Chu: I would give myself an ‘A’ for energy prices

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The Daily Caller ^ | 03/20/2012 | Mathew Boyle
Secretary Chu | Grade A | Gas Prices | The Daily Caller
Energy Secretary Steven Chu told a House panel Tuesday that he’d give himself top marks when asked to grade his policies’ effects on energy prices. Rep. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House committee on Oversight and Government Reform, asked President Obama’s top energy official if he’d grade himself with an “A minus” on “controlling the cost of gasoline at the pump.”

Chu responded by saying he’d give himself a better grade than that.

“The tools we have at our disposal are limited, but I would I say I would give myself a little higher in that since I became Secretary of Energy, I’ve been doing everything I can to get long-term solutions,” Chu said.

Chu would give himself the top grade on gas prices despite that fact that the average price for a gallon of gas just hit $3.87 – the highest ever recorded in the month of March, according to ABC News.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

A "A", I'd give him a D. :eusa_boohoo:

The Daily Caller ^ | 03/20/2012 | Mathew Boyle
Secretary Chu | Grade A | Gas Prices | The Daily Caller
Energy Secretary Steven Chu told a House panel Tuesday that he’d give himself top marks when asked to grade his policies’ effects on energy prices. Rep. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House committee on Oversight and Government Reform, asked President Obama’s top energy official if he’d grade himself with an “A minus” on “controlling the cost of gasoline at the pump.”

Chu responded by saying he’d give himself a better grade than that.

“The tools we have at our disposal are limited, but I would I say I would give myself a little higher in that since I became Secretary of Energy, I’ve been doing everything I can to get long-term solutions,” Chu said.

Chu would give himself the top grade on gas prices despite that fact that the average price for a gallon of gas just hit $3.87 – the highest ever recorded in the month of March, according to ABC News.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

A "A", I'd give him a D. :eusa_boohoo:

The reason he would grade himself an 'A' on gas prices.

Times Tough for Energy Overhaul - WSJ.com
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Mr. Chu, who directs the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal in September.

Surprising huh that gas prices are soaring out of control?

Of course he would. The price of gas is going exactly in the direction his boss wanted.

Of course he would. The price of gas is going exactly in the direction his boss wanted.

With Obama pushing for the Chevy Volt and trying all he can to force it in the consumer market, there's no better way than raising the cost [through strict out-of-control government regulations] for producing energy through fossil fuels. It becomes very clear how Obama is using the power of government to try and sway the consumer market towards his ideological "vision" of where he perfers to see this country go, who cares what the average family must suffer (in the way of higher costs) for it as long as pompous autocrat gets what he wants.

Forum List

Back