Republicans are not for our constitution.

I assume you pulled those numbers out of your ass?

AND I note you just ask "if" those without id are democrat, you don't even claim that it is true.

And based on that load of shit, you wan to slander the GOP as being "not for our constitution"?

Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly.
Getting a photo ID cost absolutely nothing and takes no time you fucking moron. LOL

Where do you get a photo ID?
What documentation do you need?
What do you do if there is a problem with your documentation?
The DMV, with a birth certificate...
for free?
If that does not work...
Welcome to LawHelp.org/DC | A guide to free and low-cost legal aid and services in Washington, D.C.

A photo ID is not a strict standard voter hours are generally 7am to 7pm 12 hours I have seen no one reduce the number of voting machines you might have to cut back early voting if you don’t have enough people to work at polls.

Almost 95% of Americans have an acceptable photo ID. Determining what is acceptable is a way Republicans suppress the vote.
A gun permit is acceptable while a student ID is not
Drivers licenses are acceptable, but many legitimate voters in urban areas do not drive

5% not having ID is not that big a deal until you realize many elections are won by 1-2%
If most of the people without an acceptable ID vote Democrat, Voter ID laws are an effective means of suppression

AND I note you just ask "if" those without id are democrat, you don't even claim that it is true.

And based on that load of shit, you wan to slander the GOP as being "not for our constitution"?

Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly.
Getting a photo ID cost absolutely nothing and takes no time you fucking moron. LOL
where?

At the Welfare Office where you get your paycheck and EBT card.

for free?
If that does not work...
Welcome to LawHelp.org/DC | A guide to free and low-cost legal aid and services in Washington, D.C.
It’s easy look up any state and they have free photo ID programs for anybody. As long as you’re a citizen of the United States.

Almost 95% of Americans have an acceptable photo ID. Determining what is acceptable is a way Republicans suppress the vote.
Drivers licenses are acceptable, but many legitimate voters in urban areas do not drive

5% not having ID is not that big a deal until you realize many elections are won by 1-2%
If most of the people without an acceptable ID vote Democrat, Voter ID laws are an effective means of suppression

where?

At the Welfare Office where you get your paycheck and EBT card.
I may ask, next time.

I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

Nothing but words . Whenever I ask for some real life proof, I get nothing .

I will concede that they are nuts over the 2nd . I’ll give you that .

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?
GOP is only ones in the state houses trying to protect free speech on campuses,only ones trying to protect the religious rights of people while democrats try to assault their rights.

Thank you for being brave enough to answer . Unlike the others .

1. Yes , college students have protested righty speakers . BUT, give me an example of a right wing institution bringing in far left speakers.

2. As far as “religious rights “. You really mean Christian rights . Gop is against any other religion.
Bernie Sanders was invited to speak at Liberty University which he did without protest or disruption. That's a religious right university...

Good answer

And where are DMVs located?

Off the highway or in urban city centers?
What if your birth certificate has a different name than you are currently using?

Good answer

And where are DMVs located?

Off the highway or in urban city centers?
What if your birth certificate has a different name than you are currently using?

These rubes assume everyone lives where they were born .

I’m still not seeing examples of gop driven issues that are pro constitution . In fact I see the opposite.

I constantly run across right wingers who claim that conservatives “follow the constitution” and are “for the constitution “.

But as far as the rest of the con? They push agendas to weaken our con freedoms .

Prove me wrong! What con talking points/agendas/ legislation strengthen (non 2nd amendmemt )constitutional rights ?

First that comes to mind is our electoral college. Thanks for playing Timmy.

Examples . Search n seizure. Cons are pro stop n frisk , expanded police powers , gitmo , enemy combatant status to get around all kinds of due process . Hell, the whole patriot act was driven by them .

First that comes to mind is our electoral college. Thanks for playing Timmy.

Lol! Yeah, for thier own benefit! See voter suppression and illegal redistricting .

Cons will not allow DC to get representation just because it’s mostly Dems .

Repubs hate separation of powers . Always crapping on the court system . “Activist judges” sound familiar? Trump calls the court system a joke whenever they shoot him down .

What Constitutional rights are Republicans trying to deny or take away from people?

14th amendment /equal protection under the law
Rights to citizenship
Voter rights
Who is trying to repeal the 14th amendment? There is a process to become a citizen for those who come here legally. Showing a photo ID does not prevent one from voting.

Voter suppression is a Republican initiative
Make it more difficult to vote, Strict ID standards, limit voter hours, selectively reduce the number of voting machines, cut back early voting

And this is the most unAmerican thing isn't it. Keeping people from voting because they aren't going to vote Republican.

This is who Republicans are, they can't win legitimately so they cheat. In all areas on all things.

Name the agendas!

Fine . Unlike you I will answer the question .

Freedom of speech : cons always try to pass laws making flag buring illegal .

What does the flag have to do with speech? You can't convey a message without buying the American flag?

It’s all about free speech .

Why is it ok for a Boy Scout troop to burn flags , but not some hippee commie protestor ?
Boy scouts burning the flag?

You never a boy scout, yes they do the proper and respectful way to an old worn out flag

What Constitutional rights are Republicans trying to deny or take away from people?

Rights to citizenship
Voter rights
Who is trying to repeal the 14th amendment? There is a process to become a citizen for those who come here legally. Showing a photo ID does not prevent one from voting.

Make it more difficult to vote, Strict ID standards, limit voter hours, selectively reduce the number of voting machines, cut back early voting

Started by democrats

Rights to citizenship
Voter rights

And this is the most unAmerican thing isn't it. Keeping people from voting because they aren't going to vote Republican.

This is who Republicans are, they can't win legitimately so they cheat. In all areas on all things.

Republicans have made leading from a minority into an art form

They have received fewer votes in the House, Senate and White House and lead all three branches

Rights to citizenship
Voter rights

Started by democrats

We are talking 2018

Rights to citizenship
Voter rights

Started by democrats

We are talking 2018

Tough , you guys should of never started it to begin with now the republicans are doing it.

Rights to citizenship
Voter rights

Started by democrats

We are talking 2018

Tough , you guys should of never started it to begin with now the republicans are doing it.

Republicans cannot win elections without cheating

Repubs hate separation of powers . Always crapping on the court system . “Activist judges” sound familiar? Trump calls the court system a joke whenever they shoot him down .

They are a joke and have no accountability. Trump enforced a measure passed years ago by Congress that gave him the sole authority to ban any group of people from entering the country, and a commie judge stopped him. If that isn't activism, what is?

A photo ID is not a strict standard voter hours are generally 7am to 7pm 12 hours I have seen no one reduce the number of voting machines you might have to cut back early voting if you don’t have enough people to work at polls.

Forth question: why do you think only libs have problems with ID's when there is one law for all to follow?

Forum List

Back