Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

kyzr said: If Republicans were smart they would push for abortions in all 50 states to take that issue off the board. • • • There are more important issues to deal with. kyzr!.23.11.08 #275

Saint Kyzr backs up the truth that Republicans have failed to make the argument that government must force full term gestation on all women because he is pro/choice. The Christian extremists in the GOP cannot convince a third of Republicans who vote that Jesus wants them to hand control of pregnant woman’s bodies over to the states.

nf.23.11.21 #11 to kyzr!.23.11.08 #275
1. True. If abortion was legal in all 50 states that issue would be dead instead of political Kryptonite to Republicans.

2. Republicans can make the argument that abortions should be limited to 15-weeks or so, but voters decide in each state what they prefer.

3. Christians can disapprove of abortions. That does not stop democrats from eliminating some of their unwanted larvae. As said in #2, voters in each state decide on their abortion laws.

You can whine about Christians all you want. Abortions are legal and available in most states.

Aside from killing innocent children there is a silver lining for repubs

Virtually all the children who are killed were the spawn of liberals
That's the logic we need to use. Women can have all the abortions they want, and its not a political issue against Republicans.

Liar. Republicans/Conservatives in government and in the courts have been laying the ground work for years to overturn precedent. What they did a year ago was just a baby step towards a federal ban on abortion. Republicans aren't happy with this just being a states rights issue. So stop lying.

I like how some red states are trying to pass a law if you go to another state and get an abortion, charge you with murder.

Republicans want to pretend abortion is settled so it doesn't hurt them like it did in the midterms. Oh don't worry. It's gonna hurt real bad.
1. There will never be a ban on abortions. Republicans are not that stupid.
Recent elections proven that women want access to abortions, period.

2. Link where abortions in another state is murder.

3. Abortions are a state responsibility, period.

I know you'd rather talk about abortions instead of how bad Joe Biden is doing. Biden is TOAST.

Mac-7 said: Its called protection of human life. mvc-n.23.11.21 #6

That is a failed Republican rational secular argument for the purpose of forcing full term gestation on all women.

Does state protection of human life begin at conception; or viability, or birth?

nf.23.11.21 #24 to mvc-n.23.11.21 #6

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
This is how far gone this vermin is..............preventing the murder of a baby isn't a "rational argument" for not killing a baby. :cuckoo:

Dont spread your legs to any Tom, Dick, or Harry and you wont have to worry about carrying a baby. Abstinence works, but then most Democrats couldnt get laid then.

If a wife refuses to have sex with her husband, he can legally divorce her. 60% of all abortions are given to married women.

Try again, fool.

If a wife refuses to have sex with her husband, he can legally divorce her. 60% of all abortions are given to married women.

Try again, fool.
That means 40% of abortions happen to girls who have no morals but will spread them wide and then say "Oops", i did it again. Shame more Democrat voters dont abort their fetus's then the world would be a better place....

Aside from killing innocent children there is a silver lining for repubs

Virtually all the children who are killed were the spawn of liberals

Not true. Republican women have just as many abortions as Democrats. 13% of abortions, that's just over 100,000 abortions per year, are obtained by Evangelical Christian women.

Abortion is health care, and Republican women have complications in their pregancies just as frequently as Democrats. But the difference is that more women die of these complications in red states which have banned abortion after 6 weeks, than in any other states in the USA.

Not true. Republican women have just as many abortions as Democrats. 13% of abortions, that's just over 100,000 abortions per year, are obtained by Evangelical Christian women.

Abortion is health care, and Republican women have complications in their pregancies just as frequently as Democrats. But the difference is that more women die of these complications in red states which have banned abortion after 6 weeks, than in any other states in the USA.
Abortion is healthcare? What a complete moron you are.

Nostra said: This is how far gone this vermin is..............preventing the murder of a baby isn't a "rational argument" for not killing a baby. nvstrv. #25

The irrational argument you are making is that a ZEF is a baby when a woman wants to not be a mother or deliver a baby for someone else.

The accepted norm the past half century is that a ZEF is not a baby prior to reasonable potential for viable living outside the womb.

Republicans have been calling their political opponents ‘baby killers’ without establishing that a twenty week or younger aborted ZEF is a “baby” to the woman who refuses to take the risk that comes with full term gestation that kills around 17 out of 100,000 women during or after childbirth in the US.

So make the argument, why a woman in the condition of an unwanted pregnancy hast to refer to a ZEF as a “baby”. The first 20 weeks can end in a miscarriage for women that want to become mothers and most probably get attached to the thought that they’re going to have a baby but it’s a heartbreaking situation. My daughter had her first baby in June and for the first 20 weeks she did not want us to refer to it as a baby. Was daughter I’ve raised.

nf.23.11.21

Nostra said: This is how far gone this vermin is..............preventing the murder of a baby isn't a "rational argument" for not killing a baby. nvstrv. #25

The irrational argument you are making is that a ZEF is a baby when a woman wants to not be a mother or deliver a baby for someone else.

The accepted norm the past half century is that a ZEF is not a baby prior to reasonable potential for viable living outside the womb.

Republicans have been calling their political opponents ‘baby killers’ without establishing that a twenty week or younger aborted ZEF is a “baby” to the woman who refuses to take the risk that comes with full term gestation that kills around 17 out of 100,000 women during or after childbirth in the US.

So make the argument, why a woman in the condition of an unwanted pregnancy hast to refer to a ZEF as a “baby”. The first 20 weeks can end in a miscarriage for women that want to become mothers and most probably get attached to the thought that they’re going to have a baby but it’s a heartbreaking situation. My daughter had her first baby in June and for the first 20 weeks she did not want us to refer to it as a baby. Was daughter I’ve raised.

nf.23.11.21
See. Moron.

Voters in many states have already said that abortions are legal, period. The End.
Other states have said that abortion is only legal in very limited circumstances. Anyone who does not like that should leave that state. If that state happens to be texas, the faster they go the better.

What they don't need to do is live in Texas to enjoy the benefits of this great state and then expect to travel to a state where they can kill their unborn baby and have me pay for it through my insurance premiums.

See. Moron.
No argument against mine:

Here is my takedown of Saint HeyNorm’s fail a couple days ago FYI.

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

Worthless? Is this an argument or a smokescreen to hide the reality that the Republicans who petition the government to force full term gestation in every pregnant woman living in the US,​
It is a fatally flawed and absurd argument that those opposed to forcing full term gestation on women do so because they regard a ZEF to be worthless.​
I do not regard a ZEF to be worthies or valuable when a ZEF bears no relationship to my DNA. The one person in the entire universe who has authority to place a valuation on her ZEF is the woman who sustains it’s life.. Or if nature takes the life of a ZEF on its own with the well known indifference to suffering that WE FIND being conscious and living in nature comes with.​
nf.23.11.21​

That means 40% of abortions happen to girls who have no morals but will spread them wide and then say "Oops", i did it again. Shame more Democrat voters dont abort their fetus's then the world would be a better place....

Changing the goal posts when you're caught in a lie I see. Piling on new lies doesn't improve your arguments. Nor does your blatant misogyny.

"Abortions happen to girls who have no morals". "Girls" aren't getting pregnant. Young girls aren't having sex. Teenage boys are too busy gaming for sex. The largest group of women who get abortions are over 25 and poorrr.

Your make a really wild assumption here that having sex prior to marriage is immoral. Not one word about the morality of the men having unprotected sex indiscrimminately women. These men are not the ones with no morals. The largest group of women who get abortions are over 25 and poor.

NO WOMAN GETS PREGNANT BY HERSELF.

Very few women have more than one abortion in North America. I knew a conservative woman who had multiple abortions. She was disgusted that I marched in a prochoice rally. She would never do such a thing. Conservatives are such hypocrites. I marched in a prochoice march at the head of the parade holding the banner, 6 months pregnant with my daughter. That's MY choice. I never had an abortion.

Being pro-choice is easy.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

nf.23.11.21 #1

You’re completely right, a woman deserves her right to privacy, and if she wants and abortion, she should be able to get one. But, we do have a constitution, and we can’t just ignore it when we want something. Dobbs had nothing to do with restricting abortions, it was putting the power correctly, in the hands of the states.

Also, if you look at the numbers, abortions have actually increased or held steady since dobbs..so I’m not sure what you are going on about here…

every state has an exception for the life of the mother and most states have an exception for rape and incest.

The federal government just doesn’t have jurisdiction here.

Other states have said that abortion is only legal in very limited circumstances. Anyone who does not like that should leave that state. If that state happens to be texas, the faster they go the better.

What they don't need to do is live in Texas to enjoy the benefits of this great state and then expect to travel to a state where they can kill their unborn baby and have me pay for it through my insurance premiums.

The Texas ban is over. The women have taken it to court and gotten it overturned.

"A Texas judge on Friday issued a temporary exemption to the state’s abortion ban that would allow women with complicated pregnancies to obtain the procedure and keep doctors free from prosecution if they determined the fetus would not survive after birth.

But hours later, the attorney general’s office filed an appeal with the Texas Supreme Court, blocking the judge’s order from taking effect."

Texas is done. This law can't stand.

nf.23.11.21 #1
It's a states right issue ding bat

No argument against mine:

Here is my takedown of Saint HeyNorm’s fail a couple days ago FYI.

Worthless? Is this an argument or a smokescreen to hide the reality that the Republicans who petition the government to force full term gestation in every pregnant woman living in the US,​
It is a fatally flawed and absurd argument that those opposed to forcing full term gestation on women do so because they regard a ZEF to be worthless.​
I do not regard a ZEF to be worthies or valuable when a ZEF bears no relationship to my DNA. The one person in the entire universe who has authority to place a valuation on her ZEF is the woman who sustains it’s life.. Or if nature takes the life of a ZEF on its own with the well known indifference to suffering that WE FIND being conscious and living in nature comes with.​
nf.23.11.21​
Life begins at conception. But you science deniers are too stupid to know that.

Forum List

Back