :evil:

Im sick of this kind of horseshit!

Holder should go to prison for the this!

Go to prison for something that started under Bush and Holder knew nothing about?

Well, Holder IS black, so for Republicans, it kind of makes sense.

What a dweeb you are:

PJ Media » Gunwalker: Gunning Down the ‘Bush Did It, Too’ Lie

More GOP propaganda, and un-sourced at that.

Bush's Project Gunrunner operation "Fast and Furious" begun February 2008, killed Brian Terry, making Bush a murderer as if he had pulled the trigger himself.

You know what, Ed...I don't neg rep people very often but I'm giving you one for that post. You're not the idiot that Deanie is...you know that Fast & Furious wasn't a Bush program. Trying to say that Bush is responsible for the death of Brian Terry after his Administration STOPPED Operation Gunrunner is about as bold faced a lie as one can tell. Fast & Furious is an Eric Holder DOJ program and he is TOTALLY responsible for it.
You can lie all you want, but the ATF itself says Bush's Project Gunrunner was still active in 2010, so Bush NEVER ended it.

From what I have already posted that you read:

ATF Online - Firearms - Programs - Project Gunrunner

Project Gunrunner

Gun trafficking to Mexico is a nationwide problem with consequences on both sides of the border. In response, ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives...

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution. To date, Project Gunrunner investigations have resulted in the seizure of over 10,000 firearms and nearly one million rounds of ammunition destined for Mexico.

Give me an ATF website link that states Fast & Furious was part of Gunrunner.

Bush's Project Gunrunner operation "Fast and Furious" begun February 2008, killed Brian Terry, making Bush a murderer as if he had pulled the trigger himself.

You know what, Ed...I don't neg rep people very often but I'm giving you one for that post. You're not the idiot that Deanie is...you know that Fast & Furious wasn't a Bush program. Trying to say that Bush is responsible for the death of Brian Terry after his Administration STOPPED Operation Gunrunner is about as bold faced a lie as one can tell. Fast & Furious is an Eric Holder DOJ program and he is TOTALLY responsible for it.
You can lie all you want, but the ATF itself says Bush's Project Gunrunner was still active in 2010, so Bush NEVER ended it.

Project Gunrunner

Gun trafficking to Mexico is a nationwide problem with consequences on both sides of the border. In response, ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives...

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution. To date, Project Gunrunner investigations have resulted in the seizure of over 10,000 firearms and nearly one million rounds of ammunition destined for Mexico.

I wouldn't consider negging you, I know you post what you believe true, but you ARE wrong on this. World of difference between then and this administration. I'm not sure about Obama, but Holder? Cut the line.

Could this be the start of fast and furious?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
DOJ, DHS AND MEXICO ANNOUNCE ARRANGEMENT TO BOLSTER INVESTIGATIVE COOPERATION ON INTERNATIONAL FIREARMS TRAFFICKING CASES

DOJ Press Release - DOJ, <abbr>DHS</abbr> And Mexico Announce Arrangement To Bolster Investigative Cooperation On International Firearms Trafficking Cases

Operation Fast and Furious
Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ&#8217;s &#8216;Operation Fast and Furious&#8217; Unfolded
In this operation, which began in the fall of 2009 and continued into early 2011,
Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ

Last edited:

Project Gunrunner

Project gunrunner was not operation fast and furious.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
DOJ, DHS AND MEXICO ANNOUNCE ARRANGEMENT TO BOLSTER INVESTIGATIVE COOPERATION ON INTERNATIONAL FIREARMS TRAFFICKING CASES

DOJ Press Release - DOJ, <abbr>DHS</abbr> And Mexico Announce Arrangement To Bolster Investigative Cooperation On International Firearms Trafficking Cases

Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
In this operation, which began in the fall of 2009 and continued into early 2011,
GOP propaganda

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009

GOP propaganda

An ATF press release is GOP propaganda? You used ATF as a source earlier... why wasn't THAT GOP propaganda, dip-shit?

Project Gunrunner

They are a bunch of liars

Project Gunrunner

still waiting for that ATF website link showing Fast & Furious was attached to Gunrunner....

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009

GOP propaganda

Ed pull your head out of obama's ass, you are defending obama like he's guilty. It's two different programs.

Project Gunrunner

You just can't stop yourself from playing dumb, can you!

That post was in response to the liar who claimed that Bush ended his "Project Gunrunner." That is why the part where the ATF says it was in effect through fiscal year 2010 was highlighted and underlined. Do you really want to play so dumb that you couldn't figure that out/

And regarding your Straw Man, Fast and Furious was a operation under Project Gunrunner as this GOP propaganda site link admits.

Project Gunrunner

What Is Project Gunrunner?
Project Gunrunner, the ATF claims, was an attempt by ATF to stem what they call an “iron river of guns” that is flowing from gun stores in the United States across the border into Mexico.

According to the ATF’s website, “ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives.”

The website also states, “Project Gunrunner’s objective is to deny Mexican drug cartels the tools of the trade, which they employ to murder rival drug traffickers, civilians, as well as political, military, and law enforcement figures in order to strengthen their grip on the lucrative drug and firearms routes into and out of the United States.”

However, since February 2008 under Project Gunrunner, operations “Fast and Furious,” “Too Hot to Handle,” “Wide Receiver,” and others (lampooned under the label “Operation Gunwalker”) have resulted in the opposite, as ATF was permitting and facilitating “straw purchase” firearm sales to gun traffickers. A straw purchase is when a buyer uses an intermediary (the “straw man”) to purchase firearms from a dealer, with the intent of hiding the identity of the real buyer. In essence, ATF allowed the guns to “walk” and be transported to Mexico.

Project Gunrunner

still waiting for that ATF website link showing Fast & Furious was attached to Gunrunner....
Show me an ATF website link that says Fast and Furious was not an operation under Project Gunrunner.

Project Gunrunner

That post was in response to the liar who claimed that Bush ended his "Project Gunrunner." That is why the part where the ATF says it was in effect through fiscal year 2010 was highlighted and underlined. Do you really want to play so dumb that you couldn't figure that out/

And regarding your Straw Man, Fast and Furious was a operation under Project Gunrunner as this GOP propaganda site link admits.

Project Gunrunner

Project Gunrunner, the ATF claims, was an attempt by ATF to stem what they call an “iron river of guns” that is flowing from gun stores in the United States across the border into Mexico.

According to the ATF’s website, “ATF implemented Project Gunrunner in 2006 as a comprehensive strategy to reduce firearms and explosives related violent crime associated with Mexican criminal organizations operating in the U.S. and Mexico by preventing these organizations from unlawfully acquiring and trafficking firearms and explosives.”

The website also states, “Project Gunrunner’s objective is to deny Mexican drug cartels the tools of the trade, which they employ to murder rival drug traffickers, civilians, as well as political, military, and law enforcement figures in order to strengthen their grip on the lucrative drug and firearms routes into and out of the United States.”

However, since February 2008 under Project Gunrunner, operations “Fast and Furious,” “Too Hot to Handle,” “Wide Receiver,” and others (lampooned under the label “Operation Gunwalker”) have resulted in the opposite, as ATF was permitting and facilitating “straw purchase” firearm sales to gun traffickers. A straw purchase is when a buyer uses an intermediary (the “straw man”) to purchase firearms from a dealer, with the intent of hiding the identity of the real buyer. In essence, ATF allowed the guns to “walk” and be transported to Mexico.
you can got New American over and over, doesn;t make it fact.

Now, if you can show me the ATF website link tying Fast & Furious to Gunrunner, I'll wear the avatar and sig of your choice for a month (as long as it conforms to establish board guidelines). If not, you wear the avatar and sig of MY choice for a month.

You got the balls, Nancy???

Show me an ATF website link that says Fast and Furious was not an operation under Project Gunrunner.

You made the claim it was, so it's up to you to prove it. It's not my job to do your research for you. Don't go pulling an Axlerod on me, dip-shit, cause it aint gonna fly.

Project Gunrunner

Project Gunrunner

You're saying that their was one operation is this correct?

If this is correct when did it end?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009

GOP propaganda

It's not. Do some research, really.

You can lie all you want, but the ATF itself says Bush's Project Gunrunner was still active in 2010, so Bush NEVER ended it. The fact that Holder's DOJ has held NOBODY responsible for this travesty disgusts me.

Project Gunrunner

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF&#8217;s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution. To date, Project Gunrunner investigations have resulted in the seizure of over 10,000 firearms and nearly one million rounds of ammunition destined for Mexico.

So you think an attempt by Holder's crew over at ATF to show that Fast & Furious is just a Bush program is going to really convince anyone that was reality, Ed? Funny how the Mexican authorities knew NOTHING about Fast & Furious but the ATF puts out this bunch of grade A bullshit to try and cover their asses by pretending that they did.

"Through Project Gunrunner, ATF works in conjunction with its domestic and international law enforcement partners to identify, disrupt, and dismantle the firearms and explosives trafficking infrastructure of criminal organizations operating in Mexico, along the border, and other areas of the U.S."

So you're telling me that Mexico was working with ATF in Operation Fast & Furious? Gee, seems Holder's crew at ATF and the DOJ neglected to tell the Mexicans anything ABOUT Fast & Furious. Bush's DOJ actually worked in conjunction with Mexican law enforcement...Obama's DOJ excluded them when they ran Fast & Furious. But they then have the balls to put out garbage like this to try to make it look like THEIR program was just a continuation of a Bush program? The fact of the matter, Ed...is that you're defending a bunch of lying cowards who implemented an operation that totally ignored the saftey of both Mexican nationals and American citizens and law enforcement personel that live on our southern border, because they wanted to flood Mexico with weapons and prove that stricter gun control laws were needed.

Last edited:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
Welcome to the United States Department of Justice
DAG
(202) 514-2007
TDD: (202) 514-1888
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCES SUCCESS IN BATTLE AGAINST FIREARMS TRAFFICKING AND RECOVERY ACT FUNDS TO BUILD ON PROJECT GUNRUNNER

DOJ Press Release - Justice Department Announces Success In Battle Against Firearms Trafficking And Recovery Act Funds To Build On Project Gunrunner

To build on project gunrunner sounds like the start of fast and furious.

Project Gunrunner

you can got New American over and over, doesn;t make it fact.

Now, if you can show me the ATF website link tying Fast & Furious to Gunrunner, I'll wear the avatar and sig of your choice for a month (as long as it conforms to establish board guidelines). If not, you wear the avatar and sig of MY choice for a month.

You got the balls, Nancy???

no balls, huh. Figures.

Forum List

Back