Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Viktor said: The Republicans do not want to outlaw all abortion. They want the individual states to decide. Since the Founding Fathers did not mention abortion when they wrote the US Constitution, that was their intent. Read The 10th amendment​
vvctvr.23.11.14 #1

The Republicans want states to have a right to outlaw all abortion when white male Hillbilly Christians like Mike Johnson control a state.

Then came “the PILL” and women were liberated from the white male hillbillies in the Sixties. The Republican Party invented Baby Fetus to take the moral high road and lock in Schlafly Catholics with the Dobson Protestants as the “we can be racist if we love Jesus” anti/BabyKillers base of the Republican Party.

That Base wants to ban abortion in every state. Liberated women have the numbers and the multicultural allies to stop them by voting.

The religious right base will abandon the GOP Saint Victor when you say pro BABY KILLER talk such as “The Republicans do not want to outlaw all abortion.”

nf.23.11.20 #11,943 to vvctvr.23.11.14 #1

Last edited:
Missourian said: I think it's going to be the original compromise...1st trimester. • • • They'll lean on the Red states to move it up, and the Blue states to move it down. • •• • mssrn.23.05.18 #28

Conservative from Georgia said Donald Trump seems to be open to admitting that when a woman is pregnant whatever is in her womb is not always a "baby". cfrvmg.23.05.15 #1

CarsomyrPlusSix said: Unborn human beings are human beings for the whole pregnancy, yes. Does being a “moderate conservative” mean rejecting reason and scientific fact? myrpls.23.05.18 #33 to cfrvmg.23.05.15 #1

There has been no reason to compromise down to a twelve week ban.

See POST nf.23.09.19 #1

A twelve week ban as a way for Republicans to negotiate a settlement out of the Dobbs Rift will mean voters like Atheist Saint Carsomyrplussix will be forced to quit Trump and the Republican Party and form a new political party exclusively morally suitable for the Saving Baby Fetus Cult, the white Christian nationalists and the Vigano Catholics.

CarsomyrPlusSix POST 23.05.18 #33 to Conservative from Georgia POST 23.05.15 #1 is a prime example of the way the GOP Civil War over Baby Fetus begins.

nf.23.11.20 #11,944

Frankenstein said: Her life choices are the reason she is pregnant, that is not sufficient reason to murder a child. frnknstn.23.11.17 #781

When a woman’s life choice in the first dozen or so weeks after finding herself pregnant is to reject taking the risk of “having” a baby, what is it to you Saint Frankenstein? There is no possible way her choice will affect your materialistic pursuits of life liberty and happiness so why the constant need and intention to interfere in her pursuit of material happiness and liberty to do so?

nf.23.11.20 #11,945 to frnknstn.23.11.17 #781

Last edited:
Frankenstein said: Her life choices are the reason she is pregnant, that is not sufficient reason to murder a child. frnknstn.23.11.17 #781

When a woman’s life choice in the first dozen or so weeks after finding herself pregnant is to reject taking the risk of “having” a baby, what is it to you Saint Frankenstein? There is no possible way her choice will affect your materialistic pursuits of life liberty and happiness so why the constant need and intention to interfere in her pursuit of material happiness and liberty to do so?

nf.23.11.20 #11,945 to frnknstn.23.11.17 #781
But it may indeed affect the person she is forcing into fatherhood should she decide to keep the clump of cells, you know that parasite that puts her life at risk.

In todays world, with the multitude of birth control options that are easily available, including the morning after pill, no man should be faced with court ordered child support.

Just heartless

Ref: nf.23.11.20 #11,945 to frnknstn.23.11.17 #781

HeyNorm said: But it may indeed affect the person she is forcing into fatherhood should she decide to keep the clump of cells, you know that parasite that puts her life at risk. • ¥ • In todays world, with the multitude of birth control options that are easily available, including the morning after pill, no man should be faced with court ordered child support. • ¥¥ • Just heartless hynrm.23.11.12 #11,946

Why are you on a crusade for deadbeat dads?

nf.23.21.20 #11,947

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

Worthless? Is this an argument or a smokescreen to hide the reality that the Republicans who petition the government to force full term gestation in every pregnant woman living in the US,

It is a fatally flawed and absurd argument that those opposed to forcing full term gestation on women do so because they regard a ZEF to be worthless.

I do not regard a ZEF to be worthies or valuable when a ZEF bears no relationship to my DNA. The one person in the entire universe who has authority to place a valuation on her ZEF is the woman who sustains it’s life.. Or if nature takes the life of a ZEF on its own with the well known indifference to suffering that WE FIND being conscious and living in nature comes with.

nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

" Wear Oh Where Has His Little Dog Gone "

* Sounds Like Gold Digger Worrier Does Not Want To Wear A Condom *

But it may indeed affect the person she is forcing into fatherhood should she decide to keep the clump of cells, you know that parasite that puts her life at risk.
In todays world, with the multitude of birth control options that are easily available, including the morning after pill, no man should be faced with court ordered child support.
Just heartless
At some point the meaning of an after life was changed from literal genetic existence to a frolic for ignoring a value in the opportunity .

The opinion of this moniker is that yearn motivation to perform a rite of behavior for sexual congress is implicitly bound with a want to reproduce , while the female is not obligated to yearn pleadings for determining any eventuality of the ritual consequences .

" Wear Oh Where Has His Little Dog Gone "

* Sounds Like Gold Digger Worrier Does Not Want To Wear A Condom *

At some point the meaning of an after life was changed from literal genetic existence to a frolic for ignoring a value in the opportunity .

The opinion of this moniker is that yearn motivation to perform a rite of behavior for sexual congress is implicitly bound with a want to reproduce , while the female is not obligated to yearn pleadings for determining any eventuality of the ritual consequences .
Ya don’t say?

HeyNorm said: The only forced gestation are those created by rape. hynrm.23.11.24 #241

The truth is that rape is forcible sexual assault that does not necessarily involve a vagina.

A rapist in no way can force full term gestation on a woman unless they can restrict the freedom of the woman they inseminated for the full 8-9 months that gestating a fetus requires.

But why do it that way when a rapist who wants to create a baby can kidnap his victim and take her to Texas or Alabama or Mississippi where the white Christian male Republicans in the state governments will hold her hostage for the rapist.

nf.23.11.24 #11,951 to hynrm.23.11.24 #241

2aguy said: The mistake was not disbanding the democrat party after they started and fought the Civil War to keep black human beings as their slaves…… we forgave the democrats but they never gave up their racism and desire to enslave …….and our country is paying the price in dead Americans, and the generational crime and poverty afflicting too many people ….. nvgvy.23.10.21 #396

Why do white Christian males want state governments to force women into reproductive slavery for having unprotected sexual intercourse with a fertile male in their state
If they get pregnant?

Gestation is a process, not a moment.
Exactly. Full term gestation is a process that takes about nine months. Women can legally abort the process specifically when started by rape.

HeyNorm said: The only forced gestation are those created by rape. hynrm.23.11.24 #241

I am referring to full term gestation being forced by the states.

I have never referred to gestation being forced by the states.

you are a liar

This is what I wrote;

NotfooledbyW said: Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. • ¥a • nf.23.11.21 #1

Note that I say full term gestation in that quote.

I don't care what Trump or anyone else says. Life becomes at conception.

Trump has nothing to do with it. The fact you think so speaks volumes
Is that true that Trump has nothing to do with what he says in public about abortion?

Exactly. Full term gestation is a process that takes about nine months. Women can legally abort the process specifically when started by rape.

I am referring to full term gestation being forced by the states.

I have never referred to gestation being forced by the states.

you are a liar

This is what I wrote;

NotfooledbyW said: Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. • ¥a • nf.23.11.21 #1

Note that I say full term gestation in that quote.

Is that true that Trump has nothing to do with what he says in public about abortion?
And again nature forces nothing.

initforme said: “Unintended pregnancies are a massive problem. Bad news for a nation.” vnvtfrm.23.11.22 #82

Why? Half a million pregnancies are terminated within nine weeks from a woman’s last menstrual cycle. Three hundred thousand more take place before the 16th week. All pregnancy terminations are absolutely private medical procedures.

Our Nation, our lives keep on living - no problem, no bad news except for the Saintly MAGA types.

Why, then?

nf.23.11.27 #11,955
to vnvtfrm.23.11.22 #82

Bob Blaylock said: “We do have one, very strong, rational, compelling argument against abortion.”​

I am against abortion. That is not the rational, compelling argument I am looking for.

I know you have read the OP;

Bob Blaylock said: Ultimately, the thread title, “Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women.” is a lie.​

You are entitled to argue your heart out that abortion is murder.

The rational argument I am waiting for is why “society” must force full term gestation on all women. That’s because “society” in Ohio most recently, does not agree with your individual conscience that abortion is murder or evil or sin or immoral.

NFBW: Top of the pile for reference only to bbblylck abortion is murder argument failure.

Bob Blaylock said: Ultimately, the thread title, “Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women.”is a lie.

We do have one, very strong, rational, compelling argument against abortion. The OP refuses to acknowledge this argument, and tried to lie his way around it, as do others who likewise defend the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings.

Our argument, which The OP refuses to acknowledge, refuses to address in any kind of honest manner, is this:
  • Intentionally taking the life of any human being is an extremely drastic act, which should only ever be done, should only ever be allowed, should only ever be legal, under extremely drastic circumstances. Without such drastic circumstances to justify it, it is one of the most serious evils that one can commit, and ought to always be treated as one of the most serious criminal acts that one can commit
  • Abortion is nothing less than the intentional taking of the life of an innocent human being, and nearly always happens in the complete absence of any circumstances sufficient to justify any such killing
See nf.23.11.38 #11,957
to bbblylck.23.21.27 #475

“Let’s ride the COVID out” say the MAGA shoot‘em up COWBOYS; Cowboy Trump say no - over two million will die!

Bob Blaylock said: “It was tanked by the acts of corrupt politicians—nearly all Democraps—exploiting an exaggerated cold outbreak for political purposes.”​

Tell me Saint Bobblaylock was DJT - exploiting an exaggerated cold outbreak for political purposes - when he gave his “dying on airplanes” Press Conference?

Dying on Airplanes

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing

Issued on: April 1, 2020

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.

Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.

Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing “The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.”

Now, I don’t think that would have been possible because you would have had people dying all over the place. This would not have been a normal life. How many people have even seen anybody die? You would have seen people dying on airplanes. You would have been seeing people dying in hotel lobbies. You would’ve seen death all over.

So I think, from a practical standpoint, that couldn’t have been carried out too far. But — but if you — if you did nothing, on the higher side, the number would be 2.2 and maybe even more, and on the lower side, 1.6 million people.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ers-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-15/

Most cold outbreaks we do not see people dying on airplanes, and in hotel, lobbies all over the place, most people survive, colds. No panic.

Forum List

Back