Republicans do realize why their party is doomed, right?

We are talking about Republucans......of course they don't realize

In 2012 they got 27% of the Hispanic vote. They need that vote in key swing states. What do they do?

Their top candidate calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

um no he didnt leftard
cant you idiots ever stop lying to yourselves?

he didnt make a distinction because it was obvious he was talking about illegal mexicans; and even then he said "i'm sure some of them are good people".

you see nutcase you're the kind of idiot that would think nothing of your White candidate for president getting shoutted down and forced to apologize to a group of ignorant Black racists and bigots for the "crime" of merely saying ALL LIVES MATTER; because racial pandering is all you idiots have in your bag

so trump is guilty of something in your book when in fact all he did was tell the truth
It was quite obvious what Trumps intentions were .......pander to the racist base by trashing Mexicans

Democrats are in deep trouble. They have lost almost every election since 2008, except the top spot. They have depleted the ranks of the up and commers. The GOP controls the majority of governorships, state houses, and Congress. Dems have nothing.

In 2012 they got 27% of the Hispanic vote. They need that vote in key swing states. What do they do?

um no he didnt leftard

he didnt make a distinction because it was obvious he was talking about illegal mexicans; and even then he said "i'm sure some of them are good people".

you see nutcase you're the kind of idiot that would think nothing of your White candidate for president getting shoutted down and forced to apologize to a group of ignorant Black racists and bigots for the "crime" of merely saying ALL LIVES MATTER; because racial pandering is all you idiots have in your bag

so trump is guilty of something in your book when in fact all he did was tell the truth
It was quite obvious what Trumps intentions were .......pander to the racist base by trashing Mexicans
So you're supporting him?

It's known that the GOP is easily the least popular party in the country right now. It's known that they're having jssues attracting votes outside of their target demographic (older US born conservative Christian straight white people). It's known that any given scandal committed by a GOP politician is going affect the party much more deeply and for a much longer time than were the same scandal to have committed by a the GOP politician's Democrat colleague. It only just recently dawned on me why all this is. It's not that the "media" is biased against you. Your media is far more inflammatory than theirs could hope to be. It's not that the Democrats don't play fair. Neither of you do. The problem is that people - the American public as a whole - just do not like you, both for what you say and how you say it.

They don't like your focus on counterterrorism. It comes across as fake when that work prevents them from ever being targeted by terrorist attacks. They don't like your focus on wars overseas. They see that they're always in oil producing nations, which makes it all too easy for your opposition party and hostile foreign actors to make them seem to be about stealing oil rather than the actual problem of containing political Islam. They don't like how you're still going on about Russia being a danger to ourselves and our European allies decades after the Cold War. They for damn sure don't like your economic positions. The public may be stupid on the whole but they understand exactly what you mean when you talk about "balancing the government checkbook" and they want none of it. They want their healthcare. They want their education. No, it really doesn't matter to them if their grandkids have to pay for it. And they will not let you take any of their entitlements away from them.

It goes even deeper than this incomplete list though. They just inherently do not like your values or the lifestyle you want everyone to live. The world has moved on without you. This is the era of broken homes and abortion clinics next to middle schools and you're still stuck in a version of the 50s that never really existed.
If I were a teacher, I would fail you for poor grammar and lack of citation. If you choose to speak for the majority (The American public as a whole), you must give proper citation of the 51% of the 320 million Americans that you apparently polled. However, I know you never asked me how I felt so how could you possibly have a proper representation of the whole of American public?
I understand that you do not like Republicans. Do you not like all Republicans, or just some Republicans? There are liberal republicans, conservative republicans, neoliberal republicans, neoconservative republicans, moderate republicans, progressive republicans---wait, those no longer exist (except in people's minds), naturist republicans (they swim in the nude) Victoria Secret republicans (you wish they were swimming in the nude) Have you ever considered joining the Nascar party? You know... a bunch of men going in circles chasing their tails and getting nowhere fast... could be fun!

Nope. They don't have a clue.
While the Republicans work against the American people and the sovereignty of the country, while they're working so hard to bring us down and to give nuke weapons to our enemies,

11046268_879725665453822_8640485802134149193_n.jpg
I could argue everything on that poster. Japanese propaganda! Ah sooooooo!

um no he didnt leftard

?

um no he didnt leftard

?

a charge of pandering by anybody n the Left is simply laughable; your Party cant survive withou

um no he didnt leftard

a charge of pandering by anybody on the Left is laughable. stop projecting; the Left cant survive without pandering

um no he didnt leftard

?

a charge of pandering by anybody n the Left is simply laughable; your Party cant survive withou

um no he didnt leftard

a charge of pandering by anybody on the Left is laughable. stop projecting; the Left cant survive without pandering

Pandering about the 47% cost Romney the 2012 election
Pandering to racists will cost Republicans the 2016 election

leftard; the only thing that is "obvious" is that the Left is going to hurl unsupported accusations of racism against any Republican even mentioning any issue involving people of color. it' what you do leftard

FACT: the 47% had it better under Republicans; the 1% have it better under Obama
who's fault is it you idiots vote against your own interests nutjob?

show me what I just posted that isn't true ok?

people of ALL races are coming out of the woodwork sharing stories of loved ones being murdered by illegals

the fact that you even think talking about those tragedies is racist reveals your own racist pandering

this left-wing nutcase seems to be unwittingly admitting most illegals in the country are from one demographic. cant illegals be white too leftard?

if so how can talking about the problem of illegals be "racist"?

innocent Americans being murdered in broad daylight in a "sanctuary city" by illegals proves he's on message and proves you are just another LWJ living in denial

Forum List

Back