Republicans are not for our constitution.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

Nothing but words . Whenever I ask for some real life proof, I get nothing .

I will concede that they are nuts over the 2nd . I’ll give you that .

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?

I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?

Well I will ask you to show where I do not support your rights under the Constitution!?!

GOP is only ones in the state houses trying to protect free speech on campuses,only ones trying to protect the religious rights of people while democrats try to assault their rights.

Quit falling down the well...

They do the same with the bible. Ignore most of it but use it's branding as a political tool and a hammer to bash other people over the head with.

Name the agendas!

GOP is only ones in the state houses trying to protect free speech on campuses,only ones trying to protect the religious rights of people while democrats try to assault their rights.

Thank you for being brave enough to answer . Unlike the others .

1. Yes , college students have protested righty speakers . BUT, give me an example of a right wing institution bringing in far left speakers.

2. As far as “religious rights “. You really mean Christian rights . Gop is against any other religion.

Name the agendas!

Fine . Unlike you I will answer the question .

Freedom of speech : cons always try to pass laws making flag buring illegal .

They do the same with the bible. Ignore most of it but use it's branding as a political tool and a hammer to bash other people over the head with.
Progressives cherry pick the Bible repeatability. Shit for brains

They follow it as much as the dems.......meaning, either side hates the constitution.

Example ?

Lol. There are thousands. Go look and think.

Well if there are “thousands “ you can easily name 5 then!!

I’m calling you out . Put up or shut up .

Youre not calling anyone out. Youre just lazy with a lazy brain.
Timmy can’t help it, he falls down the well a lot

Progressives cherry pick the Bible repeatability. Shit for brains

Example ??

That’s what this thread is about . Put up or shit up bitches .

You all talk a lot of shit . I find when you ask a con to produce a real proof , they say nothing and revert to insults . As you can see from this thread .

God you are so pathetic .

Thank you for being brave enough to answer . Unlike the others .

1. Yes , college students have protested righty speakers . BUT, give me an example of a right wing institution bringing in far left speakers.

2. As far as “religious rights “. You really mean Christian rights . Gop is against any other religion.
And you are simply lying.

Forum List

Back