Republicans deserve what they get

If we want more Americans working at better jobs than Walmart, etc., then we need to make college education more easily attainable for your average American citizen who doesn't have a shit ton of money to spare.

So how do "WE" do that?

I think many people waste time and money in college instead of going to a trade school and learning a skill. The problem is nobody wants to spend the money for an education that still lands them jobs requiring manual labor.

Here's the thing.... when I go into a WalMart or McDonalds, I'm more likely to see a person in their 20's or 30's than a 16 year old. Sometimes I even see someone in their 60's who can't retire because their savings got wiped out in the last recession where all the rich people got bailouts.

Unlike years before when parents taught their kids the value of a dollar, parents give their kids money today instead of making them go out and work for it.

Our part-time van drivers are seniors, and we have a few truck drivers who had government jobs and retired early at 55. Why are they working today? They're bored. Most of the guys are married to younger working wives, and they feel guilty sitting home all day while their wife is still doing 40 or better a week.

Oh, CEO's have done a lot

They'd destroyed the middle class, put us into debt and sent all our our industry packing to third world countries for cheaper labor.

They've done plenty. They'll probably be wondering what they did wrong when the angry mob drags them out.

Yes, CEO's did all that, not unions, taxes or government regulations.

And I'm sure they do it at this point to annoy you.

No, they do it because they are dumb animals. Our government doesn't understand that if you take 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, and mix that with 3/4 cup fresh wholesome milk, you can only end up with one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

The cops were here yesterday AGAIN. They were fighting in the parking lot screaming and yelling well into the night. But this is liberal social engineering at work for ya. Take lowlifes and move them to the suburbs. Yeah, how could that be a problem?

I finally emailed my council person last week about their garbage. Too stupid to figure out recyclable collection is every other week and not every week, so they leave the can out there with their other empty garbage cans for three to five days hoping the garbage men will magically come back.

Liberalism is all about ruining things for the good people.

Dude, what got people off food stamps was Obama fixing the economy. Don't worry, Trump will have them back on it soon. Maybe you too.

So what year did he "fix" the economy? I'll give you some help: here is the food stamp chart to help you estimate that year:

Food-Stamps-Annual-Benefits.jpg

Working for a bottom feeder company because no one else will hire you is an accomplishment?

Learning a skill and supporting myself is quite an accomplishment alone. But unlike you leftists who cry when jobs don't pay enough because you can't control your spending, I invested my money into real estate. You on the other hand embellish lowlifes and give them all the credit in the world. They have children when they are children themselves and live off of taxpayers most if not the rest of their life, but you think those people are just dandy.

Yeah, the thing is, your level of skill is "Driving a truck in a straight line", it's hardly a skill that is all that impressive. I've driven a truck. It's not an impressive skill.

You probably drove a box van or something. You'd shit yourself if you ever tried to get behind the wheel of a big rig. You wouldn't even know how to start the thing yet alone drive it. And if you did try to drive it, you would probably end up killing yourself or somebody else.

If your only motivation for doing a job is money, um... yeah.

Here's the thing. If you are just doing it for the money, not because it is something you love doing, you are doing it wrong.

I've helped hundreds of people get better jobs or turn their careers around after a career setback. Yes, I got paid for it, and that's good, but there's also the great feeling of knowing you made a difference in someone's life.

I'll be off seeing three customers in the next five hours. Please let that idea sink in. People doing things they love. Wow.

That's 99% of the motivation for people that work for a living--money. There are some who do it for other reasons as I explained. But most of us do so to make a paycheck and that's all. If you are so bored in life that working is the only way to spend your time on this planet, then I feel real sorry for you. I can think of dozens of things I would rather be doing than working.

Unlike years before when parents taught their kids the value of a dollar, parents give their kids money today instead of making them go out and work for it.

Wasn't the point at all, guy... but never mind. The real problem is, because of the 40 year war on the middle class, these kids can't walk out of HS and get a good paying job to start a family. Instead, they put themselves in a world of debt to go to college, and MAYBE they are starting families in their 30's when their biological clocks are about to expire.

You probably drove a box van or something. You'd shit yourself if you ever tried to get behind the wheel of a big rig. You wouldn't even know how to start the thing yet alone drive it. And if you did try to drive it, you would probably end up killing yourself or somebody else.

NO, guy, I drove what we colloquially called a "Deuce and a half", which is a standard army issue truck we used to move supplies around. But really, it's just not that great of a skill.

Learning a skill and supporting myself is quite an accomplishment alone. But unlike you leftists who cry when jobs don't pay enough because you can't control your spending, I invested my money into real estate.

Dude, being a slumlord is not something to be proud of.

Yes, CEO's did all that, not unions, taxes or government regulations.

Yup, the CEO's did all of that. I bet you blame rape victims for wearing short dresses, too.

CEO: "What you want us to pay a fair wage AND stop dumping flammables in the Cayahooga? We're moving to Mexico. YOu MADE us do it."

Ray: "I gleefully take you revoking my health insurance. I'll even blame the black guy."

That's 99% of the motivation for people that work for a living--money. There are some who do it for other reasons as I explained. But most of us do so to make a paycheck and that's all. If you are so bored in life that working is the only way to spend your time on this planet, then I feel real sorry for you. I can think of dozens of things I would rather be doing than working.

again, we've established you hate your job, hate your neighbors, hate your government.... and you are trying to convince us you are a hapy person.

Sorry, bud, you are kind of sad and pathetic, a Battered Housewife Republican taking the abuse of the one percent.

again, we've established you hate your job, hate your neighbors, hate your government.... and you are trying to convince us you are a hapy person.

Sorry, bud, you are kind of sad and pathetic, a Battered Housewife Republican taking the abuse of the one percent.

No, YOU concluded I hate my job, neighbors and government. I'm sure the rational people here did not.

Wasn't the point at all, guy... but never mind. The real problem is, because of the 40 year war on the middle class, these kids can't walk out of HS and get a good paying job to start a family. Instead, they put themselves in a world of debt to go to college, and MAYBE they are starting families in their 30's when their biological clocks are about to expire.

NO, guy, I drove what we colloquially called a "Deuce and a half", which is a standard army issue truck we used to move supplies around. But really, it's just not that great of a skill.

Yeah, as I said, a straight truck. I didn't know what one was so I looked it up. I started driving trucks like those when I was 17. Tractor-trailers are a whole different ballgame than straight trucks. Trust me, I made a living driving both.

Dude, being a slumlord is not something to be proud of.

Sure it is. I invested my money instead of having kids I couldn't afford to raise. When I retire, I won't be like you libs crying the government doesn't pay me enough with Social Security, and I have a choice between medication and shelter. I'll have my rental money coming in, SS, and my IRA if I need it. I'll be sitting pretty instead of depending on government for everything.

Plus it's like having two jobs. In fact, I'm going to get over to one of my apartments in a few minutes to do some work for the next tenants who will be thrilled about getting such a nice place to rent. I probably won't have it together until June, but it will be nice when me and my father get done with it.

Yup, the CEO's did all of that. I bet you blame rape victims for wearing short dresses, too.

CEO: "What you want us to pay a fair wage AND stop dumping flammables in the Cayahooga? We're moving to Mexico. YOu MADE us do it."

Ray: "I gleefully take you revoking my health insurance. I'll even blame the black guy."

You wouldn't blame the black guy if you had a video of him shooting his victim. You're too much of a self-hating white who can't see beyond his blinders. If you ever do seek psychological help you so badly need, I would recommend mentioning that to your therapist as well.

It's you leftists that hang out at Walmart buying foreign crap that causes CEO's to do what they do. Consumer demand is that they are provided cheap quality and priced products, and that's what CEO's bring them. You can't pay a floor sweeper or parts inspector $25.00 an hour and compete with foreign made products. But being so ignorant of business, I don't expect you to understand that.

College education is no longer a "privilege" in today's society.
That’s simply not true either. There are unlimited alternatives to a college degree. If you want to be a physician - yes - a college degree is a necessity. If you want to be an accountant, a tech, an electrician, a politician, a police officer, or a zillion other professions, a degree isn’t even remotely necessary.

Digital Skills - Improve - Microsoft UK

No, YOU concluded I hate my job, neighbors and government. I'm sure the rational people here did not.

I think the way you rant about them and blame them for all your problems indicates you do, but never mind.

Sure it is. I invested my money instead of having kids I couldn't afford to raise.

Wow. That seems like a pretty shitty tradeoff.

You wouldn't blame the black guy if you had a video of him shooting his victim. You're too much of a self-hating white who can't see beyond his blinders.

You see, here's the thing. When we actually have video of white cops shooting black people, you still make excuses for the cops.

It's you leftists that hang out at Walmart buying foreign crap that causes CEO's to do what they do. Consumer demand is that they are provided cheap quality and priced products, and that's what CEO's bring them. You can't pay a floor sweeper or parts inspector $25.00 an hour and compete with foreign made products.

Sure you can. You just pay your CEO's less and actually enforce the trade rules. Heck, I'll even give Trump some credit for holding China's feet to the fire.

Wow. That seems like a pretty shitty tradeoff.

So what's a good tradeoff, having kids you can't afford to raise and burden the taxpayers with your problem? Sorry Joe, but life is not a bowl of cherries. Many times being a responsible person means you have to make shitty tradeoffs.

You see, here's the thing. When we actually have video of white cops shooting black people, you still make excuses for the cops.

No, they use those videos to show the officer acted within the law. It's you that makes excuses why the jury did their duty according to our laws.

Sure you can. You just pay your CEO's less and actually enforce the trade rules. Heck, I'll even give Trump some credit for holding China's feet to the fire.

Right. So pay a CEO three million dollars less, divide that among the products sold, and that brings down the price of each item about three cents. Yeah, that would solve the problem. Sounds good on paper, but the reality is that CEO's are the reason companies sell the amount of products or services that they do. That's why they make the kind of bread they do.

No, they use those videos to show the officer acted within the law. It's you that makes excuses why the jury did their duty according to our laws.

You mean the grand jury that wasn't even allowed to vote on an indictment?

So what's a good tradeoff, having kids you can't afford to raise and burden the taxpayers with your problem? Sorry Joe, but life is not a bowl of cherries. Many times being a responsible person means you have to make shitty tradeoffs.

again, when your investments tell you they love you, then you can tell us what a great tradeoff you made.

Right. So pay a CEO three million dollars less, divide that among the products sold, and that brings down the price of each item about three cents. Yeah, that would solve the problem. Sounds good on paper, but the reality is that CEO's are the reason companies sell the amount of products or services that they do. That's why they make the kind of bread they do.

They make the kind of bread they do because they control how the pie is divided.

Reality- the 1% who have 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor.

You mean the grand jury that wasn't even allowed to vote on an indictment?

Why don't you read something besides anti-American media? You can't indict somebody that didn't break any laws. You can only indict somebody who broke laws. A GJ has to decide if any laws were broken, and if so, THEN vote to indict them. If they decide no laws were broken, WTF do you indict them on????

again, when your investments tell you they love you, then you can tell us what a great tradeoff you made.

The taxpayers love me because I don't burden them with the responsibility I ignored. Everything I have in my life, I paid for. I don't take anything from government. Last time I did that was over 25 years ago when I got laid off, and even then, my past employers put money in to covering me for such an unfortunate event.

The cost of raising a child today is close to 240K. Times three kids comes close to 3/4 of a million dollars. So I don't believe in spending other people's money to hear "I love you." That's what liberals do.

They make the kind of bread they do because they control how the pie is divided.

Reality- the 1% who have 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor.

You don't get paid my how much physical labor you perform, you get paid by how much money you make for the company.

Why don't you read something besides anti-American media? You can't indict somebody that didn't break any laws. You can only indict somebody who broke laws. A GJ has to decide if any laws were broken, and if so, THEN vote to indict them. If they decide no laws were broken, WTF do you indict them on????

He didn't let them vote at all. He said, "See, nothing to see here" and let them go home after wasting their time.

The taxpayers love me because I don't burden them with the responsibility I ignored.

The Taxpayers could care less if you live or die.

You don't get paid my how much physical labor you perform, you get paid by how much money you make for the company.

Which again, is physical and mental labor... and the One Percent aren't doing 43% of it.

He didn't let them vote at all. He said, "See, nothing to see here" and let them go home after wasting their time.

This is so simple. Why can't you understand you've been played by the media?

A cop pulls you over for no reason. He then tells you he's charging you with rape. There is no evidence of rape and you even have a video showing where you were at during the crime. But he charges you anyway because he doesn't like the looks of you. So one more time:

You can't indict anybody if they broke no law. It's not up to a vote. You either broke a law or you didn't. If you didn't break any laws, they can't vote to indict you on anything. A second grader can understand this.

The Taxpayers could care less if you live or die.

Sure they do; only the people who are paying attention. The people that don't pay attention think that we should all mind our own business when we see our tax dollars being wasted or abused.

Which again, is physical and mental labor... and the One Percent aren't doing 43% of it.

If they weren't, they wouldn't make the money they do. You can't do your physical or mental labor unless somebody creates the work for you to do.

A cop pulls you over for no reason. He then tells you he's charging you with rape. There is no evidence of rape and you even have a video showing where you were at during the crime. But he charges you anyway because he doesn't like the looks of you. So one more time:

You can't indict anybody if they broke no law. It's not up to a vote. You either broke a law or you didn't. If you didn't break any laws, they can't vote to indict you on anything. A second grader can understand this.

except he never put the issue to whether or not a mentally unstable cop shot an unarmed child to death to a vote.

He didn't even trust them to do that.

https://www.theroot.com/grand-jury-s-rare-no-vote-in-tamir-rice-shooting-po-1790853983

A "no vote" suggests that [the grand jury] didn't even bother to vote on it, which means there was nothing to operate on. Either there was nothing ever presented for [the grand jury] to make a vote or it was so insignificant that they didn't get to the point where it warranted them to say, "Let us come together." It was a piss-poor presentation.

You can indict a ham sandwich as a prosecutor. It is a secret convening of a hearing. It's one-sided. It is biased because it is the prosecution and the prosecution alone that presents their case. For you to not come back with an indictment means that you have a bad case and you shouldn't have brought it in the first place or you intentionally botched it.

Sure they do; only the people who are paying attention. The people that don't pay attention think that we should all mind our own business when we see our tax dollars being wasted or abused.

I'd rather see my tax dollars spent feeding poor children than bombing some hapless third world country.

If they weren't, they wouldn't make the money they do. You can't do your physical or mental labor unless somebody creates the work for you to do.

Except the CEO's don't create the work, CONSUMER DEMAND does.

If you passed a law tomorrow saying no CEO could be paid more than six figures, guess what, everything would still happen.

except he never put the issue to whether or not a mentally unstable cop shot an unarmed child to death to a vote.

He didn't even trust them to do that.

https://www.theroot.com/grand-jury-s-rare-no-vote-in-tamir-rice-shooting-po-1790853983

A "no vote" suggests that [the grand jury] didn't even bother to vote on it, which means there was nothing to operate on. Either there was nothing ever presented for [the grand jury] to make a vote or it was so insignificant that they didn't get to the point where it warranted them to say, "Let us come together." It was a piss-poor presentation.

You can indict a ham sandwich as a prosecutor. It is a secret convening of a hearing. It's one-sided. It is biased because it is the prosecution and the prosecution alone that presents their case. For you to not come back with an indictment means that you have a bad case and you shouldn't have brought it in the first place or you intentionally botched it.

Why do you think a GJ hearing is about jurors opinions? Why do you think it's about whether they agree with the action or not? Why do you think it's about public opinion?

A Grand Jury is a process for determining if a crime was committed. That's it! It's not there to rate the suspects actions, it's not there to see if jurors approve of a way a situation was handled, it's not there to gather personal opinions of the suspect or his past. It's there to judge whether there was any laws broke or not.

There were no laws broken in the officers action, therefore there is nothing to indict him on. A GJ is where the person answers questions only and a case is presented. The subject does not have a defense attorney to cross-examine. Witnesses the same.

A police officer has the right to defend himself when he suspects a suspect is going to harm him. Pulling a realistic gun out of your pants warrants such action. So no law was broken.

The law is on the officers side, and so are rational people.

Supreme Court shields a police officer from being sued for shooting a woman in her front yard

I'd rather see my tax dollars spent feeding poor children than bombing some hapless third world country.

I'd rather see it spent improving our roads instead of providing abortion money to planned parenthood.

Except the CEO's don't create the work, CONSUMER DEMAND does.

If you passed a law tomorrow saying no CEO could be paid more than six figures, guess what, everything would still happen.

Then those very talented people would seek other careers that paid better and we wouldn't have the products we have today. The CEO's prime responsibility is to the share holders. In order to create profit for the share holders, you have to produce great products or services, cut spending where possible, and expand operations if possible.

Why do you think a GJ hearing is about jurors opinions? Why do you think it's about whether they agree with the action or not? Why do you think it's about public opinion?

A Grand Jury is a process for determining if a crime was committed. That's it! It's not there to rate the suspects actions, it's not there to see if jurors approve of a way a situation was handled, it's not there to gather personal opinions of the suspect or his past. It's there to judge whether there was any laws broke or not.

Actually, a judge had already ruled that there was sufficient evidence to send McShooty and McChokey to trial. There was no need for a grand jury at all.. except that McGinty wanted to bury this charge. Instead, they buried his worthless corrupt ass.

I'd rather see it spent improving our roads instead of providing abortion money to planned parenthood.

Tax money doesn't pay for abortions. Sorry.

Then those very talented people would seek other careers that paid better and we wouldn't have the products we have today. The CEO's prime responsibility is to the share holders. In order to create profit for the share holders, you have to produce great products or services, cut spending where possible, and expand operations if possible.

Yeah, they are very talented people. Like the guy who ran Sears into the Ground. Or the guy who ran GM into the ground. Or the guy who got a 9 figure retirement bonus after denying a girl a liver transplant.

Come on, buddy, stop being a battered housewife Republican.

upload_2018-4-17_5-7-52.jpeg

"I deserve my shitty pay and getting my insurance cancelled"

Forum List

Back