Republicans deserve what they get

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Last edited:

I would like nothing better than if you Crazy Teabaggers and libertards formed your own party, so we could see how small of a slice of the electorate you are.

Sadly, the problem is, you hijack elections because so few people vote in primaries, and then the rest go along with you and your silly ideas. "Wow, tax cuts for rich people. Yeah, that won't run up the deficit like the last two times we did it!"

both parties are a huge letdown. the (R)s had a YUGE opportunity to do all they said they should do and fix all the bitching they've been doing at the (D) for 8 years. it was in their hands, they had support of the president to do "something" and they did not a god damn thing with their chances.

we need to quit bitching and start talking if we're ever gonna turn this ship around.

Finally, an honest assessment from a Trump acolytes (the O/Poster) that the GOP-led congress is a worthless, spineless and easily bribed bunch of self-serving morons.

But a couple of additional factors should accompany what was originally stated:

A. Trump was an ignorant demagogue when he "thought" that his own charm could get through the recalcitrant, "best do-nothing" fat-cats in congress..........AND

B. When blasting the previous administration, bear in mind that Obama mostly faced the same exact situation

Finally, an honest assessment from a Trump acolytes (the O/Poster) that the GOP-led congress is a worthless, spineless and easily bribed bunch of self-serving morons.

But a couple of additional factors should accompany what was originally stated:

A. Trump was an ignorant demagogue when he "thought" that his own charm could get through the recalcitrant, "best do-nothing" fat-cats in congress..........AND

B. When blasting the previous administration, bear in mind that Obama mostly faced the same exact situation
you mean obama was an ignorant demagogue when he "thought" that his own charm could get through the recalcitrant, "best do-nothing" fat-cats in congress..........?

you mean obama was an ignorant demagogue

Here's a reminder for nitwits like you.........lol

upload_2018-3-1_7-11-54.png

so you got crayons for christmas i see.

Want some more???................LOL

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a “better deal” with China empty campaign promise.

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

I've said for a while now that the only hope conservatives have is the Article V movement.

Only through activism through the state legislature can we impose anything on a Congress that abandoned the Constitution long ago.

Term limits and a balanced budget amendment should be the first two amendments to the Constitution.

All other political endeavor is largely a waste of time.

so you got crayons for christmas i see.

Want some more???................LOL

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

27858056_10213674744916074_6322519038763309528_n.jpg

both parties are a huge letdown. the (R)s had a YUGE opportunity to do all they said they should do and fix all the bitching they've been doing at the (D) for 8 years. it was in their hands, they had support of the president to do "something" and they did not a god damn thing with their chances.

we need to quit bitching and start talking if we're ever gonna turn this ship around.

The bigger problem is that Repugs simply have no good ideas. More tax cuts for the rich definitely ain't the answer. Why should Democrats support horrible ideas that increase the national debt, which you Repugs claim to care so much about?

Want some more???
Wow...you took extra time to build your lies for that post, uh?
That’s the responsibility of the legislative branch - President Trump is in the executive branch (granted I can understand your confusion since Barack Insane Obama refused to recognize the separation of powers and always acted like a dictator - creating “legislation” out of thin air in the Oval Office).
It appears that this will in fact be an unfulfilled campaign promise...but...he’s barely been in office for a year. He has 7 more years left to fulfill this promise. You’re so desperate for a “gotcha” with President Trump that you can’t even be rational or reasonable.
He’s drained the heck out of the swamp. Still has a way to go - but the unethical dirtbags like Eric Holder are already gone and now the Dumbocrats are even running off unethical dirtbags like Dianne Feinstein.
He’s brought back a ton of jobs - including preventing the loss of any further coal mining jobs. This is one of your dumbest lies yet considering the jobs numbers are available and indisputable.
I am confident that will in fact take care of Kim Jong Un. He has 7 more years left to fulfill this promise. You’re so desperate for a “gotcha” with President Trump that you can’t even be rational or reasonable.
It is almost certain that wall will be built. He has 7 more years left to fulfill this promise. You’re so desperate for a “gotcha” with President Trump that you can’t even be rational or reasonable.
Nobody but you recalls hearing this alleged campaign promise. Care to provide indisputable video evidence? No? Didn’t think so.
Um....he literally fulfilled that promise within the first one hundred days of his presidency. You are a shining example of why ignorant, uninformed people should not speak.

China offers concessions to avert trade war with U.S.: FT
Absolutely. This was an empty campaign promise. The only accurate claim you’ve made so far in your ridiculous list of lies.
We have no idea what his final numbers will be - he’s only been in office for a year. You’re so desperate for a “gotcha” with President Trump that you can’t even be rational or reasonable.

The bigger problem is that Repugs simply have no good ideas. More tax cuts for the rich definitely ain't the answer. Why should Democrats support horrible ideas that increase the national debt, which you Repugs claim to care so much about?
you make a lot of ASSumptions.

i'll let that speak for itself.

have a nice life.

The bigger problem is that Repugs simply have no good ideas.
You’re describing the Dumbocrats, snowflake. Over 150 years and your party has had one “idea” - let government control it.

You cannot provide even one single “idea” from the left that wasn’t “let government control it”.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are drowning in proven ideas from think-tanks. They have just been inept, lazy, and incompetent when it comes to actually implementing them. And that is going to cost them huge in the 2018 (and it should).

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Heritage Foundation: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan

Heritage Foundation: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan

They have till next January to complete the final 36% if the congress changes in November but I don't see that happening

Forum List

Back