Impotence and Irrelevance or It Ain’t Easy Being Cheesy

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Now that the House has passed the continuing resolution, the democrats have painted themselves into a corner. It comes down to,democrats in the senate deciding to shut down the govt. in order to provide amnesty to illegal aliens. Oh yeah that’s a real winner. All,those senate dems up for re-election can hang their hat on that one. The babbling brook that is Nancy Pelosi continues to stutter her way through news conferences while In the senate, Schumer continues his best Wizard of Oz impersonation. Investigations are quickly bringing down the Dems house of cards while the obama administration will soon be tagged the most corrupt in history. The desperation is so palpable you almost have to feel sorry for them. Not!

At this point the Democratic Party is impotent. It is not just that trump is doing so much winning, it’s more that the Dems are,doing so much losing. The only drug keeping Dems on life support is the pure white hot hatred of Donald trump, and Americans are seeing it for what it is. Even as I write this, Diane Feinstein is repeating Nancy Pelosis line that people are going to die if the govt. shuts down. How many times can you cry wolf. They have overplayed their hands and after they fold like a lawn chair over the budget, they will move from impotent to irrelevance, Trump will own them. What is left,for Dems. I don’t know. When you go from Russian collusion to fat,shaming in order to delegitimize the sitting president, how can you be taken seriously. I hope the Dems have a life lock button they can press, because right now they are falling and they can’t get up.

Republicans control all branches of government, yet still can't get shit done. What to do? Better blame the democrats. Only braindead Trump drones are going to believe that the party with zero power is responsible for all our problems.

Republicans control all branches of government, yet still can't get shit done. What to do? Better blame the democrats. Only braindead Trump drones are going to believe that the party with zero power is responsible for all our problems.
Yup. And it's looking like we're calling the wrong people "dreamers."

Forum List

Back