Republicans deserve what they get

Actually, a judge had already ruled that there was sufficient evidence to send McShooty and McChokey to trial. There was no need for a grand jury at all.. except that McGinty wanted to bury this charge. Instead, they buried his worthless corrupt ass.

A judge is a politician that depends on the vote of the people. A Grand Jury is an impartial group of people who have no political or financial dog in the race. That's why you select a grand jury. It's just like the city paying that fat pig millions of dollars when it was she who wasn't watching her kid that got him killed. It's vote buying.

Tax money doesn't pay for abortions. Sorry.

Tax money doesn't go to planned parenthood?

Yeah, they are very talented people. Like the guy who ran Sears into the Ground. Or the guy who ran GM into the ground. Or the guy who got a 9 figure retirement bonus after denying a girl a liver transplant.

Come on, buddy, stop being a battered housewife Republican.

If you keep telling the same lies over and over again, I'm going to keep busting you on them. The insurance company policy (that was covering that girl) did not pay for experimental surgery. It was written in the contract. No insurance company pays for things you are not covered for. If you don't have prescription coverage on your medical plan, you can't demand they pay for your prescriptions when you become ill and need medication.

A judge is a politician that depends on the vote of the people. A Grand Jury is an impartial group of people who have no political or financial dog in the race. That's why you select a grand jury. It's just like the city paying that fat pig millions of dollars when it was she who wasn't watching her kid that got him killed. It's vote buying.

Yawn, guy, a District Attorney is a politician, too. And he made the political decision to call a grand jury and not ask for a vote because he wanted to say, "I took it to a grand jury before I dropped the charges a judge ruled were in order."

If you have faith in juries, simple enough. Put McShooty on trial, with a prosecutor and a defense attorney. That's how our system works. Don't intentionally HIDE the fact that he was fired from another police department for mental instability or his partner had previously choked another suspect into unconsciousness.

The insurance company policy (that was covering that girl) did not pay for experimental surgery.

Except it wasn't "experimental". It had been done dozens of times. She had a 50% chance of living 5 years.

Again, stop being a battered housewife Republican.

Yawn, guy, a District Attorney is a politician, too. And he made the political decision to call a grand jury and not ask for a vote because he wanted to say, "I took it to a grand jury before I dropped the charges a judge ruled were in order."

If you have faith in juries, simple enough. Put McShooty on trial, with a prosecutor and a defense attorney. That's how our system works. Don't intentionally HIDE the fact that he was fired from another police department for mental instability or his partner had previously choked another suspect into unconsciousness.

You can't put somebody on trial for a crime they didn't commit. What are you going to charge him with? It wasn't murder. It wasn't manslaughter, and you can't charge somebody for self-defense. Self-defense is legal in our state. If I did exactly what that officer did, it would have had the same outcome.

And for the tenth time, you cannot bring up a persons past in a trial. It's irrelevant to the case, especially when there is a video of what happened.

Except it wasn't "experimental". It had been done dozens of times. She had a 50% chance of living 5 years.

Again, stop being a battered housewife Republican.

Sounds more like you're the battered housewife. The transplant was experimental in her condition because it was never tried before. And most of the health professionals said it was not only risky, but likely wouldn't have worked.

Body parts have a long waiting list. It's not like you can use them and pull them back out if they don't work. The most intelligent decision that could have been made was giving that organ to somebody who could use it for a lifetime instead of perhaps a week.

If your daughter or sister was waiting for a liver, and she died before she got it. You would be outraged if they gave that liver that could have saved her life to a drunk who just ruined that liver in six months because of drinking.

You can't put somebody on trial for a crime they didn't commit. What are you going to charge him with? It wasn't murder. It wasn't manslaughter, and you can't charge somebody for self-defense. Self-defense is legal in our state. If I did exactly what that officer did, it would have had the same outcome.

If you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy, you'd go to jail.

If the prosecutor did his job, McShooty would be in prison right now being someone's prison prison bitch.

Sounds more like you're the battered housewife. The transplant was experimental in her condition because it was never tried before. And most of the health professionals said it was not only risky, but likely wouldn't have worked.

Bullshit.

Death of Nataline Sarkisyan - Wikipedia

Sarkisyan's doctors at the UCLA Medical Center told the family and Cigna that they recommended a liver transplant, and patients in similar circumstances have a six-month survival rate of 65%...Dr. Goran Klintmalm, chief of the Baylor Regional Transplant Institute in Dallas, said[when?] this particular operation was a "very high-risk transplant," but that he would consider the same operation on a similar patient.[4] On December 11, 2007, Cigna rejected the request for coverage for the liver transplant. Sarkisyan's doctors at UCLA, including the head of its transplant unit, wrote a letter to protest that the treatment proposed was neither experimental nor unproven and called on Cigna to urgently review its decision.

In short, DOCTORS treating her said that this was the appropriate treatment. Ed Hanaway is not a doctor, he's a bean counter.

If your daughter or sister was waiting for a liver, and she died before she got it. You would be outraged if they gave that liver that could have saved her life to a drunk who just ruined that liver in six months because of drinking.

But that's not what happened her. She was a 17 year old girl who had a disease. Her father paid for health insurance. Cigna cheated them.

upload_2018-4-18_4-53-50.jpeg

If you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy, you'd go to jail.

If the prosecutor did his job, McShooty would be in prison right now being someone's prison prison bitch.

Nope. Our law for CCW holders reads: A licensed armed citizen can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

So even if he did get charged and sentenced, it would have been overturned by the appeals court because the officer DID have every reason to believe he was in danger of serious bodily harm or death; same as a licensed citizen such as myself.

In short, DOCTORS treating her said that this was the appropriate treatment. Ed Hanaway is not a doctor, he's a bean counter.

Now what does a six month survival rate mean to you? To me that means at the best outcome. So you want somebody else waiting in line for this organ to be put on hold and (like her) possibly die for somebody that's only going to live 6 months or less?

But that's not what happened her. She was a 17 year old girl who had a disease. Her father paid for health insurance. Cigna cheated them.

No, Cigna had a contract with his employer who paid the insurance, and that contract said they don't pay for experimental procedures.

A spokesman for Children's Hospital Los Angeles, where Sarkisyan's oncologist works, declined to comment.

That leaves a few possible interpretations: 1. There was never a liver. 2. There was one but the doctors were reluctant to transplant it without Cigna's payment. 3. The doctors would have eventually done the transplant without payment, but in the meantime, the patient died. 4. The family did not want the transplant to go forward unless Cigna paid for it.

Cigna's medical director Jeffrey Kang, a physician who used to be a high-ranking official with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, says there is no way that Cigna can stop doctors from performing a liver transplant. A national organization called the United Network for Organ Sharing manages the waiting lists. One of UNOS' principles is that patients should get transplants regardless of their financial means. "Some people have said we denied a liver," Kang says. "But the reality is we only denied paying for it."

Does Cigna Deserve All The Blame?

Money talks--BS walks.

So even if he did get charged and sentenced, it would have been overturned by the appeals court because the officer DID have every reason to believe he was in danger of serious bodily harm or death; same as a licensed citizen such as myself.

You keep telling yourself that, but the days where a badge or a CCW is a "Negro Hunting License' are coming to an end.

Now what does a six month survival rate mean to you? To me that means at the best outcome. So you want somebody else waiting in line for this organ to be put on hold and (like her) possibly die for somebody that's only going to live 6 months or less?

It means she would have lived six more months, instead of dying.

From the article you posted...

On Dec. 10, Sarkisyan and her doctors made the first request for Cigna to pay for the liver transplant. Her family said that a liver had become available that day. A day later, a Cigna-employed physician, Stephen Crawford, wrote back and said that the health-insurance policy would not pay for it. In the letter, Crawford says that Sarkisyan was too sick for the surgery to work.

Sarkisyan's four UCLA doctors immediately wrote back to Cigna, appealing the decision. They argued Sarkisyan would have a 65% chance of surviving for six months after the liver transplant, based on studies of similar patients. The doctors reckoned Sarkisyan had an 85% chance of avoiding a recurrence of cancer because of the successful bone marrow transplant.

You keep telling yourself that, but the days where a badge or a CCW is a "Negro Hunting License' are coming to an end.

It is? By whom?

Our CCW program is growing every day. In fact I personally know somebody who teaches CCW classes part-time, and last I talked to him about two months ago, he said they have a two week waiting list.

Women are outpacing men in CCW applications. No politician is stupid enough to go after armed citizens. We have way too much political power. In fact the Governor who signed our original CCW bill when it first passed was a liberal Democrat Governor. He didn't want to chance losing a reelection.

This isn't 1972 anymore. We tried it your way by giving the criminals the benefit of the doubt. But now we did a 180 and there is no turning back. If you don't want to get shot in my state, don't F with anybody and you'll be fine. Attack somebody, and you legally put your life in somebody else's hands the way it should be.

It means she would have lived six more months, instead of dying.

From the article you posted...

On Dec. 10, Sarkisyan and her doctors made the first request for Cigna to pay for the liver transplant. Her family said that a liver had become available that day. A day later, a Cigna-employed physician, Stephen Crawford, wrote back and said that the health-insurance policy would not pay for it. In the letter, Crawford says that Sarkisyan was too sick for the surgery to work.

Sarkisyan's four UCLA doctors immediately wrote back to Cigna, appealing the decision. They argued Sarkisyan would have a 65% chance of surviving for six months after the liver transplant, based on studies of similar patients. The doctors reckoned Sarkisyan had an 85% chance of avoiding a recurrence of cancer because of the successful bone marrow transplant.

So you think that this girls six months was possibly worth somebody else losing their life who could have lived for 30 years? If you read the article, it points out that the "family" said there was an available organ. How would they have known that? Furthermore, as the insurance company highlighted, they don't have the power to stop any transplant or surgery, they only have the ability to not pay the bill. Plus insurance claims are denied all the time. If you appeal, it's not done overnight. After the appeal, Cigna agreed to pay for the transplant.

But even if they agreed to pay for the transplant at first claim, all involved agree that the ongoing care (that the insurance wouldn't cover) could have cost God knows how much. Where was that money supposed to come from?

As sad as this incident was, it was best for all involved. This girl is no longer suffering and at peace with God, and the person that got her organ probably is still living a productive and happy life.

So you think that this girls six months was possibly worth somebody else losing their life who could have lived for 30 years? If you read the article, it points out that the "family" said there was an available organ. How would they have known that? Furthermore, as the insurance company highlighted, they don't have the power to stop any transplant or surgery, they only have the ability to not pay the bill. Plus insurance claims are denied all the time. If you appeal, it's not done overnight. After the appeal, Cigna agreed to pay for the transplant.

You mean they agreed after an angry mob showed up outside their offices...

Sorry, man, insurance companies aren't doctors... her doctor said this was a good idea. That should have been the end of the matter.

Insurance companies should be allowed to deny claims, that's my whole point.

But even if they agreed to pay for the transplant at first claim, all involved agree that the ongoing care (that the insurance wouldn't cover) could have cost God knows how much. Where was that money supposed to come from?

Maybe that NINE FIGURE severance package they paid Ed Hanaway to retire?

As sad as this incident was, it was best for all involved. This girl is no longer suffering and at peace with God,

THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD!!!!!

See, I said that, no lightening bolt hit me.

You mean they agreed after an angry mob showed up outside their offices...

Sorry, man, insurance companies aren't doctors... her doctor said this was a good idea. That should have been the end of the matter.

Insurance companies should be allowed to deny claims, that's my whole point.

If her doctor said it was a good idea, why didn't he perform the transplant? Oh, that's right, it's only a good idea if money is involved. Again, the insurance company has no ability to stop anything--the doctor or hospital does.

I won't say that profit is the only reason medical personnel come to work, but in this case, it seems to be the most important driver here.

Maybe that NINE FIGURE severance package they paid Ed Hanaway to retire?

Sure, get rid of the umbrella and that money can go to help tens of millions of other people.

THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD!!!!!

See, I said that, no lightening bolt hit me.

Nope and it won't. God doesn't work like that. He usually takes care of things like that in the end.

If her doctor said it was a good idea, why didn't he perform the transplant? Oh, that's right, it's only a good idea if money is involved. Again, the insurance company has no ability to stop anything--the doctor or hospital does.

So do you drive your truck around for free because it's a good idea? Or do you still expect to be paid your Craig's List Wages?

Sure, get rid of the umbrella and that money can go to help tens of millions of other people.

We spend twice as much per capita than any other industrialized nation, and we get the worst results in any health care metric you want to look at. the problem isn't the lack of money, it's where the money goes.

Nope and it won't. God doesn't work like that. He usually takes care of things like that in the end.

I realize that the God Bullshit is how the One Percenters keep you battered housewife Republicans in line. 'Well, you are going to die of a treatable illness because we want to buy a new Dressage Horsie, but don't worry, when you die, you'll meet God and Jesus and Nana and all your childhood dogs!"

You fucking dupe.

So do you drive your truck around for free because it's a good idea? Or do you still expect to be paid your Craig's List Wages?

If it meant saving a life, I would drive anywhere for free. But then again, when I got my CDL, I didn't take a Hippocratic oath to make sure people get their deliveries.

We spend twice as much per capita than any other industrialized nation, and we get the worst results in any health care metric you want to look at. the problem isn't the lack of money, it's where the money goes.

The only metric we fail on is providing healthcare to everybody. Other than that, nobody beats the quality of our healthcare. Hell, Canada uses cancer drugs we quit using 20 years ago. But many advances in healthcare come from the US, and that's not cheap. I can't tell you how many breakthroughs we had at the Cleveland Clinic alone. They were even able to do a face transplant never before done in the world.

So it's not just insurance companies. More blame is all the legal, government and lawsuit BS we have to tolerate that other countries don't. All this stuff gets expensive after a while. Malpractice for baby deliveries is six figures for each doctor that practices it. Other countries don't have that to deal with either.

I realize that the God Bullshit is how the One Percenters keep you battered housewife Republicans in line. 'Well, you are going to die of a treatable illness because we want to buy a new Dressage Horsie, but don't worry, when you die, you'll meet God and Jesus and Nana and all your childhood dogs!"

You fucking dupe.

You believe in what you want and I'll believe in what I want. I'll bow to the Lord and you can bow to government. After all, to people like you, government is the highest power in the country.

The only metric we fail on is providing healthcare to everybody. Other than that, nobody beats the quality of our healthcare.

I've posted these figures before, Fifty First dates. We rate 34th in life expectancy.

upload_2018-4-20_5-20-53.jpeg

We rate lowest in the industrialized world in infant mortality.

upload_2018-4-20_5-21-51.png

the fact that we don't provide health care to everyone is WHY our system has these awful metrics. "Best health care you can afford if you are willing to bankrupt your family" is nothing to be proud of.

So it's not just insurance companies. More blame is all the legal, government and lawsuit BS we have to tolerate that other countries don't. All this stuff gets expensive after a while. Malpractice for baby deliveries is six figures for each doctor that practices it. Other countries don't have that to deal with either.

Most other countries don't have to deal with it because if an OB/GYN makes a mistake, that child will still be covered for life. If a doctor in this country screws up, they need to make sure there is enough money to provide a lifetime of care.

You believe in what you want and I'll believe in what I want. I'll bow to the Lord and you can bow to government. After all, to people like you, government is the highest power in the country.

Hey, if your house catches on fire, are you going to call God or the Fire Department (you know, part of the government?)

Oh, that's right, you'll call the government because THEY ACTUALLY EXIST.

I've posted these figures before, Fifty First dates. We rate 34th in life expectancy.

View attachment 188992

View attachment 188993
Yep...and I have personally debunked them all before, 60 First Dates. Our life expectancy has nothing to do with our previous healthcare industry and everything to do with our lifestyle.

Progressive policy has created places like Chicago - where thugs are armed and shoot & kill everyone while the law abiding citizens are disarmed. It’s not the fault of the healthcare industry that 19 year olds are having their heads blown off.

Progressive policy has also created unimaginable poverty so that people are forced to live off $4 McDonald Happy Meals instead of healthy foods. It’s not the fault of the healthcare industry that people’s arteries are clogged at 41.

At the end of the day, politicians from Canada and oil sheiks from the Middle East come running to the U.S. for their healthcare - and it’s not because we rank 34th in life expectancy. It’s because we have the most elite healthcare in the world.

Posting you idiotic nonsense over and over doesn’t make it anymore rational son. You continue to sound like a typical communist idiot.

And yet our life expectancy is increasing all the time. What makes you think our life expectancy is directly related to healthcare? Currently we have over 60,000 overdose deaths a year, mostly young people. We have over 35,000 automobile deaths per year, many of these are young people. Very few countries have the amount of people driving that we do.

And let me ask, when do most people in our country die anyway? That's right, when they get older, and when they get older, they go on a GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE program. So I guess you could also say that most Americans die on government healthcare.

Diet has noting to do with that? The idea that many women in your country work and don't seek or practice proper prenatal care has nothing to do with it? How many crack babies die per year because the mother was hooked?

There is no world standard on baby deaths. In our country, if a baby takes one breath and dies, it's considered a baby death. In some countries, if the child has a defect and dies several months later, those countries don't consider those babies to have ever lived.

the fact that we don't provide health care to everyone is WHY our system has these awful metrics. "Best health care you can afford if you are willing to bankrupt your family" is nothing to be proud of.

Which is exactly what I said. The WHO rates only on availability--not quality.

Most other countries don't have to deal with it because if an OB/GYN makes a mistake, that child will still be covered for life. If a doctor in this country screws up, they need to make sure there is enough money to provide a lifetime of care.

And in many cases the doctor doesn't screw up, it's just that parents of a dead baby seek revenge for something the doctor had no control over. In fact, very few medical lawsuits ever end up in a payout. It's the cost of litigation that ups the price of malpractice insurance.

Hey, if your house catches on fire, are you going to call God or the Fire Department (you know, part of the government?)

Oh, that's right, you'll call the government because THEY ACTUALLY EXIST.

Well God forbid, if you are on a sinking ship or a defective airplane ready to go down, see if you cry out to the fire department for the saving of your soul.

Our life expectancy has nothing to do with our previous healthcare industry and everything to do with our lifestyle.

Sorry, Poodle, you can make these claims all day, but when 25% of your population can't access the health care system, it really does affect all the numbers.

Every other country has figured this out... health care is a right and a public service. We treat it as a commodity, we pay too much and we get the worst results.

Progressive policy has created places like Chicago - where thugs are armed and shoot & kill everyone while the law abiding citizens are disarmed. It’s not the fault of the healthcare industry that 19 year olds are having their heads blown off.

Okay, guy, you might think that's clever, but it clearly shows your problem with math.

While, yes, the easy access to guns does contribute to 33,000 deaths a year, the reality is, we have 2,712,630 deaths a year in this country.

Now, going to help you with the math. Gun deaths are 1.2% of all deaths. Gun homicides are 0.4%. While this IS really bad compared to European countries that have banned gun ownership, it doesn't really bump the numbers all that much.

At the end of the day, politicians from Canada and oil sheiks from the Middle East come running to the U.S. for their healthcare - and it’s not because we rank 34th in life expectancy. It’s because we have the most elite healthcare in the world.

Again, rich people getting access to health care that most Americans can't get because their insurance companies won't cover it or they can't get insurance is nothing to be proud of. I'm sure you are happy being a battered housewife Republican paying thousands to support the medical industry that will find ways to cheat you, but if a sheik shows up with a bag of cash (that you also gave him because you drive a gas-guzzling SUV) he gets care before you do.

That's kind of fucked up, Poodle.

And yet our life expectancy is increasing all the time. What makes you think our life expectancy is directly related to healthcare? Currently we have over 60,000 overdose deaths a year, mostly young people. We have over 35,000 automobile deaths per year, many of these are young people. Very few countries have the amount of people driving that we do.

Again, 2,712,630 deaths a year. those numbers aren't pushing the numbers that far.

Also, our auto fatality numbers aren't that much worse than other industrialized countries.

And let me ask, when do most people in our country die anyway? That's right, when they get older, and when they get older, they go on a GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE program. So I guess you could also say that most Americans die on government healthcare.

Only because private insurance doesn't cover people that old, and they have to be on a government program. Man, are you fucking dumb? So why not cut out private insurance altogether and put everyone on Medicare? Shit, that'd be a boon for you, you'd finally get coverage!

And in many cases the doctor doesn't screw up, it's just that parents of a dead baby seek revenge for something the doctor had no control over. In fact, very few medical lawsuits ever end up in a payout. It's the cost of litigation that ups the price of malpractice insurance.

Actually, wrong again.

Here's from that Commie Rag, Forbes.

The True Cost Of Medical Malpractice - It May Surprise You

A new study reveals that the cost of medical malpractice in the United States is running at about $55.6 billion a year - $45.6 billion of which is spent on defensive medicine practiced by physicians seeking to stay clear of lawsuits.

The amount comprises 2.4% of the nation’s total health care expenditure

Now, here's the thing. I really WANT doctors practicing defensive medicine so they don't make mistakes, don't you? I want him to be sure of his diagnosis before he starts cutting on me, don't you?

Well God forbid, if you are on a sinking ship or a defective airplane ready to go down, see if you cry out to the fire department for the saving of your soul.

I know souls aren't actually a thing, so I would put my faith in people.

Again, 2,712,630 deaths a year. those numbers aren't pushing the numbers that far.

Also, our auto fatality numbers aren't that much worse than other industrialized countries.

Only because private insurance doesn't cover people that old, and they have to be on a government program. Man, are you fucking dumb? So why not cut out private insurance altogether and put everyone on Medicare? Shit, that'd be a boon for you, you'd finally get coverage!

Actually, wrong again.

A new study reveals that the cost of medical malpractice in the United States is running at about $55.6 billion a year - $45.6 billion of which is spent on defensive medicine practiced by physicians seeking to stay clear of lawsuits.

Now, here's the thing. I really WANT doctors practicing defensive medicine so they don't make mistakes, don't you? I want him to be sure of his diagnosis before he starts cutting on me, don't you?

I know souls aren't actually a thing, so I would put my faith in people.
when you put your faith in trump you put it on a faithless soul,one who will sink our ship if he's not stopped soon ,perhaps even before 2020

What you don't understand is our lifespan is based on all deaths in this country. Since many of these people dying are younger people, certainly it brings down our lifespan. We have a serious drug problem in this country, a serious diet and obesity problem in this country, and we have some of the most violent cities in the world.

There are so many other factors besides healthcare that contribute to our slightly lower American lifespan.

ChildFatalities.01.png

Because Medicare and Medicaid only pay a part of the bill for their patients. Doctors and facilities have to up their prices on private pay customers to recoup those losses. Why do you suppose when a health facility closes, it's usually in lower income areas where most of the government patients are?

When was the last time you had an increase in Medicare contributions? I can't even remember when the last time that was. But every year healthcare costs go up and employee contributions have stayed the same. Don't you think there is something a little suspicious about that?

Actually, wrong again.

Okay, 55 billion a year. But you made the claim insurance company CEO's were the problem? Collectively they don't amount to even one billion a year.

new-york-malpractice-premium-range.png

Years ago you used to see one doctor. Unless it was something the doctor was confused about, he or she would treat your condition themselves.

Outside of the cold or flu, now doctors send you to a line of specialists because of defensive medicine. In many cases they can treat the "whatever" right there in their office. But because out of fear, they send you to several other people.

So an ear ache that used to cost $55.00 now costs $3,500, and insurance has to pay that. Today doctors are less practitioners than they are referral services. You bump your head, the doctor would just bandage it up years ago. Today, the doctor has to send you for x-rays, cat scans, blood tests, and on top of all that, send you to a specialist anyway.

Because Medicare and Medicaid only pay a part of the bill for their patients. Doctors and facilities have to up their prices on private pay customers to recoup those losses. Why do you suppose when a health facility closes, it's usually in lower income areas where most of the government patients are?

Because we aren't managing it like a public service, dummy.

We are managing it like a business. And we are getting those kinds of results... mostly bad one.

We pay more than anyone else, and we get the worst results.

Okay, 55 billion a year. But you made the claim insurance company CEO's were the problem? Collectively they don't amount to even one billion a year.

Ed Hanaway alone got 99,000,000 to STOP working. Multiply that by hundreds of companies, and hundreds of executives, and um, yeah, you get lots of money being pissed away.

55 billion spent to make sure you get it right is a pretty good deal.

So an ear ache that used to cost $55.00 now costs $3,500, and insurance has to pay that. Today doctors are less practitioners than they are referral services. You bump your head, the doctor would just bandage it up years ago. Today, the doctor has to send you for x-rays, cat scans, blood tests, and on top of all that, send you to a specialist anyway.

Really? Never been charged $3500 for a earache. Usually, they just give me something for it and that's it. If it doesn't go away in a week, then MAYBE they send you to a specialist, but if it doesn't go away in a week, there's probably something more seriously wrong.

When was the last time you had an increase in Medicare contributions? I can't even remember when the last time that was. But every year healthcare costs go up and employee contributions have stayed the same. Don't you think there is something a little suspicious about that?

No, because it's being paid into a trust fund that is still running surpluses, or at least it was until fairly recently.

Forum List

Back