Republicans do realize why their party is doomed, right?

Yes, the GOP does a bang up job, in the flyover...
And folks like PMH are why a Democratic single party America will directly proceed whatever comes from the ashes of post-economic and social collapse America. I accept this because there is no second option.
That party will be the one who can get the banks opened up again and a chicken back in every pot. They will have their work cut out for them, and a lot of bodies to bury in mass graves.

It's known that the GOP is easily the least popular party in the country right now. It's known that they're having jssues attracting votes outside of their target demographic (older US born conservative Christian straight white people). It's known that any given scandal committed by a GOP politician is going affect the party much more deeply and for a much longer time than were the same scandal to have committed by a the GOP politician's Democrat colleague. It only just recently dawned on me why all this is. It's not that the "media" is biased against you. Your media is far more inflammatory than theirs could hope to be. It's not that the Democrats don't play fair. Neither of you do. The problem is that people - the American public as a whole - just do not like you, both for what you say and how you say it.

They don't like your focus on counterterrorism. It comes across as fake when that work prevents them from ever being targeted by terrorist attacks. They don't like your focus on wars overseas. They see that they're always in oil producing nations, which makes it all too easy for your opposition party and hostile foreign actors to make them seem to be about stealing oil rather than the actual problem of containing political Islam. They don't like how you're still going on about Russia being a danger to ourselves and our European allies decades after the Cold War. They for damn sure don't like your economic positions. The public may be stupid on the whole but they understand exactly what you mean when you talk about "balancing the government checkbook" and they want none of it. They want their healthcare. They want their education. No, it really doesn't matter to them if their grandkids have to pay for it. And they will not let you take any of their entitlements away from them.

It goes even deeper than this incomplete list though. They just inherently do not like your values or the lifestyle you want everyone to live. The world has moved on without you. This is the era of broken homes and abortion clinics next to middle schools and you're still stuck in a version of the 50s that never really existed.
Unfortunately they have all the money still and they have a secret weapon. Idiot Americans don't vote midterms. But these white old conservatives do vote every 2 years. That's how they control the senate and house.

And folks like PMH are why a Democratic single party America will directly proceed whatever comes from the ashes of post-economic and social collapse America. I accept this because there is no second option.
That party will be the one who can get the banks opened up again and a chicken back in every pot. They will have their work cut out for them, and a lot of bodies to bury in mass graves.
You seriously think that our form of government let alone your political party will survive that? You really think people will care about abstract policy when they're just trying to survive off foreign aid chicken?

:lol:

What part of Democrats got their asses kicked in the last midterm did the bozo who posted this thread miss?

Historic win.

Yeah maybe...but it came across as a pyrrhic victory as far as I can tell.
The fucken GOP threw us under the bus and I'll never forgive that.
And if the current RINOS in office cant read the writing on the wall with Trump?
Well fuckem!!!

yea with the House and Senate, and like 30 of 50 Governor's chairs; a group of younger, more diverse candidates for President

yea doomed

lmao
libs are losers who lie to themselves!!

obama presided over the largest pickup of Repub seats in the House in 70 years; that was just the 2010 election

I heard the GOP was doomed after Nixon resigned.

I heard the Democratic party was doomed when Reagan won 49 states.

I heard the GOP was doomed when the Democrats owned both Houses of Congress and the White House in Clinton's first term.

I heard the Democrats were doomed when the Republicans owned both Houses of Congress and the White House in Bush's first term.

GUESS WHAT?!?!

You seriously think that our form of government let alone your political party will survive that? You really think people will care about abstract policy when they're just trying to survive off foreign aid chicken?
Our form of government is all most people know. They will want it back ASAP. As for the Dems, I just vote for them and don't give a damn whether they survive or not but the names will most likely stand and the new two-party-system will be help you dig a potato on one side and dig your own damn potato on the other.

We are talking about Republicans......of course they don't realize

In 2012 they got 27% of the Hispanic vote. They need that vote in key swing states. What do they do?

Their top candidate calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

Last edited:
Uhhhhhh, 31 states have Republican governors. 31 out of 50. You can't gerrymander a governor's election, because it's statewide. 31 out of 50.

Republicans also control one or both chambers in 31 state legislatures.

Republicans just took over Congress in one of the biggest turnarounds in American history in the 2014 mid-term elections.

Forgive me if I don't see a doomed party in a party that controls 31 state governments and that just scored a historic mid-term victory.

With the Democratic base so radicalized and crazy that they're offended if you say "all lives matter," I would be more worried about the Democratic Party than about the GOP.

Er, but besides that....

Actually, we need a third party.

Hey Republicans, split into fiscal conservatives and Wall street conservatives.

Hey Dems, split into social program pushing lefties and Wall street liberals.

There we have it.
Social program loving libs, anti-waste fiscal conservatives, profit loving Wall street whatevers.

Hmmm, I could vote for any three, depending on how I view the major problems facing the country.

Republicans are doomed huh? :rofl:
They control the House and the Senate and a large majority of the States.
The Reality;
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office.
Obama has already surpassed President Dwight Eisenhower’s tally of 66 midterm losses in the House, according to data published by the Rothenberg Political Report. President Franklin Roosevelt and Truman each lost more House seats during their midterm years.
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office TheHill

The Other GOP Wave State Legislatures RealClearPolitics
Republicans made historic gains in the nation’s state legislatures. The GOP now controls 68 out of 98 partisan state legislative chambers -- the highest number in the history of the party. Republicans currently hold the governorship and both houses of the legislature in 23 states (24 if Sean Parnell wins re-election in Alaska), while Democrats have that level of control in only seven.

We are talking about Republucans......of course they don't realize

In 2012 they got 27% of the Hispanic vote. They need that vote in key swing states. What do they do?

Their top candidate calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

um no he didnt leftard
cant you idiots ever stop lying to yourselves?

he didnt make a distinction because it was obvious he was talking about illegal mexicans; and even then he said "i'm sure some of them are good people".

you see nutcase you're the kind of idiot that would think nothing of your White candidate for president getting shoutted down and forced to apologize to a group of ignorant Black racists and bigots for the "crime" of merely saying ALL LIVES MATTER; because racial pandering is all you idiots have in your bag

so trump is guilty of something in your book when in fact all he did was tell the truth

Last edited:
Obama, Hillary, and that whole commie party called the Democrat party: LIES right in their faces yet they're all bent over about Trump.

good grief. Obama calls us racist that is in our DNA, he goes around spewing the word NIXXGER on us and they are all bent over Trump

we need to hope to hell more people has WOKEN up to this nasty Progressive party of LIAR, snakes and downright corrupt crooks and vote them out of our lives come 2016

People are coming out of the woodwork with sad tales of loved ones being murdered, tortured even by illegals. The Left's response to this is "SO WHAT, AMERICANS MURDER PEOPLE TOO". and you have the gall to say the Republican Party has problems?

You gotta wonder about the sanity (brainwashing) on the left when they don't seem to understand that Americans kicked democrats out of congress barely 8 months ago in the most stunning mid term win in modern history. What do democrats have when "hope&change" is gone, Hillary? God help us.

Uhhhhhh, 31 states have Republican governors. 31 out of 50. You can't gerrymander a governor's election, because it's statewide. 31 out of 50.

Republicans just took over Congress in one of the biggest turnarounds in American history in the 2014 mid-term elections.

Forgive me if I don't see a doomed party in a party that controls 31 state governments and that just scored a historic mid-term victory.

With the Democratic base so radicalized and crazy that they're offended if you say "all lives matter," I would be more worried about the Democratic Party than about the GOP.
If you’re content being a local party only, so be it – where the GOP is irrelevant on the National level, unable to consistently win General Elections.

If you’re content being a local party only, so be it – where the GOP is irrelevant on the National level, unable to consistently win General Elections.

DUH; that has more to do with the Electoral College and the demographics of population centers than it does the popularity of Dem candidates at the national level
i'm amused by your abililty to think you're saying something relevant when in fact you have nothing

Forum List

Back