Republicans Black Americas True Friend

When did 'blacks' elect you as their spokesperson? Or do you mean Black Democrats don't like the way Republicans treat Obama? Which is, in fact, no different to the way the Democrats - including the black ones - treated Bush.

Racist.

Well let's see shall we?

Let's see how many blacks vote Republican in November

Then you can tell me how blacks vote for Democrats because they give them "free stuff"

No, let's not 'see'. Let's call you a racist for thinking you can speak for blacks. You can no more speak for blacks than you can for whites. Blacks are individuals. The Democratic Party do not 'own' blacks.

I was specifically asked on this thread the reason I thought Blacks won't vote Republican and I provided it. People are still allowed to post their opinion on this board. Now to answer your petty harping, I am not talking EVERY black, but when you are talking margins of 90% you might as well be

Now, while we are at it..

Republicans have lost the black vote for at least a generation
They have lost the gay vote forever
They are working on driving away the Hispanic vote for the forseeable future. Have to see how Marco Rubio works out

Jesse Lee Peterson's harsh criticism just doesn't sit well. Kind of like Cosby in a way. However I did a google and 99% of it is negative. I'm having a hard time finding anything positive about the man. He has said some real negative things I don't agree with but I'm guessing he says it to generate attention to his message.

I'm remaining neutral on the man until I can find some positive articles about him.

I am not a fan of electronic lynchings of anyone.

I'll keep you all posted on what I find.

So far it looks like he does put his foot in his mouth a lot. But he speaks some truth as well.

Well let's see shall we?

Then you can tell me how blacks vote for Democrats because they give them "free stuff"

No, let's not 'see'. Let's call you a racist for thinking you can speak for blacks. You can no more speak for blacks than you can for whites. Blacks are individuals. The Democratic Party do not 'own' blacks.

I was specifically asked on this thread the reason I thought Blacks won't vote Republican and I provided it. People are still allowed to post their opinion on this board. Now to answer your petty harping, I am not talking EVERY black, but when you are talking margins of 90% you might as well be

They are working on driving away the Hispanic vote for the forseeable future. Have to see how Marco Rubio works out

Well, Lydon B did promise to have blacks 'voting dem for 200 years'. Only, he didn't say 'blacks'. I don't use the word he used, I find it to be racist.

Well let's see shall we?

You know, this "why do blacks vote democratic party" gets brought up do often I don't know why a poll has never been conducted.

Might need to bother some pollsters to get on it do we at least have some concrete answers, don't you think?

From my experience it's just been a tradition for a long time now, and there are a multitude of reasons, but mostly, from my experience.. It is for freebies.

Well, Lydon B did promise to have blacks 'voting dem for 200 years'. Only, he didn't say 'blacks'. I don't use the word he used, I find it to be racist.

He used the word "******" as did most Americans raised in the south in the 1920s. I remember in the 1960s they would routinely use the word on TV on news interviews. It didn't have quite the stigma it has today

Was LBJ a racist? In looking through a 2012 lens, it would appear he was. But for a Texan in 1965 to push through the civil rights and anti-poverty legislation it took a lot of guts and ruined his support in the south.

Did he have a political motive for "getting nigras to vote Democrat for 200 years". At 12% of the population, it does not seem worth it to trade off the historically "Solid South" for Democrats. The Republicans seemed more than willing to turn those states Red by welcoming the Dixiecrats

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend
You really never articulated how the republicans are the "true friends of the Blacks". What have they done for them in this century? What about the last century? How many Black Republican Congressmen and women are there? In short, what the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

You're not engaging in any 'rush to judgment' here, are you Rocks?

Of course not. White people aren't entitled to a fair trial. They are automatically guilty.

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend
You really never articulated how the republicans are the "true friends of the Blacks". What have they done for them in this century? What about the last century? How many Black Republican Congressmen and women are there? In short, what the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

He didn't write the fucking piece, he just quoted it. In short, why the FUCK ARE YOU ACCUSING HIM OF SOMETHING HE DIDN'T SAY?

Twit.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Yeah, but you're also a lying hosebag liberal, so we can just ignore your personal testimony on any subject.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

Those are not views they will admit to in public, at any rate.

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

That's right, Rightwinger: You know better than to believe the simple facts.

It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

Really, my experience is different than yours. I respect what Bill Cosby was trying to get across, I agree with it on a few levels. I have a high admiration for Condoleeza Rice and in all actuality, where does she differ from "the Blacks' regarding Affirmative Action, etc. ? JC Watts is a nice guy, though he can be misguided by his "friends" (Hannity & Gingrich), Colin Powell (who you interestingly omitted) has a GREAT DEAL OF RESPECT from MANY Black people. Allen West is an Uncle Tom who suck his White master's dicks and makes blanket and insulting generalizations about "the Blacks' in order to garner an "atta boy" from his white masters, add Jesse Lee Peterson, Herman Cain and others like them to that list. Most people I know remember Lynn Swan as a football player (I think a Wide Receive for the Steelers).

Jeez dude, within the first MINUTE of the video he says that not all black cons are sell outs, and identifies the ones he thinks are sellouts are the ones that self loath. See? It's not about them being ONLY conservative.

BTW...I didnt watch more than the one minute mark

Of course, he doesn't identify any black conservatives who aren't sellouts. Liberals never can.

Sure buddy, but go ahead and defend the actions of democrats regarding Condi rice.

Waiting.............

Which Democrats?

Name names

How about the Democrat who created this poster?

auntjemima_1.jpg

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

Thank you!!! In my opinion, it tends to be what some of them say about "the Blacks" in the form of an ignorant and inaccurate set of insulting generalizations, that if their White admirers would have said the same thing , they would be called bigots. That's why they salivate with joy when those hucksters say the things (insults) that they want to say about "the Blacks" themselves. Things like this:
"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post
Add the "Blacks are on the democrat/liberal plantation", etc. one can see why they are called what they are called.

I'm a black registered republican.

I think what separates me from other some other black republicans is that I don't go around saying black democrats are decieved by the evil white democrats who want to see them on welfare.

I don't think the republican party could care any less about black people.

I don't think the republicans could care any less about blacks either.

I vote for my interests.

I work hard and I want to raise a family.

Otherwise I go to an almost all African American church, I grew up around African Americans, most everyone I come in contact with is a democrat. Most of my friends are democrats. Life has moved on.

Ah, nice to see another black on the right.:clap2:

That's great! I would like to have a thread to see where we differ and where we are the same. I am a proud Liberal.

a black individual tends to be stigmatized by the black community whenever he or she dares to think for him/her self...

i.e., to study the facts relating to any particular issue and come up with his or her own conclusions, without the assistance of Jesse Jackson and the other new plantation masters...

That's a CROCK OF SHIT. That opinion comes from a bigoted and IGNORANT standpoint in my opinion. I'm a Ron Paul supporter, I believe strongly in the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and Civil Liberties, I don't see an "attitude" from "the Blacks" because I intelligently articulate why I disagree with President Obama and some of the policies of the Democrats. We have intelligent and rational conversations; one reason is that I'm not saying to white republican bigots that: "them Blacks, dey be bwad massa!".

Jesse Lee Peterson's harsh criticism just doesn't sit well. Kind of like Cosby in a way. However I did a google and 99% of it is negative. I'm having a hard time finding anything positive about the man. He has said some real negative things I don't agree with but I'm guessing he says it to generate attention to his message.

I'm remaining neutral on the man until I can find some positive articles about him.

I am not a fan of electronic lynchings of anyone.

I'll keep you all posted on what I find.

So far it looks like he does put his foot in his mouth a lot. But he speaks some truth as well.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a coon. He needs a gimmick to stand out and make money. He's the west coast version of Pastor Manning of New York.

Forum List

Back