Republicans Black Americas True Friend

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

White people shit on other white people too. Does that make them 'pieces of.... work' too? No. See how fucking stupid your 'argument' is yet? Twit.

Asking a question is not making a point. I noticed how you ignored my point on Israel and jumped back in only to call names. Great job....at trolling.

Which would be relevant, if I had ignored your 'point', but I didn't. I responded. That, in itself, could validate the name calling. Twit.

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

White people shit on other white people too. Does that make them 'pieces of.... work' too? No. See how fucking stupid your 'argument' is yet? Twit.

Asking a question is not making a point. I noticed how you ignored my point on Israel and jumped back in only to call names. Great job....at trolling.

Dam...you just cant help yourself.

You MUST refer to race...it is all you got.

Go take a bath you fucking racist.

You stink like shit.

I'm a black registered republican.
Bullshit.

I kinda figured this post would all-of-a-sudden be overrun with Black-"conservatives".

How odd they've all been missing......up-until-NOW!!

handjob.gif

To my knowledge there are only two of us here, and it seems we both lean more libertarian than conservative. So are you taking the TruthMatters route and saying we are lying about being black.?

Never heard o' ya'.....and, I don't believe you're Black.

I'm thinkin' you're one o' our local White Trash Teabaggers who's workin' on some SERIOUS damage-control.

Doesn't matter.

You're gonna get your collective-asses KICKED in 2012....no matter who you run.​

Which would be relevant, if I had ignored your 'point', but I didn't. I responded. That, in itself, could validate the name calling. Twit.

Where did you respond? This was what I typed on page 6 :

What you just said makes no sense one and second is your opinion. So there is no way to prove or disprove your opinion.

The notion that helping a group of people is wrong is stupid on its face. Israel receives help and no one makes the arguement that helping the Jews is damaging them.

We help Israel not because they are Jewish, but because they are a small country, surrounded by enemies, who would like to destroy them... and we helped create their country.... it has nothing to do with their religion - other than the fact that Jews needed a land where they could feel safe... since living in other countries turned out to be quite dangerous for them.

I'm sick of your excuses for the blatant racism from the left... making out that blacks can't stand on their own two feet, without 'help' from the generous white liberals. It's sickening. They don't need your help, they need to be treated like everyone else... they are not special... they aren't stupid.... It is people like you who are responsible for the destruction of black communities. Shame on you.

Couple points here: I didnt say we help Jewish people because they are Jewish or because of their religion. I said we help them and then claim that helping blacks would hurt blacks. But helping Jewish people doesnt hurt them. Either help hurts peoples motivations or they dont. You cant have it both ways.

I'm sick of your excuses for why helping Jews is a-ok but helping blacks is tantamount to keeping them in chains. Trying to blame "people like me" for the black community is stupid. You dont know "people like me". Since you keep ignoring my points I assume you dont care to know people like me.

You never responded. So unless you can show where you responded I, as you admitted, have a valid point.

Dam...you just cant help yourself.

You MUST refer to race...it is all you got.

Go take a bath you fucking racist.

You stink like shit.

Jewish is a race? :rofl:

the racist dems left the party to the gop when civil rights was passed and they lost the south. Dems chose to lose to southern terrority for equals rights. republicans obvisouly welcomed racist people with open arms.

You want me to name one?

How bout Rush Limbaugh? Do you think he helps Republicans in appealing to blacks?

Jeez...you are getting more and more pathetic the more you post on here RW.

Please tell me how Rush is...as you put it..."OUTRIGHT RACIST"

Do we really need to divert this thread to go over why Blacks may consider republican mouthpiece Rush to be racist?

Maybe his telling a black caller to take the bone out of his nose?
Maybe calling the President "halfrican"?
Maybe repeated verses of "Barack the Magic Negro"?

Do you really think Rush helps the standing of his party with black Americans?
How amusing it's gonna be, watching him tryin' to rewrite his (typical).....

The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

He's done a lot to help blacks as well. I don't know much about him, but I've never seen or heard anything from him to label him "a traitor to the race".

I'll google him later though. I'm the type that is open to changing my stance if it turns out to be wrong or someone convinces me, so don't think I'm just standing up for him or anything.

Heres a few quotes: I'm sure some additional context wouldnt make a difference. I pulled these from the interwebs so of course I'm sure people will ask for some type of proof that I cannot provide but here goes nothing:

“If whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years.”

“There is relatively little discrimination against blacks”

“Blacks have made great economic progress, but along the way, most have become morally bankrupt. Seventy-percent of black children born out of wedlock is unacceptable.”

“Blacks today are not suffering due to racism or the lack of economic opportunity; they’re suffering because of their lack of moral character.”

Oh there is plenty more from this guy...

the racist dems left the party to the gop when civil rights was passed and they lost the south. Dems chose to lose to southern terrority for equals rights. republicans obvisouly welcomed racist people with open arms.

You'll also notice that Repub run like hell whenever the Southern Strategy is brought up. Repubs lost a majortiy of the black vote after they used that racist strategy...years later tho, they just tell all of their repub buddies that blacks are just to stupid, greedy or slavish to vote anything other than Dem.

I think they are trying to win the black vote by calling them stupid but it hasnt worked yet. I wonder why

For the love of (insert deity of choice here), please stop quoting Mr Shaman.... most of us have that cretin on ignore for a very valid reason.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Non compliance could be dangerous to your reputation.

Being that I have no rep and I just came out of nowhere for this discussion to prove there are Black Republicans...

... I probably shouldn't be worried about rep, huh?:D

(I'm done after this).

May 6, 1960
President Dwight Eisenhower signs Republicans’ Civil Rights Act of 1960, overcoming 125-hour, around-the-clock filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats

The Democrat Race Lie | Black & Right X

Blacks are not a group, they are people... individuals... like any other 'group'. They are no more a 'group' than Catholics, Hispanics, Mormons... pick any label you want... blacks are just people. They don't need to be made into a project... they are Americans. Nothing more and nothing less. It is the Democrats with their 'pity party' that have damaged black communities.

What you just said makes no sense one and second is your opinion. So there is no way to prove or disprove your opinion.

The notion that helping a group of people is wrong is stupid on its face. Israel receives help and no one makes the arguement that helping the Jews is damaging them.

We help Israel not because they are Jewish, but because they are a small country, surrounded by enemies, who would like to destroy them... and we helped create their country.... it has nothing to do with their religion - other than the fact that Jews needed a land where they could feel safe... since living in other countries turned out to be quite dangerous for them.

I'm sick of your excuses for the blatant racism from the left... making out that blacks can't stand on their own two feet, without 'help' from the generous white liberals. It's sickening. They don't need your help, they need to be treated like everyone else... they are not special... they aren't stupid.... It is people like you who are responsible for the destruction of black communities. Shame on you.

Couple points here: I didnt say we help Jewish people because they are Jewish or because of their religion. I said we help them and then claim that helping blacks would hurt blacks. But helping Jewish people doesnt hurt them. Either help hurts peoples motivations or they dont. You cant have it both ways.

I'm sick of your excuses for why helping Jews is a-ok but helping blacks is tantamount to keeping them in chains. Trying to blame "people like me" for the black community is stupid. You dont know "people like me". Since you keep ignoring my points I assume you dont care to know people like me.

You never responded. So unless you can show where you responded I, as you admitted, have a valid point.

I didn't respond because you are trying to wiggle rather than discuss. You do that a lot. Use strawmen when your point is going nowhere.

We are not 'helping' Jewish people - we are providing aid to a country for legitimate reasons. That is not what we do with blacks. Stop treating them as tho they are 'needy', they are not 'needy'... they are perfectly capable of standing on their own two feet... if only the fucking liberals would take their feet off their necks and let them stand up.

You sicken me with your pandering. You do more damage to those you claim to care about than the fucking KKK ever did. Shame on you. Racist.

I didn't respond because you are trying to wiggle rather than discuss. You do that a lot. Use strawmen when your point is going nowhere.

We are not 'helping' Jewish people - we are providing aid to a country for legitimate reasons. That is not what we do with blacks. Stop treating them as tho they are 'needy', they are not 'needy'... they are perfectly capable of standing on their own two feet... if only the fucking liberals would take their feet off their necks and let them stand up.

You sicken me with your pandering. You do more damage to those you claim to care about than the fucking KKK ever did. Shame on you. Racist.

But...I thought you did respond? :lol: Now I dont want to hear your excuses of why you didnt after claiming that you did. :lol: Providing aid is helping. You can call it assistance, aid, a crutch, or whatever...its still help. Helping Israel is ok, but helping blacks hurts them. I got it already, you just cant explain why it hurts one group and helps...or aids...another.

Last edited:

He's done a lot to help blacks as well. I don't know much about him, but I've never seen or heard anything from him to label him "a traitor to the race".

I'll google him later though. I'm the type that is open to changing my stance if it turns out to be wrong or someone convinces me, so don't think I'm just standing up for him or anything.

Heres a few quotes: I'm sure some additional context wouldnt make a difference. I pulled these from the interwebs so of course I'm sure people will ask for some type of proof that I cannot provide but here goes nothing:

“If whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years.”

“Blacks have made great economic progress, but along the way, most have become morally bankrupt. Seventy-percent of black children born out of wedlock is unacceptable.”

“Blacks today are not suffering due to racism or the lack of economic opportunity; they’re suffering because of their lack of moral character.”

So his disappointment with our communities continuing moral decay makes him a traitor? I admit he could try to get his message across better, but I don't think those statements make him a traitor. Well, the one where he says if whites left America yada yada... That was a dick headed thing to say and in my opinion wrong. If white people left America it'd probably snap us out of our slumber and motivate us to keep the country running. Yeah, I can understand why you don't like him. I just think he's a frustrated old man. Not a guy I'd support though.

So his disappointment with our communities continuing moral decay makes him a traitor? I admit he could try to get his message across better, but I don't think those statements make him a traitor. Well, the one where he says if whites left America yada yada... That was a dick headed thing to say and in my opinion wrong. If white people left America it'd probably snap us out of our slumber and motivate us to keep the country running. Yeah, I can understand why you don't like him. I just think he's a frustrated old man. Not a guy I'd support though.

I often find that one needs to go back and check the context when liberals quote so called 'evidence' of their bullshit. Often, they take a sentence out of context to 'prove' their point. I don't know whether they do that deliberately or whether they don't understand the word 'context'... but, judging on the evidence of past accusations, I'd double check each and every sentence before accepting it as it looks.

But...I thought you did respond? :lol: Now I dont want to hear your excuses of why you didnt after claiming that you did. :lol: Providing aid is helping. You can call it assistance, aid, a crutch, or whatever...its still help. Helping Israel is ok, but helping blacks hurts them. I got it already, you just cant explain why it hurts one group and helps...or aids...another.

I did respond. Idiot. This thread is not about Israel, it is about whether Republicans are the true friend of blacks. I appreciate you struggle to understand the difference between aid to a country, and helping your fellow Americans... but, frankly, I can't fix your stupidity. I ain't the Messiah. Try praying to Obama.

Forum List

Back