Republicans deserve what they get

Yes, that's the point. If not for DumBama, I wouldn't have those transfer fees to deal with. Until he invaded the White House, I never had to pay interests or transfer fees.

Sure you didn't... you probably think the Credit Card companies didn't see you as a chump.

Out of all the Presidents I've lived through, DumBama cost me more than all the others combined.

Naw, man, that's just you whining because you are a racist... The Obama Years were probably the best growth for me economically.

Sure you didn't... you probably think the Credit Card companies didn't see you as a chump.

It's a business agreement. I borrow X amount of dollars, and I agree to repay X amount of dollars by paying X per month or more.

Our entire economy is based on borrowed money. I've been using credit cards for decades now, and I can tell you that DumBama is the one that screwed it all up. If you need links, just ask, I have them right in my folder and I'll be glad to paste a couple for ya.

Naw, man, that's just you whining because you are a racist... The Obama Years were probably the best growth for me economically.

That's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about what President cost me the most money. Unless you're poor, DumBama beat them all out in that race.

t's a business agreement. I borrow X amount of dollars, and I agree to repay X amount of dollars by paying X per month or more.

Our entire economy is based on borrowed money. I've been using credit cards for decades now, and I can tell you that DumBama is the one that screwed it all up. If you need links, just ask, I have them right in my folder and I'll be glad to paste a couple for ya.

Naw, guy, I don't need more links about how you blame the black guy because you can't white trash your way with credit cards anymore.

except this is how they get you, they have fees to move that money...

Yes, that's the point. If not for DumBama, I wouldn't have those transfer fees to deal with. Until he invaded the White House, I never had to pay interests or transfer fees.

Out of all the Presidents I've lived through, DumBama cost me more than all the others combined.

Oh, but that can't be true. Obama was a black guy, and I'm just looking to blame a minority. It can't be his fault. It must be something I did wrong.

nah... you're just a lying bigot boy.

stop whining. President Obama didn't cost you anything. Bush might have. Trump might... but Obama didn't.

no one listens to bigoted obama deranged twits anymore.

except this is how they get you, they have fees to move that money...

Oh, but that can't be true. Obama was a black guy, and I'm just looking to blame a minority. It can't be his fault. It must be something I did wrong.

nah... you're just a lying bigot boy.

stop whining. President Obama didn't cost you anything. Bush might have. Trump might... but Obama didn't.

no one listens to bigoted obama deranged twits anymore.

Nope. Under Bush I got two refund checks. Under Trump, I get more take-home pay and will benefit greatly in my 2018 tax return according to my professional tax preparer.

Under DumBama, I lost my company health insurance. Because I then had to pay cash for services, that cost me thousands.

Because I didn't have coverage, he also stole my income tax refund check; again, costing me thousands.

That big-eared commie was the worst thing to happen to me when it comes to leadership.

t's a business agreement. I borrow X amount of dollars, and I agree to repay X amount of dollars by paying X per month or more.

Naw, guy, I don't need more links about how you blame the black guy because you can't white trash your way with credit cards anymore.

Of course you don't want any links. That's how you stay ignorant of subjects being discussed. Whenever you read the truth, you place the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud like most all Democrats. Truth to a leftist is like a cross to Dracula. So one more time:

Credit cards and banks offered 0% interest and no transfer fees to their most valuable customers. DumBama didn't like that because people who pay their bills and acquire above standard credit ratings are responsible people. Responsible people generally vote Republican. Irresponsible people generally vote Democrat.

So DumBama stopped those institutions from increasing their interest rates and reduced penalties. Banks made a ton of money off irresponsible borrowers, and they were forced to stop. They used that money to give people like me--responsible borrowers, the best deal they could.

you mean obama was an ignorant demagogue

Here's a reminder for nitwits like you.........lol

View attachment 179655
so you got crayons for christmas i see.

how pretty. yes you can go back to playing now, the adults have recognized you child.

Speaking of childish :rolleyes:

If the post you are about to publish says more about another member of the board than it does about the subject of the thread, it is probably a troll post at best and a no-content flame at worse.

Credit cards and banks offered 0% interest and no transfer fees to their most valuable customers. DumBama didn't like that because people who pay their bills and acquire above standard credit ratings are responsible people. Responsible people generally vote Republican. Irresponsible people generally vote Democrat.

Guy, the Banks were abusing the crap out of Credit Card holders. Just because they tricked you into thinking you were getting a great deal when you spent yourself deeper into debt while living in a slum, doesn't really prove anything.

Obama stopped the abuses. But being a battered housewife republican, you liked the abuse.

Guy, the Banks were abusing the crap out of Credit Card holders. Just because they tricked you into thinking you were getting a great deal when you spent yourself deeper into debt while living in a slum, doesn't really prove anything.

Obama stopped the abuses. But being a battered housewife republican, you liked the abuse.

Wrong. It was DumBama voters who were tricked into buying crap the couldn't afford so they couldn't pay the bill or were late all the time. We Republicans are just fine. We borrow money with no interest rate. It's the lowlife Democrats who got stuck with those fines and rate increases.

Until that big-eared commie invaded the White House, banks never made that much money on us.

Wrong. It was DumBama voters who were tricked into buying crap the couldn't afford so they couldn't pay the bill or were late all the time. We Republicans are just fine. We borrow money with no interest rate. It's the lowlife Democrats who got stuck with those fines and rate increases.

Until that big-eared commie invaded the White House, banks never made that much money on us.

If you were sucha good customer, they'd have never revoked the policies...

But never mind, you keep blaming the black guy for your failures.

Of course you don't want any links. That's how you stay ignorant of subjects being discussed. Whenever you read the truth, you place the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud like most all Democrats. Truth to a leftist is like a cross to Dracula. So one more time:

So DumBama stopped those institutions from increasing their interest rates and reduced penalties. Banks made a ton of money off irresponsible borrowers, and they were forced to stop. They used that money to give people like me--responsible borrowers, the best deal they could.

No one wants “links” from the fact free but zone

Poor Ray.

He sits in a ruined city destroyed by Capitalists, while capitalists take away his health insurance and cheat him on his debts... and then he blames the gummit.

It's kid of sad, really.
It's not normal
  • If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said, referring to Trump's history ofsuggesting his political opponents should be imprisoned.
  • Comey, once a longtime registered Republican, said he is "ashamed" of the present-day Republican Party.

Former FBI director James Comey gave a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and asked them to envision how they would behave if a Democratic president had the same rhetoric as President Donald Trump.

"If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said at a CNN town hall discussion that aired Wednesday night.

"The president of the United States is attacking the Justice Department, attacking the FBI, attacking the federal judiciary, and pronouncing that private citizens who have been accused of no crime should be in jail," Comey continued.

"Just pause for a second and reflect on that, no matter what your political orientation is. That's not normal. That is an attack on our core values."

Poor Ray.

He sits in a ruined city destroyed by Capitalists, while capitalists take away his health insurance and cheat him on his debts... and then he blames the gummit.

It's kid of sad, really.

What's really sad is blindness; blindness to the point you can't see a problem when it hits you on the nose. It's sad when you think the greatest part of your life is government and the people in your government can do no wrong.

Can't blame you there. We wouldn't want you to melt or anything.

If you were sucha good customer, they'd have never revoked the policies...

But never mind, you keep blaming the black guy for your failures.

If you refuse to look at clear hard evidence; refuse to research it on your own. Then all I can suggest is live your self-hating white life in your own bubble. You seem to be very happy there.

What's really sad is blindness; blindness to the point you can't see a problem when it hits you on the nose. It's sad when you think the greatest part of your life is government and the people in your government can do no wrong.

You see, the thing is, it's not the government that is doing the screwing, it's big banks and insurance companies, and they were doing it before the black guy came along and told them they couldn't.

If you refuse to look at clear hard evidence; refuse to research it on your own. Then all I can suggest is live your self-hating white life in your own bubble. You seem to be very happy there.

Guy, you are the one who refuses to send out resumes and try to get a better job. "Oh, I checked on Craig's LIst"

Really, guy. Here's the "Hard Evidence" I've seen.

Every time the economy has crashed and burned in my adult life, a Republican was in the White House

With a Democrat having to come in and clean up the mess.

You see, the thing is, it's not the government that is doing the screwing, it's big banks and insurance companies, and they were doing it before the black guy came along and told them they couldn't.

If you got screwed by anybody, it was your own fault. All banks have contracts between themselves and the customers. It's just like the housing crisis. People found themselves in a bad position because they didn't understand how home loans worked. They never had one before, and just made assumptions on how they worked.

So they went to banks without any supervision by a professional, got money for a home loan, and when the interest rates increased, they could no longer afford the payments and went into foreclosure.

The banks were not responsible for that--you were. It was up to the customer to take their contracts to a lawyer or real estate agent to explain what all those big words and fancy terms meant. But they didn't. All they knew is they could get a home for 500 bucks a month and that was the end of the conversation. They didn't understand that when interest rates are 2.5%, there is only one way they can go, and that is up.

Guy, you are the one who refuses to send out resumes and try to get a better job. "Oh, I checked on Craig's LIst"

Really, guy. Here's the "Hard Evidence" I've seen.

Every time the economy has crashed and burned in my adult life, a Republican was in the White House

With a Democrat having to come in and clean up the mess.

That really shows your ignorance of our government. Did it ever cross your mind that whoever is in the White House has little control over that? Let's take a look:

When the Republicans took over Congress in 1994, the economy improved, jobs increased, and we ended up with a so-called surplus. When the Democrats took over Congress in 2006, we went into a severe recession. When Republicans took over Congress in 2010 again, the economy improved. We still have a Republican Congress today, and we are making records when it comes to employment and lack of dependency on the federal government. Consumer confidence at record highs along with business confidence.

If you got screwed by anybody, it was your own fault. All banks have contracts between themselves and the customers. It's just like the housing crisis. People found themselves in a bad position because they didn't understand how home loans worked. They never had one before, and just made assumptions on how they worked.

ah, yes, the cry of the battered housewife Republican... if the rich abuse you, it's your own fault, not them because they have more power and money.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back