Republicans Black Americas True Friend

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend

Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

What's the point of your post then? Just to make a dig at GOPers?

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

I don't know about the GOP being our best friend, but it's the better party between the two major parties. His point about black democrat leaders is spot on

No, a look at how a person of color might look at the differance between the Dems and GOP at present. There was a time when the shoe would have been on the other foot.

You're not engaging in any 'rush to judgment' here, are you Rocks?

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse rape case
The police acted stupidly

Have you not yet learned the lesson of rushing to judgement?

No one is defending the guy who shot the kid.

They are defending the shooters right to a fair assessment of what happened before judgement is passed.

Why do you not believe in that?

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment.

When you start with a lie, it's a pretty good indicator that the rest of it is a lie as well
It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

When you start with a lie, it's a pretty good indicator that the rest of it is a lie as well
It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Black Tea Party Activists Called 'Traitors' | Fox News

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

or being true to their race while compromising their own personal ideology.

The facts aren't out yet in that case and it's foolish to assume things based on color. Libs see color and make snap judgements, which to me is the very definition of racism. Always about color, just can't see past that.

There is also an assumption by the left of how people are supposed to think based on the color of their skin. Black and Hispanics are "not allowed" to be Republican without being accused of disloyalty to their race. No free thinking allowed. You either toe the liberal line or you are ridiculed and called crazy, brainwashed, Uncle Tom or worse. No tolerance for dissenting views, especially not from minorities.

Cain wisely advised the minorities to leave the liberal plantation. If they want a better life, they should heed that advice. As it is, they have turned over the reigns of their own lives to the liberals and, in exchange, get taken care of and absolved of all blame for their own actions. Might look like a sweet deal at first, but eventually they learn that they are really slaves.

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.

Yes, naive and foolish...

But you think it anyway.

SO I will not answer your baiting question that is nothing more than a chance for you to rant and rave about how all the GOP cares about are the uber wealthy.

Bullshit I AM a black person and talk with them all the time and no one believes that JUST BEING A REPUBLICAN means you are a traitor to your race. It's Bullshit.

Of course it's easy to find SOME guy who will say something stupid like "Black Cons are Racist" or "Obama gonna pay for my house" but those are not the views of most people

Awfully strange that the black conservatives disagree with you on this, CC.

Why do you think that is?

Are they all wrong about the names they get called?

"Noone says the just being black and republican makes you a race traitor". I've experienced this myself more than a thousand times from liberal black folks.
Here is an example:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jfa3WfaIDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Black Conservatives are Fake Oreo Black People - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a black registered republican.

I think what separates me from other some other black republicans is that I don't go around saying black democrats are decieved by the evil white democrats who want to see them on welfare.

I don't think the republican party could care any less about black people.

I don't think the republicans could care any less about blacks either.

I vote for my interests.

I work hard and I want to raise a family.

Otherwise I go to an almost all African American church, I grew up around African Americans, most everyone I come in contact with is a democrat. Most of my friends are democrats. Life has moved on.

Forum List

Back