Republicans "fix" Obamacare

Then why have they spent the last 25 years trying to stop it?

Really? And what have they been doing to that end? Are they trying to outlaw hospitals? Are they trying to close down medical schools?

You are confusing Obamacare with health insurance, and health insurance with health care.

fix it. throw that government pos out in the garbage. FIRE everyone they've hired to run it. they can go on unemployment like the rest of the people have to. and then PAY US TAXPAYERS back the TRILLIONS they've spent on it all for 8 MILLON people out of 360 million

Obama has increased Government on us by gawd knows how much

Last edited:
Republicans now have a problem: carrying out their programs to disable Social Security, Obama-Care and other social programs, and risk future voter backlash or make excuses that Obama would veto or what? Be interesting to see how they handle it.

Republicans now have a problem: carrying out their programs to disable Social Security, Obama-Care and other social programs, and risk future voter backlash or make excuses that Obama would veto or what? Be interesting to see how they handle it.
You people always make so much shit that isn't true?

If you had used terms such as improve you might have something,other than that it is the same old evil repubs want to push granny off the clif,your all so child like.

Washington tinkers with Obamacare amid mixed results for health law - CBS News

So, Republicans want to help workers by changing the full time threshold from 30 hours to 40 hours. So now, if an employer doesn't want to pay for health insurance he just has to cut them from 40 to 39 hours a week

Why don't Republicans just come out and admit they don't want anyone to have healthcare?

Well first we need to find a republican Gruber, so we can openly lie to everyone, and he still gets his supporters to support him. O yeah republicans aren't that stupid.

Well first we need to find a republican Gruber, so we can openly lie to everyone, and he still gets his supporters to support him. O yeah republicans aren't that stupid.

"Republicans aren't that stupid." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I laughed so hard at that I almost fell off my DEATH PANEL™!

Last edited:
Then why have they spent the last 25 years trying to stop it?

Really? And what have they been doing to that end? Are they trying to outlaw hospitals? Are they trying to close down medical schools?

You are confusing Obamacare with health insurance, and health insurance with health care.

No....none of that

They are just making sure that only those who are truly "worthy" have access to our healthcare network

Here on Planet ObamaCare, an employer has to provide health insurance to their employees if they have more than 50 full time employees.

This means "full time" has to be defined. So..."full time" was initially defined in the Bible as 30 hours or more of work per week.

The Republicans then began to claim that employers were cutting their employees' work hours to less than 30 hours per week to avoid having to buy health insurance for them.

This kind of put Democrats in a quandary. Do you accept the Republican claim that employers are cutting hours, thus proving that some employers are the real rat bastards you have always said they are, or do you refute the claim so that ObamaCare isn't tarnished with being responsible for "killing jobs"?

A real puzzler.

Now the Republicans have redefined "marriage"...er...I mean "full time". The traditional 30 hours is out, and full time is now 40 hours or more.

Yay?

Now it turns out the number "50" is also being redefined. A vet who has their own military healthcare plan doesn't count now if you hire them. In the wonderful bizarro land of the US government, you can have 75 vets working for you, and still not have 50 employees.

I wonder how "employees" and "hours" and "work" and "week" are ultimately going to be redefined by the new Republican government...

Last edited:
There is only one fix to Obama are. It's the same fix that we made to the articles or confederation with one exception. We amend it out of existence. We don't need to replace it with anything though.

I am amazes that democrats have such memories. They seem to think no one had health care before Obamacare. We had superior health care. And Washington didn't have to pass a.law to get it for us. We worked for it ourselves

Here on Planet ObamaCare, an employer has to provide health insurance to their employees if they have more than 50 full time employees.

This means "full time" has to be defined. So..."full time" was initially defined in the Bible as 30 hours or more of work per week.

The Republicans then began to claim that employers were cutting their employees' work hours to less than 30 hours per week to avoid having to buy health insurance for them.

This kind of put Democrats in a quandary. Do you accept the Republican claim that employers are cutting hours, thus proving that some employers are the real rat bastards you have always said they are, or do you refute the claim so that ObamaCare isn't tarnished with being responsible for "killing jobs"?

A real puzzler.

Now the Republicans have redefined "marriage"...er...I mean "full time". The traditional 30 hours is out, and full time is now 40 hours or more.

Yay?

Now it turns out the number "50" is also being redefined. A vet who has their own military healthcare plan doesn't count now if you hire them. In the wonderful bizarro land of the US government, you can have 75 vets working for you, and still not have 50 employees.

I wonder how "employees" and "hours" and "work" and "week" are ultimately going to be defined by the new Republican government...

In reality if you need 100 employees to operate your business you can hire 51 vets and deny health insurance to the other 49 non-vets

Forum List

Back