Romney supported forcing Catholic Hospitals

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
to administer abortion pills to Rape Victims...

For all the "Religious Freedom" alarmists who are freaking out that the Catholic Church can't impose it's views on it's employees.

On birth control, Romney mirrored Obama - Salon.com

Some Catholic leaders in Massachusetts are already (finally) speaking up against what they see as Romney’s politically convenient about-face in the emergency contraception debate. C.J. Doyle, executive director of the Catholic Action League of Massachusetts, told Salon he didn’t want to “let Romney off the hook because the initial injury to Catholic religious freedom came not from the Obama administration but from Romney’s administration”;

It's not about the policy, it's about the man (note that some of the most outspoken opponents of the still-unreleased federal rule live in states where this is already policy, yet they suddenly decided they cared about it this week).

It's not about the policy, it's about the man (note that some of the most outspoken opponents of the still-unreleased federal rule live in states where this is already policy, yet they suddenly decided they cared about it this week).

Note: not one word of that is accurate. Idiot.

to administer abortion pills to Rape Victims...

For all the "Religious Freedom" alarmists who are freaking out that the Catholic Church can't impose it's views on it's employees.

On birth control, Romney mirrored Obama - Salon.com

Some Catholic leaders in Massachusetts are already (finally) speaking up against what they see as Romney’s politically convenient about-face in the emergency contraception debate. C.J. Doyle, executive director of the Catholic Action League of Massachusetts, told Salon he didn’t want to “let Romney off the hook because the initial injury to Catholic religious freedom came not from the Obama administration but from Romney’s administration”;

KA5pENb8FE25m0u_12RvUDd97pBBsh95.jpg

[Translation: Those who oppose this are racists.

I can't comment, as I haven't found anyone who opposes this policy yet. Those folks would presumably take issue with Romney's past and the state laws they're living under that implement similar policies.

We don't seem to have any of them in our midst. All we have here is a bit of partisan faux outrage.

I can't comment, as I haven't found anyone who opposes this policy yet. Those folks would presumably take issue with Romney's past and the state laws they're living under that implement similar policies.

We don't seem to have any of them in our midst. All we have here is a bit of partisan faux outrage.
I oppose statism and statists no matter where they are or which party flag they fly under....I detested Chimpola and his band of neocon republican bootlickers as much as the current crop of Marxist douchebags.

The only reason you haven't seen such equal revulsion of GOP collectivist statism, is that you didn't start posting here until you landed your gig with OIRA.

Then you aren't bothering to read a single thing anyone has said on this.

Romney stated that the law in Massachusetts was on the books before he came into office. He also stated that he tried to get it removed. I'm not saying what is truth and what is not, but this came from him.

Forum List

Back