Republicans "fix" Obamacare

More bullshit. The rate of increase of health care costs was much higher before ObamaCare.

:wtf:

Before Obamacare:

-People had the freedom to choose whether or not to buy health insurance
-Health insurance was a certain price

After Obamacare:

-All people are now required to spend money on health insurance
-Health insurance prices have increased

Are you seriously trying to argue that Obamacare has reduced the amount of money being spent on health care? You're going to need to produce some evidence. And please, no links using any of that common core math.

Washington tinkers with Obamacare amid mixed results for health law - CBS News

So, Republicans want to help workers by changing the full time threshold from 30 hours to 40 hours. So now, if an employer doesn't want to pay for health insurance he just has to cut them from 40 to 39 hours a week

Why don't Republicans just come out and admit they don't want anyone to have healthcare?

Well first we need to find a republican Gruber, so we can openly lie to everyone, and he still gets his supporters to support him. O yeah republicans aren't that stupid.

yep, but I guess there was no Medicaid, free health clinics or pay on you wages health clinics before OScamCare. so that's why they throw that lie around how Republicans don't want the "people" to have health care. boohoo

sure there was ... thousands of years ago.

If there was no need for it, health insurance would not exist. Simple as that.

People don't buy insurance in case they get a cold. They buy it in case they or a loved one get a severe bodily injury or a catastrophic illness.

As someone who has run two faith-based charities and who has a family member who has suffered both severe bodily injury and illness, I have been in a world where I encounter many, many people with illnesses and injuries who are too poor to be able to afford either insurance or the proper medical care they need.

And as per capital costs of health care increase, more and more people fall into this category since those costs have outpaced inflation and GDP for decades.

Simple math.

Something needed to be done.

The GOP did NOTHING.

The Democrats attempted to do something and gave us the pile of shit knows as "ObamaCare".

The problem has not gone away, and yet the GOP has STILL not put a plan on the table beyond "Repeal ObamaCare."

Okay...THEN WHAT!?!?!?!

That's the part where their mouths go slack and they begin to drool on their bib overalls.

My point is that you are being a jackass who clearly thinks there was no problem with our health care system before ObamaCare.

No problem? Seeing as I never said that, the only jackass is you. Stop jumping to conclusions and putting words into people's mouths. Our health care system has plenty of problems. Obamacare is only the most recent, and is making a bad thing worse.

More bullshit. The rate of increase of health care costs was much higher before ObamaCare.

Before Obamacare:

After Obamacare:

Are you seriously trying to argue that Obamacare has reduced the amount of money being spent on health care? You're going to need to produce some evidence. And please, no links using any of that common core math.

back to before ...

Health Insurance Premiums Up 131 in Last Ten Years TIME.com

If there was no need for it, health insurance would not exist. Simple as that.

That is bullshit. There are all kinds of things for which there is no need, but are successfully marketed and sold. For example....

miracle_spring_water.jpg

Before Obamacare:

After Obamacare:

No dumbshit. Pay attention. I will try to use smaller words this time.

Before ObamaCare (oops, big word!) the average amount of money each person spent on health care was going up faster each year than the amount of money they were paying for everything else. This means health care costs were taking a bigger and bigger bite out of their paychecks.

This is before Obama. Got that part? You seem to keep missing that part.

During all that time, the Republican party chose to do...NOTHING about this problem.

See, this problem has been around way longer than before anyone ever heard of Obama. You also seem to have missed that part.

Way long time, mmm-kay? Decades.

Now, if you want to say that ObamaCare has not fixed that problem, hey I will join your chorus in a New York second.

But nope. You decided to parrot a lying meme you have picked up somewhere that health care costs have "skyrocketed" since ObamaCare.

That "skyrocketed" part is a dead giveaway you are blindly parroting something you heard elsewhere, because that is the exact same word all the idiot parrots use.

It's a lie. The evidence says otherwise, and I have proven it many times and would take great pleasure proving to another idiot parrot.

Sorry about that!

Have health care costs continued to climb since ObamaCare? Yep. But they have not accelerated. Not at all. If anything, the rate of increase has slowed.

Sorry about that!

People don't buy insurance in case they get a cold. They buy it in case they or a loved one get a severe bodily injury or a catastrophic illness.

Actually, they DO buy it in case they get a cold. That's one of the biggest problems we have nowadays. People view health insurance as health care. For decades, people have been pushing insurance companies to cover more and more mundane things. And once the insurance companies start covering those mundane things, the going market rate on those things goes up and up. Health insurance in the 21st century is not true insurance. It's a subscription plan.

Before Obamacare:

After Obamacare:

No dumbshit. Pay attention. I will try to use smaller words this time.

Before ObamaCare (oops, big word!) the average amount of money each person spent on health care was going up faster each year than the amount of money they were paying for everything else. This means health care costs were taking a bigger and bigger bite out of their paychecks.

This is before Obama. Got that part? You seem to keep missing that part.

During all that time, the Republican party chose to do...NOTHING about this problem.

See, this problem has been around way longer than before anyone ever heard of Obama. You also seem to have missed that part.

Way long time, mmm-kay? Decades.

Now, if you want to say that ObamaCare has not fixed that problem, hey I will join your chorus in a New York second.

But nope. You decided to parrot a lying meme you have picked up somewhere that health care costs have "skyrocketed" since ObamaCare.

That "skyrocketed" part is a dead giveaway you are blindly parroting something you heard elsewhere, because that is the exact same word all the idiot parrots use.

It's a lie. The evidence says otherwise, and I have proven it many times and would take great pleasure proving to another idiot parrot.

Sorry about that!

Have health care costs continued to climb since ObamaCare? Yep. But they have not accelerated. Not at all. If anything, the rate of increase has slowed.

Sorry about that!

*yawn*

You got those links yet?

Before Obamacare, spending healthcare was going through the roof. Actually, healthcare has increased less.

And Obamacare has only increased the spending on health care. It hasn't fixed anything.

I have read several articles that dispute your claim.
Here is one: Health insurance costs are skyrocketing under Obamacare Republican Party says PolitiFact Florida

If you're going to post a link as your refutation, you should select a link that actually refutes what's been said. A long winded say-nothing still says nothing.

Hack media outlets depend on their rubes blindly parroting bullshit claims like how health care costs have "skyrocketed" since ObamaCare was passed, because they know it takes more work to debunk a claim than it does to just spew one out of your ass.

Forum List

Back