Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

No ones in my head. I just can’t believe that Asshole Of the Century is the dim front runner. You dims are plagued 24/7, that Uncle Don won in 16. You are projecting. It’s all in your heads. Soon the results of this nothing investigation will be posted. Post it all, and let God sort it out. [emoji1787]

You're one of these knuckledraggers who can't tell the difference between a singular and a collective, huh.

Reeding is harde.

I proved what you said wrong, I slapped you again.

Your words son....

"
I challenged you to show me where Biden made a statement "about African Americans" and you can't do it."

You included no qualifiers little man. I know it hurts when someone you believe to be intellectually inferior continuously slaps you around.

Aren't you the same shitforbrains who posted

those Countries are [sic] shit hole.
English class. Go there.

LOL, there you go running and deflecting again. No wonder you are having a break down, I'm owning you.

Okay let me fix that by translating to Ignoramese:

"English classes. You all should goes there".
So maybe you should learn when to use a semi-colon.

Idiot

So what about Bryce and the Phillies?

I live in his head and it bugs him. He's sees himself as the smartest little boy on the forum, I'm just some schmuck on the internet who dares to challenge him.

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

No ones in my head. I just can’t believe that Asshole Of the Century is the dim front runner. You dims are plagued 24/7, that Uncle Don won in 16. You are projecting. It’s all in your heads. Soon the results of this nothing investigation will be posted. Post it all, and let God sort it out. [emoji1787]

I'm not a "dim" whatever that is, I'm an observer with an interest in the psychology. I see it in the words. What's more interesting than the revelation of obsession is the self-delusion that bends over backward to pretend it isn't there.

Entertainment usually does. Do you really think "Seinfeld" was cogent political commentary? Neither is she.

And who feared any character on "Seinfeld"? Tell me, did you live in fear of Archie Bunker?

What forum are we in, Spunkles? TV?

Do you or do you not live in fear of cartoonish ridiculous, comedic characters that you enjoy laughing at? Neither do we.

Such is AOC. Naturally, you take her seriously.
Here is a link to the Green New Deal.

PDF of the Green New Deal

All you have to do is point out the parts that outlaw children, hamburgers and Ice cream.

That's all you have to do.

And that will take Republicans from being lying and un serious clowns to people actually having a debate.
The Green New Deal is an embarrassment to the Democratic Party which is why Pelosi refuses to put it to a vote in the House and why she and Schumer were furious when McConnell decided to put it to a vote in the Senate.

I especially love the part about the unicorns and rainbows [emoji304]. A train to Hawaii would be good though.

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

And the best part is, she know exactly how to counter their foolishness.

Yes Republicans, she's coming, and HELL'S coming with her!!!

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?
Oh my God, that's hilarious.

I'm not a "dim" whatever that is, I'm an observer with an interest in the psychology. I see it in the words. What's more interesting than the revelation of obsession is the self-delusion that bends over backward to pretend it isn't there.

Puff puff pass, dim. Or are you a communist?

Actually I'm an Anglophone. You have a language?

Tell the class how far you live from AOC's district.

Sent from by brain using Synapses

Actually I'm an Anglophone. You have a language?

Tell the class how far you live from AOC's district.

Sent from by brain using Synapses

Mucho far cabron .

I was just watching AOC on Seth Meyers.

He asked her is she wanted to outlaw children, ice cream and cows. And she laughed and said who could possibly believe such nonsense?

The unspoken answer was everyone in the Republican Party.

She said she was in the pit voting and a Republican asked her if Netflix paid her ten million dollars. She said she had heard Fox ran with such a story and was shocked a Republican member of congress actually believed such craziness.

She asked what fascination could a 29 year old congresswomen be for a bunch of middle aged and older men? It took a couple of seconds, then the audience burst out laughing.
Why are you blaming Republicans for all the lies and stupid things AOC says?
You can't believe anything Republicans say. They can't stop lying.

Here is the PDF of the Green New deal:

PDF of the Green New Deal

Quote the part where she says she wants to outlaw children and ice cream.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I must say, at least you are consistent. You cannot let a thread go past without whining about Republicans.
Providing links about Nazi's running as Republicans is not whining. Whining is crying "it's not fair". Know anyone who does that?

Sure. There's a thread on this board about how the EC isn't fair.

lol According to Dr. King it mens judging a person by the color of his or her skin and not by the content of his or her heart, but the Democrats clearly put race first. That's why Pelosi couldn't find support for censuring Omar's anti semitic rants. Identity politics is racist.
So Republicans judged Obama to be a tar baby? And that is nothing racial?

Nothing racist here:

ephemera.tarbaby.013.jpg

Or here:

black-americana-tar-baby.jpg

This video is hilarious. It's from Fox and someone starts saying "tar baby" and the one black guy laughs in a very uncomfortable manner. They don't even realize how insulting they are.

It is absolutely just as racist as Biden's statement about African Americans.

Biden made no statement "about African Americans". Prove me wrong.

He said no African American before Obama was clean, bright, articulate. That was what Obama and Jackson took exception to. Ask yourself why you have such a hard time understanding this.

See what I mean? I challenged you to show me where Biden made a statement "about African Americans" and you can't do it.

And NO, he did not say "no African American before O'bama was clean, bright, articulate". That's you LYING about what the quote is.

lol He said Obama was the first African American who was bright, clean and articulate meaning there had never been one before him.

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

And the best part is, she know exactly how to counter their foolishness.

Yes Republicans, she's coming, and HELL'S coming with her!!!

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?
Yes we fear her if other nation relize her and omar
And charles browns look a like waters are our top demo leaders they might invade having never seen such idiots elected to office

Republicans are scared of Hispanics. And they should be. After what they said about Mexico and after with they did to American citizens living in Puerto Rico.

Republicans are scared of Hispanics. And they should be. After what they said about Mexico and after with they did to American citizens living in Puerto Rico.
What did we do o yes help after the hurricance

Forum List

Back