Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Well, that's easy enough to solve. The fetus can just gestate somewhere other than that particular woman. Right? I mean that IS how it all works, right?

Until you can acknowledge that:

1. Women are integrally involved in the whole fetus scene
2. Women are human beings

we can't really have a conversation.
You don't want women to have all of the information. You don't want women to make informed choices. That's why you are pro-abortion. That's why you are not pro-choice.

You don't want women to have all of the information.

Do you think women are incapable of understanding the events around an abortion? Thank GOD they have YOU to explain it to them!!!

You don't want women to make informed choices.

Yeah, Catholics are DEFINITELY leaders in women making choices.

That's why you are pro-abortion.

Lying for God again?? Do you realize that you are committing a SIN?

If you lie anymore I will know you are secretly MOCKING CHRISTIANITY.

That's why you are not pro-choice.

Ooops! Another lie! Hiya rqvening wolf!

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits."

You don't want women to have all of the information. You don't want women to make informed choices. That's why you are pro-abortion. That's why you are not pro-choice.

More lies from the Ravening Wolf!

The fake Catholic!

You can know him by the fruit he bears!

You are wrong about that too. I haven't judged anyone.

Another lie! Ravening wolf opens his mouth and out pops yet more lies!

What about the people you called "ghouls" who think differently from you? Not a judgement?

LOL.

All I have tried to do is establish the basis for a rights discussion.

And lie

So there's no way you can know my thoughts on that. Because I haven't told them to you yet.

Yes I do.

Wanna know how?

It makes me proud to be a Catholic.
^^^THAT.

Now you can tell me you don't agree with the Catholic Church on this topic, but clearly you DO.

And those who disagree with you are "ghouls" per your own claims.

ERGO: you are yet another boring god-botherer who thinks his fake religion that he barely comprehends or understands is all he really needs to tell women what they can and can't do.

You know, I wouldn't mock your "faith" if you weren't such a repellent troll.

you even CROW about pissing people off. You set up an entire thread dedicated to listing off the people you've made mad.

That's not "Christian"...that's 100% troll.

Your faith is a joke.

You are a joke.

Lies lies lies lies. Do you think God will reward you for your lies?

People who are pro-abortion deny abortion kills a living human being.
NFBW: In your science driven survey by a reputable survey organization they must have information about what is considered a pro-abortion person. And when pro-abortion respondents are asked what happens when they have an abortion is it assumed by your pollster that they do not know that a pregnant woman will most likely give birth to a living human being if everything goes well if they do not have an abortion.

Something is amiss unless you think women are really stupid about their reproductive anatomy and functions..

I have too much respect for women to generalize them in that way. END2208121229

No, it's for me to decide. Fuck your "state".

The "States decide" gambit is the easiest, most dishonest approach. If we are tasked with taking a stand on human bodily autonomy and rights of women we can't allow people to simply say "The states must decide" because you KNOW that the person saying that wants his or her state to decide AGAINST IT. They just realize that polling all 300million Americans might result in too many people who don't share their religious beliefs.

That's the thing about this whole debate. ding and others are PERFECTLY FREE to believe as they wish! Their faith is secure! They are free to have it.

What they are NOT free to do is force that faith on other people who are not them.

ding220812-4,692 “Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again”

NFBW: Let’s call it Ding’s Dingbat Form. A woman gets pregnant in Mississippi so she goes to a clinic to get an abortion. She fills out a Ding’s Dingbat form which has only one yes or no question:

“Do you acknowledge that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again? “

IF she checks yes they send the form to you ding so you can sign off on it and she gets her safe legal abortion in her hometown and for all but an aborted fetus - life goes on?

If she checks “no” what happens then? Are you going to run mandatory embryology indoctrination camps with your wall of embryologist textbooks and jars of aborted fetusses until she caves and by giving birth. END2208121317

I'm not uncomfortable morally. I simply don't CARE either way.

IT.ISN'T.MY.CHOICE.

Do you understand that point?

The fetus cannot exist outside of the woman for all intents and purposes so who cares what the "status" of the fertilized cell cluster is???
Sure you are. That's why you can't be honest about what abortion is. It's because you believe you are a moral person and that killing is wrong that you have rationalized that abortion isn't killing.
and if they do so, will it be ok for them to get an abortion?
That's not up to either of us. But one would hope they understood the magnitude of their decision. You and W certainly don't.

"ghoulish".

Why don't you come clean and tell us what your religious stake in all this is as well?

You CAN be honest about your faith, right?
My religion plays no part in this at all. It's a human issue, not a religious issue.

The "States decide" gambit is the easiest, most dishonest approach. If we are tasked with taking a stand on human bodily autonomy and rights of women we can't allow people to simply say "The states must decide" because you KNOW that the person saying that wants his or her state to decide AGAINST IT. They just realize that polling all 300million Americans might result in too many people who don't share their religious beliefs.

That's the thing about this whole debate. ding and others are PERFECTLY FREE to believe as they wish! Their faith is secure! They are free to have it.

What they are NOT free to do is force that faith on other people who are not them.
The states are deciding. That's a fact.

ding220812-4,692 “Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again”

NFBW: Let’s call it Ding’s Dingbat Form. A woman gets pregnant in Mississippi so she goes to a clinic to get an abortion. She fills out a Ding’s Dingbat form which has only one yes or no question:

“Do you acknowledge that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again? “

IF she checks yes they send the form to you ding so you can sign off on it and she gets her safe legal abortion in her hometown and for all but an aborted fetus - life goes on?

If she checks “no” what happens then? Are you going to run mandatory embryology indoctrination camps with your wall of embryologist textbooks and jars of aborted fetusses until she caves and by giving birth. END2208121317
Sounds better than being ignorant about it.

It is all making sense now:
That's nice.
Your dedication to the pro-life (anti-choice) movement is clearly a part of your Catholic faith.

But lying and attacking people senselessly on a forum is just being "you".

Your faith seems pretty hollow. You sit in judgement of others but don't ever sit and judge yourself.

You are a fierce defender of the faith! While you troll mercilessly, attack other people, lie about them. But you are not going to have to answer to God about the abortion topic. On that you are pure as the driven snow.

Talk about "Cafeteria Catholic".
Incorrect. Abortion is a human issue. Abortion isn't a religious issue.
Now here's an important point: I'm an atheist so I fail to share your faith with you. I don't begrudge you your faith (except insofar as yours appears mostly surficial), but do be honest and clear. Your points are religious in nature. That's fair enough. Your faith is yours to have.

But do remember: we know you by the fruit you bear.
Incorrect again. My point has only been about when science says a new human being comes into existence. I don't know how you could have missed it.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Incorrect. It is based on your Catholic faith which you then support via science.

But, again, it doesn't really matter one way or the other. If one doesn't have a magical religious belief it is a pretty simple issue to parse.

It devolves down totally to the choice of the woman whose body it is.
My point is a very focused and narrow point. Human life begins after fertilization. Abortion ends a human life. It's just science.

You're a Catholic. OF COURSE YOU ARE! LOL. Remember: even in the Catholic Bible there's a 10 Commandments. You are a Catholic pro-lifer. That is reality. It's YOUR faith. Not ours. As a Catholic YOU SHOULD NEVER GET AN ABORTION.
Stereotype much?

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew my thoughts on abortion. But you don't. You only know my thoughts on when life begins. That's it.

You have a background in science, right? What do you believe science says about when life begins?

Oh I already figured that out.

But it's fun when someone hides their Catholic faith. It's funny because he's such a repellent liar and tool but now we learn he's got a moral compass that makes some things bad because God told him it was.

God apparently forgot to tell ding that he shouldn't be a troll bastard prick.
When did I hide my faith?

ding is misrepresenting the science of Embryology to present the CATHOLIC DOCTRINE of HUMANAE VITAE as having been confirmed by science.,

There is nothing truthful or scientific about his foundational point that the one-celled glop of alive human material that forms “boom” as Coach Madden would say, is equivalent in societal value to himself as a human being.

The truth is that the only way a one-cell glop of hunan matter can be equal in value as a human being to its mother is if the creation of the new individual being is simultaneously the creation of it’s soul by the anthropomorphic god of the universe and and of Catholic mythology who as the Supremacist of all beings is creating the individual soul to have a relationship with him or her as designed in their proper sexual orientation.

I Think @ding’s Catholic upbringing conflicts with his stated lust fir truth had him confused - He can’t baLance Catholic dogma with a genuine search for universal truth as a sincere and humble human being in absolute awe if the universe in which we were born. ding is a control freak and needs to give it up.,
Incorrect. Every embryology textbook teaches that new genetically distinct human beings come into existence IMMEDIATELY after fertilization.

It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life.

You deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization because it's easier for you to kill them and dismiss their right to life if you don't see them as living human beings.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

L

You absolutely have. Every woman’s reproductive rights are subject to the whims and Biblical desires of red states with predominantly Christian lawmakers That have been granted the authority by authoritarian voting citizens like you to seize control of every fertile woman’s uterus who lives in their state.
Incorrect. We follow the constitution in this country.

Lying for God again?? Do you realize that you are committing a SIN?

If you lie anymore I will know you are secretly MOCKING CHRISTIANITY.
No, I'm not lying. But lying isn't a sin, dummy. Bearing false witness is a sin. I can tell you that that dress doesn't make you look fat and it wouldn't be a sin even though it's a lie.

Forum List

Back