Republicans are not for our constitution.

I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

Nothing but words . Whenever I ask for some real life proof, I get nothing .

I will concede that they are nuts over the 2nd . I’ll give you that .

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?

They do the same with the bible. Ignore most of it but use it's branding as a political tool and a hammer to bash other people over the head with.
Progressives cherry pick the Bible repeatability. Shit for brains

Example ??

That’s what this thread is about . Put up or shit up bitches .

You all talk a lot of shit . I find when you ask a con to produce a real proof , they say nothing and revert to insults . As you can see from this thread .

God you are so pathetic .

No...we're deplorable...dumbass.

I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?
GOP is only ones in the state houses trying to protect free speech on campuses,only ones trying to protect the religious rights of people while democrats try to assault their rights.

Thank you for being brave enough to answer . Unlike the others .

1. Yes , college students have protested righty speakers . BUT, give me an example of a right wing institution bringing in far left speakers.

2. As far as “religious rights “. You really mean Christian rights . Gop is against any other religion.
And you are simply lying.

I am ? Prove me wrong . Where are conservatives inviting far lefties? NRA inviting Hillary to give a speech?

They do the same with the bible. Ignore most of it but use it's branding as a political tool and a hammer to bash other people over the head with.

Example ??

You all talk a lot of shit . I find when you ask a con to produce a real proof , they say nothing and revert to insults . As you can see from this thread .

No...we're deplorable...dumbass.

Another no answer to my OP.

It’s embarssing . I’m out numbered . Yet only one of you will even try to prove me wrong .

Republicans are also constantly defending the 1st amendment rights against assaults by Democrats.

That's not how this works

Prove you wrong on what?

Please list an example of republicans working against the constitution

Then I will prove you wrong

GOP is only ones in the state houses trying to protect free speech on campuses,only ones trying to protect the religious rights of people while democrats try to assault their rights.

Thank you for being brave enough to answer . Unlike the others .

1. Yes , college students have protested righty speakers . BUT, give me an example of a right wing institution bringing in far left speakers.

2. As far as “religious rights “. You really mean Christian rights . Gop is against any other religion.
And you are simply lying.

I am ? Prove me wrong . Where are conservatives inviting far lefties? NRA inviting Hillary to give a speech?
The GOP supports the free exercise of all religions. The Democrats assault religious freedom all the time. The fag cake is a clear example.

No, prove your point or begone.

For fun I will answer this

Just recently, a conservative talking point was that the president does indeed have the authority to autonomously shut down the ability of people from any country to enter the United States

this even went to SCOTUS

How about the 13th amendment which outlaws slavery. Lyndon Johnson(D) enslaved both of my grandfathers, and Richard Nixon(R) emancipated them.

Why are jackasses like you always defending the party of slavery (AKA Democratic Party)?

Last edited:

Just recently, a conservative talking point was that the president does indeed have the authority to autonomously shut down the ability of people from any country to enter the United States

this even went to SCOTUS

Thanks for the answer!

But how does that unilateral power increase con freedoms ?

How about the 13th amendment which outlaws slavery. Lyndon Johnson(D) enslaved both of my grandfathers, and Richard Nixon(R) emancipated them.

Why are jackasses like you always defending the party of slavery (AKA Democratic Party)?

The “Dems “ of slavery days are now today’s GOP. Just look at the voting maps of toady vs back then.

And can you explain how LBJ enslaved grampa?

Example ??

If the Bible is not taken as a whole, it’s just a bunch of gibberish.

this even went to SCOTUS

Thanks for the answer!

But how does that unilateral power increase con freedoms ?

I thought the question was about who acted more constitutionally.

Example ??

If the Bible is not taken as a whole, it’s just a bunch of gibberish.

Yeah. It is sad how conservatives cherry pick the Bible in order to justify their agendas .

Forum List

Back